MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the defense is going to say, in closing arguments, if the pregnancy test was for Tammy and say she ended up being pregnant a few months later.

Wish we could see SM expression while she is giving her closing.

State says her car was parked facing the water, she was not expecting anything. Her car was in working order so if she had been able to see danger she could have driven out of PTL or called for help if she had been facing the entrance. She had 16 phone calls that night (1:35-3:41 am) "burning it up" no more phone calls ever again. Says that HE was there to meet a familiar face, thinking he had good intentions. That is what make this situation "ugly" b/c it is not a stranger. Says HE was tricked by 40 yr old man with lots of life experience to her 20 year old lack of life experiences.

Posted in other thread by Kakidoll

Meghan Miller ‏@Meghan_WBTW 31m31 minutes ago
Moorer's family has just arrived to the courthouse - including Tammy. #MoorerTrial #HeatherElvis

I wonder if the defense is going to say, in closing arguments, if the pregnancy test was for Tammy and say she ended up being pregnant a few months later.

Can he do that without proof? If so, I hope Judge doesn't allow that. He could have said it on his crosses during that part of the trial. IMO

Meghan Miller ‏@Meghan_WBTW 14m14 minutes ago
Tammy is sitting outside of Courtroom 3B watching closing statements right now. #MoorerTrial #HeatherElvis

Can we get a live feed on her, too??? hehe

"nothing went wrong till he was creeping around in the middle of the night"
^^^^^
^^^^
^^
This in her closing

Can he do that without proof? If so, I hope Judge doesn't allow that. He could have said it on his crosses during that part of the trial. IMO

I don't know. Closing arguments seem to have a lot of leeway.

WMBF News

Livesay said there is not a shred of evidence that points to anyone else.

She is doing a great job with the closing. Keeps hammering home, no body but SM.

Did bri ever get to talk or did they say what she said was spoken about in the call from heather, besides what we already know?

She is doing a great job with the closing. Keeps hammering home, no body but SM.

I thought it was great that she said "not a chance she was meeting Tammy there." Hammers home the point that even if Tammy WAS in that truck, SM knew about it for sure since HE was in touch with SM that night, NOT Tammy!

He looks guilty as hell. And worried.

WMBF News

The state argues to the jury the defendant saw Elvis as an easy victim because she slept in her car for periods of time, lived a transient lifestyle and was a waitress without any real connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member