MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there are more texts. Can't wait to hear them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure why KT is now questioning witness. We haven't been told what those instant messages said. Then judge asks if state wants to ask more questions, she says no. Witness excused.

So confusing!

:gaah:please take your time, KT but hurry up NL...this judge is back to driving me crazy

Matt Parris WBTW ‏@MattParrisWBTW · 42s42 seconds ago

James Perry, currently with the Computer Crimes Unit w/ Greenville Co. Sheriff, is the next witness called by the state. #MoorerTrial

I can't believe that people are still stupid enough to commit murder in the 21st century.

He was able to use forensics to see that the cell phone and the computer had been connected. There was info on the computer that came from the cell phone.

Says when you delete something on a cell phone, it gets overwritten much quicker than on a computer because the storage is so small. So he found some things on the computer that had been deleted off the cell phone but were still on the computer.

Why do I feel like SM is going to run right out after trial today and violate the gag order....again.

Basically texts that weren't recovered on the phone were on the computer.

Oops I didn't refresh you guys are way ahead of me LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really would be good to know when these texts were deleted, I bet it was after Dec 18.

437.54 Can you please bring me orange juice with popsicles? 4:38.00 TY 4:38.30 yes ma'am

SM has a software called Tenorshare on his computer that backs up his text messages. They are going to read some messages.

Threats. Clear that it's TM sending some of those messages, she says she's been having SM followed for quite awhile.

Data frrom the laptop:
58 Messages from Tenorshare Data Recovery Program (it backs up Iphones and puts them into an excel spreadsheet) Dec 13th phone was plugged into computer & backed up.

HE: Sydney
SM: yeah
what's up
who the f* is this
why would you f* text at 12:30 and not respond
Someone is about to get their *advertiser censored* beat down
You ***** is about to take his last breath

what in the world
I frown upon people who hang up on me
you can tell me who you are right now or I can find out another way, that way won't turn out good for you
nobody you need to worry about anymore
call me and explain yourself, it would be the wise
Sidney followed since Jan 2012 call and save yourself I give you 1 last chance only
Hey sweety you ready to meet the MRs
The kids want to meet you
when does Sydney get his phone back
no this is him
can you call?

Sorry this is messy, he is reading fast!!!

Matt Parris WBTW ‏@MattParrisWBTW · 1m1 minute ago

"been having Sidney follwed since 2012..." txt to #HeatherElvis from Sidney's phone "Hey sweetie you ready to meet the Mrs.?" #MoorerTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana