MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we learn the paper is a photo of DH Sr. This is followed by the RSO question. I assume it's his mug shot (IMO) Judge says unless it's entered into evidence that he will not be allowed to discuss it.

Why isn't the judge allowing the State to review material first before it's presented to the witness?

WMBF News

The witness testified during cross about a former coworker at the Tilted Kilt who received an emoji from Elvis that was sexual in nature.

I am confused on all this now .. is there any evidence that really points to anyone other than SM/TM?? What does sexual emoji's/texting have to do with her going missing?

BW is reading texts btwn HE and DHjr aka DJ

HE: Do you have a phone yet
DJ: no no money yet
HE: oh
DJ: I'm trying
HE: I've gained so much weight lately WTF
HE: sends stick figure image
HE: blank text, maybe emoji, square box
DJ: WTF haha I doubt you have gained that much weight
another text from HE but no content showed.

I am confused on all this now .. is there any evidence that really points to anyone other than SM/TM?? What does sexual emoji's/texting have to do with her going missing?
KT is trying to put the spotlight on anybody else to cause reasonable doubt. The State is pretty much squashing all of that right now, though, because DH Jr. was living in Washington state at the time of Heather's disappearance.

Why isn't the judge allowing the State to review material first before it's presented to the witness?

I don't understand this at all! State always shows the defense what she's presenting to the witness, that seems proper protocol.

Matt Parris WBTW ‏@MattParrisWBTW · 3m3 minutes ago
Conversation now revolves around a photograph, defense trying to introduce it into evidence. #MoorerTrial

Matt Parris WBTW ‏@MattParrisWBTW · 3m3 minutes ago
Photograph is not introduced into evidence. Warrelmann says she knows the man in it, but is stopped by judge before ID'ing him #MoorerTrial



WMBF News

On redirect, Warrelmann talked more about the text conversation between Elvis and the coworker, who was named Dennis Hart Jr. The witness commented that Elvis texted him about weight she'd gained.

The witness is excused and the state has officially rested its case. The judge is calling a lunch recess. The trial will resume at 2 p.m.

Oh yeah, didn't we see a phone call transcription referring to DJ?

Yes it was in the back and forth with TM/SM when TM called her a *advertiser censored*, etc.

Catching up.

Grrrrr on the judge. He is going against the Prosecution simple requests to have documents entered into evidence if the DT is going to ask Bri about those docs. She has a right to ask this as the DT is blindsiding Bri and PT with these docs.

Judge is putting his feet in this case too much and affecting the flow. He had no right to say lets wait to see what Bri says about the doc.

Just seems more favoritism to the DT again. Grrrrr

It is hard to believe that there is not any other electronic information

Jury is going to lunch. Judge said he has some other issues to deal with....is it the violation of the gag order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member