MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KT tries to shut down witness with objection. Judge overrules and lets state continue line of questioning. (which is reading bunch of texts between SM and HE)

That was TM texting to her.

And it looks like Tammy wanted them deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OHHHHH Dec 18th phone calls from SM phone:

1:09 am until 3:41 am phone was making calls.

State asks specifically about a 2:00 and 2:15 and 2:30 am 2:45 am 3:00am- no calls were made at those times.

Next call was at 3:17 am
KT asks to approach the bench.

The last time SM phone received a call from HE phone was 3:41 am on Dec 18, 2013 no activity until...
SM had some Instant Messages after that (4:37 am)

It makes me wonder if the Ms were tipped off from someone close to the investigation. It is strange how they knew they had better switch out their headlights.

I would assume that when they got the return warrant back it would state what they did to the vehicle (not what they found, just what they did in the process of examining it).

His findings:
1:35am incoming call (payphone) 298 seconds
3 outgoing calls
1:44 am (to Bri) 132 seconds
2:29 am (to payphone) 12 seconds -says that if someone answered it would have been short call
2:30:15 am (to payphone) 4.8 seconds
2:32 am to 2:41am phone is in motion

2:32:57 am Outgoing Call (to payphone) 13.8 seconds

2:42:14 am -2:26 am phone is located at Long Beard's Restaurant (N, NE corner of parking lot by the dumpster) 14 minutes at location- made 4 outgoing calls.
2:43 am Outgoing to (payphone) 7.2 seconds
2:43:36 amOutgoing (to payphone) 7 something
2:45 am (outgoing to payphone) .2 seconds
2:51 am (outgoing to payphone) 4.8 seconds
I'll edit this post as I go along.

Then the phone left restaurant to Augusta Plantation ??? (okay so verified on cross exam, phone in motion, turned around and went back towards restaurant)
2:57-3:01:57 am No call activity during this time, phone only in motion. (This is what I edited)

3:01-3:15 am phone was located at her apartment
3:04 am Outgoing Call (to payphone) 1.8seconds
3:05 am Outgoing Call (to payphone)

3:16 am Phone in motion to apt
2 Outgoing calls
3:16 am (to SM cell) 7.8 seconds
3:17am (to SM cell) 249 seconds- 4 mins 9 seconds

Phone was in parking lot 3:20 am -3:24am Phone was NOT in motion, located at apartment parking lot while on phone with SM cell.

3:25-3:35 am Phone moved from Apt complex to PTL (no calls while in motion)
3:37 am Phone located at PTL

4 outgoing calls to SM while phone at PTL
3:38:14 am (1.8 seconds)
3:39:00 am (1.8 seconds)
3:39:46 am (1.8 seconds)
3:41:05 am (1.8 seconds)

3:42:27 am No further incoming or outgoing calls. No further location coordinates obtained. Phone may have been obstructed?

Bump..........

Matt Parris WBTW ‏@MattParrisWBTW · 1m1 minute ago

Truslow and defense now ask to approach the bench after several objections to the line of questioning by the state. #MoorerTrial

If I remember correctly, Longbeards is located pretty much by itself on a very dark road. Always gave me the willys when I drove there.

Wait.....what did the deleted messages say???

Matt Parris WBTW ‏@MattParrisWBTW · 44s44 seconds ago

The next time #SidneyMoorer used his phone was at 4:38 a.m. Those messages have been deleted. #MoorerTrial

Wait, what was in the instant messages at 4:37??

I really want to know what the deleted IM at 4:37 am are!!! It's deleted but we saw the other deleted ones!!! *hump*

I missed it!!! There was something on the screen and when the camera panned to it, they were removed :(

Did they really believe that deleting them got rid of them? How stupid.

LEO says that some of the other texts from Nov (that KT is asking about) aren't on his list. LEO says someone else will talk about those. KT asks if the texts were from TM or SM LEO says he only knows it came from the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmaxwell