MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he ran out cuz his cell phone has been vibrating in his pocket for a few hours with the MRS messaging. LOL

At this point, I imagine Sid is very worried. I would be.

I'd give anything to be a fly on the Moorer walls tonight!

I still don't understand why the State brought up the 4:37 text message from SM's phone, but didn't say what it said. That was just weird.

Yes. TM gonna rip him a new Ahole for letting his attorney throw her under the bus. jmo.

Truslow didn't throw TM under the bus. The Jury is smart enough to know some of those messages didn't come from Sidney. They didn't have to be told.

Most of those texts had already been shown at the bond hearing as evidence of the M's being dangerous. It looked like SM was angry at KT today. SM looks like he is about to hit someone!
Capturesm4a.PNGsm4.PNG

You think he wasn't aware of the messages that were found on the computer search??

I don't know. But something sure seemed to 'not set right with him', IMO. Since I believe he is a narcissist, it was most likely something negative that had to do with him, him, him, or made him look bad. A few of those messages had been published in MSM so he had to know about them but maybe he didn't expect them to be recovered or know the extent that would be aired to the whole world. I used to be married to a narcissist and I recognize the look on SM's face today. He looked like he wanted to go punch something or squeeze a stress ball or something. TM is a narcissist too though IMO. My opinion: SM felt like a fool today because something in testimony outed him in some way.

What are your thoughts New2MB? If you don't mind? :D

I don't know. But something sure seemed to 'not set right with him', IMO. Since I believe he is a narcissist, it was most likely something negative that had to do with him, him, him, or made him look bad. A few of those messages had been published in MSM so he had to know about them but maybe he didn't expect them to be recovered or know the extent that would be aired to the whole world. I used to be married to a narcissist and I recognize the look on SM's face today. He looked like he wanted to go punch something or squeeze a stress ball or something. TM is a narcissist too though IMO. My opinion: SM felt like a fool today because something in testimony outed him in some way.

What are your thoughts New2MB? If you don't mind? :D

I missed it at the end so I hope someone posts a video of this.

IMO - The expert identifying his truck p*ssed him off, and KT's ramblings on cross-examination. I also wonder if SM was aware of the Longbeard Restaurant info.

I still don't understand why the State brought up the 4:37 text message from SM's phone, but didn't say what it said. That was just weird.

The defense interrupted, the attorneys walked up to judge, I couldn't hear what was said but the next thing ya know, no more questions from the state and KT started asking the witness questions. It was weird. I can't find any tweets about it from reporters either (did anyone else find tweets or hear the exchange?).

A few reasons he's upset, imo, he has to face the wrath of the MRS. this afternoon for his attorney throwing her under the bus, the whole world now knows that a 20 year old thought he was a wimp and called him out on it, he can't spin anything with the media and his attorney couldn't discredit the state's experts today. Good day for the prosecution.

I think both SM and TM had convinced themselves that they were smarter than everyone and that there would be no evidence against them and that they are the real victims. Now that day after day the state is showing them to be horrible people, if nothing else, they are both losing it.

A few reasons he's upset, imo, he has to face the wrath of the MRS. this afternoon for his attorney throwing her under the bus, the whole world now knows that a 20 year old thought he was a wimp and called him out on it, he can't spin anything with the media and his attorney couldn't discredit the state's experts today. Good day for the prosecution.

BOOM! Exactly...

Did anyone transcribe the longbeard rest. info? Was that from the payphone call? Did HE go out twice that night to meet SM?
God, I feel sad for HE and her family.

IMO - The expert identifying his truck p*ssed him off, and KT's ramblings on cross-examination. I also wonder if SM was aware of the Longbeard Restaurant info.

I was wondering the same thing about Longbeard. I don't know enough about law to know what he'd be privy to before trial, but none of that was in the media or we'd have known about it.

He's definitely losing, and I'm sure that has to make the dream team TENSE as hell!!

Justice is coming, Moonchild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member