MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the persecution get to readdress the jury after the defense gives their closing statement? For some reason, I thought I had seen this done before.

Does the persecution get to readdress the jury after the defense gives their closing statement? For some reason, I thought I had seen this done before.

The defense has not given their closing argument yet. They get to go last. HTH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bri was there the night it all started (SM HE relationship) they had tickets to a baseball game so HE drove her back to TK to get her car. The 2 of them sat on the back deck eating fries, SM was there working and it was the 1st time HE mentioned him. "I want to jump his bones" Says SM came to talk to HE and they stated past close of TK and then into the parking lot by his white truck talking. Says relationship lasted all Summer (2013) Says it was more than friendship. Says that BOTH of them cared about each other. Says SM would come to see HE when he wasn't working. Snacks, food, money, coffee. Says HE was obsessed with Starbucks. Says the relationship developed into a sexual relationship. Says it ended when SM wife found out. Harassing phone calls, texts, photos being sent (sexual photos of SM/TM). Says that HE was NOT with anyone else during the time she was with SM, had male friends but "her heart was completely invested in Sydney"

Says that End of Sept beginning of Oct noticed HE gained weight. Went up a cup size in the TK uniform and had to get new regular bras. Says HE thought she was pregnant. Says she took a test at work during lunch, error displayed on the digital test. Says HE never lost the weight, says HE didn't have a period during their time as roommates or used tampons (HE started staying at Bri's apt beginning of Nov here and there then officially after Thanksgiving when HE moved in) The last time she saw HE was Monday before Dec 18th.

Says that HE finally got over the breakup beginning of Dec. Had Girls Nights at the Apt (sound is breaking up) and HE was her friend outside of work every single day. If not together, texting. BFFs. They never rode by SM house or leave any notes on his vehicles. Bri said he had a white truck. State asks if she knew if he had a black truck, KT objects. Judge says to establish this before asking the question. Bri says his truck was white and the only truck she has ever seen him drive. Says SM, BW and HE worked at TK after breakup but BW didn't see SM after the break up. Says that work was HE life.

When BW went to Florida says HE was sleeping on the couch, says HE begged her not to leave b/c she would miss her other half. Says she was out of town until Jan after school break. No plans for HE to do anything besides job interview for a job she was really hoping to get. Says HE called her while in FL as much as possible it was snapchat, texts and calls. Too many times to count but talked on the phone 3-4 times from Monday to Wednesday. Bri drove from MB to New Jersey talked during her drive then Tuesday talked to HE after her job interview (for make up, was excited) on Monday she told Bri about the date she was going on with SS and HE was very excited about it and excited about the job. Job was doing cosmetology at a salon in the MB area.

The last time they talked was Dec 18th at 1:44 am. Bri asked what was wrong HE didn't want to tell BW b/c she didn't approve of the relationship and BW called her out on it and said SW called and BW asked why did you answer and HE said it wasn't his number. It wasn't blocked, local number. HE told BW told her SM was leaving his wife and wanted to be with her. BW told her NOT to do it, done so well, moved on. Tell me about the date. Bri is crying very hard.

He told her she learned how to drive the stick shift truck, she knew would make her proud. She changed the subject. (This is very hard to listen to) and made sure HE was in a better mood before they got off phone. BW asked if she was going to see SM. HE told her she was gonna sleep on it and call her in the morning. Says HE was mad and scared. Didn't understand how it was the 1st official date she went on and he called literally right after SS left. (these are HE words)

Says that she didn't understand why when she was finally getting her life together he called then. BW says HE told her she was alone in the apartment alone at this time. Says there was a key but HE didn't use it unless she was going to be gone a long time but if she was going to be right back would leave the front door open. Says typical girl with a cell, chances of the phone leaving her side were slim to none, if in public and phone was dying she would go to car and charge it. BW says HE car was a mess but she would never leave it anywhere.
Did bri ever get to talk or did they say what she said was spoken about in the call from heather, besides what we already know?

Bumping for you.

WMBF News

Livesay said whatever footage was on the Moorer's DVR footage was the, "million dollar shot."

The state continues to say the defendant installed a new DVR system on Dec. 21.

she has been saying 'they' in regards to the home surveillance system...

Go Prosecuter !!!

She is doing real good IMO. Keep laying it on em.

State commenting about the surveillance video being gone- they didn't just delete the footage off of if, they threw it out and put a picture on the wall (pretty clever she says to SM)

GOOD JOB! IMO

OK...whatever happened to the fraud charges? He. Truck new cameras.....no money?

SM keeps looking at his lawyer, who won't turn his head.

Even KT looks concerned. lol

WMBF News

Livesay argues the story that Moorer called Elvis and told her to leave him alone was ridiculous, since she was moving on with her life by going on dates and getting a new job

I can't thank y'all enough for keeping those of us who cant watch up to date! Y'all deserve a party. :partyguy:

WMBF News

Livesay argues the story that Moorer called Elvis and told her to leave him alone was ridiculous, since she was moving on with her life by going on dates and getting a new job

I'm glad she made this point to the jury.

she has been saying 'they' in regards to the home surveillance system...

She also said "they" had no clue about cameras on 814....then quickly said "the police didn't know" because she realized what she said.

Don't specifically recall SC rules, but in most states, it's Pros/Def/Pros.

I love the "ceeping around in the middle of the night".

WMBF News

Elvis knew it was Moorer at Peachtree Boat Landing, despite her only seeing Moorer driving a white pickup truck, according to the state.

I can't believe the judge hasn't interrupted yet and said, "wrap it up!".

WMBF News

Livesay showing the jury a chart that lists the different methods of kidnapping. Some of them were "seizing," "confining" and "abducting."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AZ-400_Dumps_PDF