Misty 2/9/2010 jail video tapes - the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone notice during one of the visits with her mother when MC says: "I'll talk to him and then the cops are going to look like fools!"

I can't find which video--there's been so many shown and I get confused on the dates. but it's one where she's really urging her mother to call LP and when LC says you better tell him everything, MC says not to worry that she intends to. then she says what I quoted above!

I've been reading but seen no mention of this on any of the threads.

I wonder if she means that they are way off base in any suspicions they may have portrayed to her during an interview? Or, that she just THINKS they're clueless? Is she saying that they only "think" that RC had no part in what happened OR doesn't know when in fact he does?

I have believed only MC was involved and may have had help from either ToC or another family member until I heard this.

I don't know but i thought it a bold statement and her demeaner as she said it was just so sassy. After hearing what RC has said since they've been jailed could be part of it. But then, how can MC ever be believed without proof to back up anything she tells?

I can't find the video--but it was shown on NG show!!!

When you think about it, LP's recent sore throat could have been brought on by a psychological situation, in that he can't say everything he knows, or what has gone on recently between him and the Cs in the past few weeks, he is stressed by the content of what he has to say. He throws the cousin back into the mix on NG's show. Stress has gotten to his throat area. I always think that ailments are significant because they express what is going on in the mind.

Anyone notice during one of the visits with her mother when MC says: "I'll talk to him and then the cops are going to look like fools!"

I can't find which video--there's been so many shown and I get confused on the dates. but it's one where she's really urging her mother to call LP and when LC says you better tell him everything, MC says not to worry that she intends to. then she says what I quoted above!

I've been reading but seen no mention of this on any of the threads.

I wonder if she means that they are way off base in any suspicions they may have portrayed to her during an interview? Or, that she just THINKS they're clueless? Is she saying that they only "think" that RC had no part in what happened OR doesn't know when in fact he does?

I have believed only MC was involved and may have had help from either ToC or another family member until I heard this.

I don't know but i thought it a bold statement and her demeaner as she said it was just so sassy. After hearing what RC has said since they've been jailed could be part of it. But then, how can MC ever be believed without proof to back up anything she tells?

I can't find the video--but it was shown on NG show!!!

I heard this on one of the tapes also, I can't remember which one...I only seem to get on here for an hour a day or so and have not been able to put things in perspective and put things in order...

But, I think she is having a wishful thinking moment...perhaps she is saying she is not totally to blame and when the truth comes out they'll eat crow...perhaps if she was involved in some way (but not to blame) she believes she is off the hook. JMO

I always remember one of her first interviews w/ her mom, and she says I didn't do anything to..corrects herself..and says with her..
And I believe it is on her LVA test she states, in re to his question if RC had anything to do with this...she states he would never hurt HC.

MC is too young to keep this fiasco up, there is no way she can keep this up with all the pressure on her. She "ain't" seen nothin yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back