MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am way behind, but perhaps I am the only one not surprised or confused by these actions. I am now 27, but when I was younger meeting up with friends ect... this behavior is something I could see myself as doing. It seems pretty clear to me, actually. IMO on the payphone call with SM she made plans to meet him at Long Beards, when she arrived he wasn't there as agreed upon. She tried to call him several times, no answer. Decided he wasn't there, wasn't answering either, so she went back home. Got home, tried to call his cell phone twice since he didn't answer the other phone and had made plans to meet her. Was unsuccessful on the first attempt, he answered on the second one. They spoke, made a change of plans to meet at PTL, and she drove there. She tried to call him once she arrived because, once again, he wasn't there yet as planned.

Am I missing something in the timeline that would not make this plausible?

Very plausible, in my opinion! I think this is exactly what happened.

I missed the KT cross about the texts? How did TM get :underbus::underbus:

Looks like phone data shows they did drive to California after all. Must have been a fun family trip...

SM did not look very happy when court was adjourned. He blew by PC and another lady and the rest of his peeps and walked out with PC and the other lady following. I wonder if the other lady is his mom? Anyway, today din't do him any favors. Made him look BAAAADD, IMO. No smiling and being Mr Personality, no working his (very) small crowd, like this morning. He looked P!$$ed! I wonder which part it was that caused this change or if it was cumulative from all the testimony and facts presented today. For the first time I have seen the Mr SM rattled today. Any ideas?

JMO

If you don't mind, here is today's tally:

2w5swp0.jpg

margin of error: 0

Stillwatersc KT asked did those comments sound threatening? Witness responded affirmative, then he said HE knew it was not SM... or something similar. I was a little shocked.

IMO he's not happy bc TM is being implicated and he knows that's certainly not okay.

Jmo

Sidney didn't look to happy walking out of court...oh well.

He looked like a man full of rage that he was trying to hold back before he exploded! I bet he also learned some things about TM today. Oh to be a fly on the wall!

He looked like a man full of rage that he was trying to hold back before he exploded! I bet he also learned some things about TM today. Oh to be a fly on the wall!
You think he wasn't aware of the messages that were found on the computer search??

You think he wasn't aware of the messages that were found on the computer search??

Never thought of that before. It's possible she didn't tell him about some of the threats since she had his phone (and maybe he was handcuffed to the bed) idk

Jmo

18m18 minutes ago
Matt Parris WBTW ‏@MattParrisWBTW
Judge did say he hopes the state will finish its case by lunchtime tomorrow. #MoorerTrial

Waiting for the day when SM and TM will turn against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vee97