MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not unusual for a defense attorney to question other cases. Remember in Jodi Arias, Martinez did that with a number of witnesses. In his case, the other cases he uses managed to discredit the defense expert.

judge just said you set up the foundation to impeach the testimony. I can't stand this guy

I get it , but I don't like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good call by the judge on allowing room for third party impeachment of witness but not letting defense do the impeaching an agonizing example at a time.

Yes and then the Judge apologized to the attorney. :facepalm:

Matt Parris WBTW ‏@MattParrisWBTW · 6s6 seconds ago

The state calls Will Lynch, officer with North Myrtle Beach PD, to the stand. #MoorerTrial

Good call by the judge on allowing room for third party impeachment of witness but not letting defense do the impeaching an agonizing example at a time.

Showing my ignorance, what does this mean?

WMBF News

Prior to Fredericks' dismissal, Judge Dennis told Truslow not to question the witness about previous cases he worked on. The judge told defense they could call other witnesses to contradict Fredericks' testimony if they wanted to.

Awww yes he (LEO Lynch) can get deleted information off of phones!

Yes it's Sidney's iPhone.

Good Afternoon! I don't post all too often and I have a lot to catch up on as I am only on page three....thanks to work! Anyways, I have been following this case since the beginning. I have read a lot on here, as well as social media (was going to abbreviate that but realized it's his initials too and didn't want confusion).

Anyhoo, last night I was telling my husband about this case, but instead of trying to tell him everything I have learned through my extensive reading and following I basically just told him what has been presented to the jury thus far. Unfortunately, I hope there are no people like my husband on that jury. Some people literally feel like they have to have all the answers, and know everything before convicting someone. Even with everything we have learned and my husband saying that he definitely thinks SM is guilty of harming HE, he has stated that with what has come out so far he would not see SM guilty of kidnapping. In his mind, if they can't prove in some fashion that she was taken against her will (I think he would prefer to see a video tape of the offense, which obviously we don't have) from the PTL he feels as though he could not assume with a clear conscience that she was indeed kidnapped there. He theorizes that perhaps HE went into the car willingly and due to <modsnip> they decided it would be best to shut off her phone so that if <modsnip> figured out they were together her phone would not be blowing up.

Additionally, my husband also stated that the defenses story regarding the payphone call is something he would believe. I mentioned that SM purchased the test and cigar with cash, which to my husband lends to the idea that SM was trying to keep <modsnip>from seeing it on their account; whereas, I believe he did it to keep their from being a paper trail. He says most people don't think like that. I said well duh, this isn't most people, this is a murderer!

I guess my point is that we all think one way because many of us has followed the case for such an extensive time; however, people who don't know about all the crazy stuff that has gone on that's not discussed in the trial very well might be more susceptible to the manipulative behaviors and excuses spewed by Moorer's and team.

Matt Parris WBTW &#8207;@MattParrisWBTW · 1m1 minute ago

Lynch being questioned about cell phone investigation (extraction) he did on Sidney Moorer's iPhone. #MoorerTrial

Matt Parris WBTW &#8207;@MattParrisWBTW · 1m1 minute ago

Truslow wants to see when the extraction was done before he agrees that the report be put in evidence. It was done 12/24/13 #MoorerTrial

I hate that I love this. I'm so nosey

I think I just heard a loud boom. I'm pretty sure it was TM's head exploding.

TM kept calling her job and Heather got sent home.

Here goes best I can do:
Texts btwn SM phone and HE phone:
Nov
HE:Sidney
SM:Yeah?
SM:Wassup
SM: Who the **** is this?
SM: Why would you ****ing text at 12:30 and not respond?
HE: What in the world?
Call from HE to SM phone:
HE: Sorry my phone was ****ing up all night, wouldn't let me answer calls all night. You have some explaining to do.
SM: Why is that?
SM: Who is this?
HE: Nobody you need to worry about anymore.
SM: You want to call me right now and explain yourself, it would be the wise thing to do.
(these messages were deleted from the phone, per the report)
Instant Message:
SM:What
HE: So when does Sydney get his phone back?
SM: This is him but we can't talk anymore
HE: Can you just call for a minute?
SM: No I love family
HE: Ha okay
SM: Sorry I made a mistake
HE: you knew what you were doing it was no mistake I understand this can't go on anymore I just want to make sure your wife isn't going to show up at my job
Because I lost hours today b/c she kept calling (I lost part of this one)

SM phone:
She doesn't care about you, it's fine she has a boyfriend
She was just mad at me for lying
Wants me to take some tests to make sure I didn't catch anything from you

KT objects- Judge tells him to stop, he can cross but it's evidence.- BOOM

HE to SM: Then why does this have to end if she has a bf, stop being a push over and letting her control you
SM: I can't do it it's not right
HE: Yes, okay
SM: What did you want to talk about?
HE: I think you are a little obsessed with me
SM: Nah it was a bore
SM: If you want to speak to me call me now otherwise leave me alone forever
HE: Really so that is why you are childishly texting me from your cheating husbands phone
SM: Call the phone it's me
HE: You call
SM: Nah
HE: Sydney
SM: What
SM: Your *advertiser censored* *advertiser censored* needs to leave me alone
SM: Stop stalking me you crazy fu*king who*re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online