Misty 2/9/2010 jail video tapes - the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To be fair, we don't really know how the Croslings have dealt with Haleigh's disappearance. Also, & I'm not trying to sound cold, but Haleigh wasn't their granddaughter, & Misty IS their daughter. & she & their son, Tommy, are in a whole heap of trouble. So, (again not trying to sound cold), I understand their position. Instead of questioning Hank's motives, I tend to wonder why Ron's family isn't doing the same thing. Really, it doesn't matter why, just as long as it works.

To be fair, we don't really know how the Croslings have dealt with Haleigh's disappearance. Also, & I'm not trying to sound cold, but Haleigh wasn't their granddaughter, & Misty IS their daughter. & she & their son, Tommy, are in a whole heap of trouble. So, (again not trying to sound cold), I understand their position. Instead of questioning Hank's motives, I tend to wonder why Ron's family isn't doing the same thing. Really, it doesn't matter why, just as long as it works.

You mean sticking by her side instead of calling her a witch? Seriously.

ETA I had to think about this more. I think maybe you meant TN asking RC these kind of questions, because I am confused.

Lisa: He's going to relocate us to California. Will you tell him something immediately? Like tomorrow?

Are they offering protection and bond in exchange for Haleigh info? Thats what I'm gathering. I just don't see MC being able to walk down the street in FL safely if she implicated RC.

That is exactly right. She was the babysitter and I really doubt Hank or Lisa saw Haleigh as a granddaughter.

Lisa: He's going to relocate us to California. Will you tell him something immediately? Like tomorrow?

Are they offering protection and bond in exchange for Haleigh info? Thats what I'm gathering. I just don't see MC being able to walk down the street in FL safely if she implicated RC.
It sounds like it to me.

You mean sticking by her side instead of calling her a witch? Seriously.

ETA I had to think about this more. I think maybe you meant TN asking RC these kind of questions, because I am confused.
right, lol. sorrier I don't write a little clearer. I do tend to ramble.

I dunno. Do we really think that after 1 year that any of them are willing to talk and give answers? They seem to think, via their jail conversations that have been broadcast, that they won't be in jail for long. Whether that's true or not, it seems to be what they believe. It seems to keep them motivated believing this.

I dunno. Do we really think that after 1 year that any of them are willing to talk and give answers? They seem to think, via their jail conversations that have been broadcast, that they won't be in jail for long. Whether that's true or not, it seems to be what they believe. It seems to keep them motivated believing this.

I would expect to see MC more accepting that she is doing REAL time, but with each new release she seems more and more desperate....

yeah, but Misty & her family are pretty needy, to say the least-so if there's a monetary pay-off, I think Misty might talk. She wants bail, & her family needs, well... everything. It's kind of like people stepping forward just for the reward money. It's sad that it's such a motivator, but that's why they are there.

IMO, there are two forces here working against each other to find a just cause and IMO it will not work.

1. MC/RC and others have been arrested for crimes not related to HC..They are drug charges/trafficking...IF they are deeper into to this than what we've heard then they will not talk...they will take what is coming to them. The higher ups in the drug world seem to escape..and it's the peasants (sp) who pay the price for the crime and the silence..or else..it doesn't stop there...Look at the number of people who are in prisons and jails now..Ever hear of the KING PIN getting caught?

2. These charges under the law have nothing to do with HC..just LE using it as a leverage or pressure to get them to talk. I don't think they would implicate themselves in HC's disappearance on a drug charge..

I could go on but I hate these long posts...IMO..I don't see these charges on the "players" getting us closer to HC..if anything...it puts a HUGE road block (not detour) in to play. I pray I am wrong.....You don't play w/ this stuff..HC didn't diserve this stuff...One day it will come out.I hope soon, but I don't see it..I hope I am wrong and we find HC ASAP.

From the tapes released a few days ago.......Tommy tells Lindsay not to look at Misty, that she is a liar. ?? If she is a liar, than why has Tommy requested to talk with Misty, and why has Misty put in 2 requests to talk with Tommy?

I feel soooooooooooo angry when I see little Austin on those jail convos. WTF? Why aren't Hank and Lisa advising Lindsy that it can't be good for him to see this????

I wish we could see rc on tape. I am getting a good look at mc now and it is helpful. To see rcon tape would be the icing on the cake.

Misty opens up with Hank, unlike Lisa. Lisa never asks the tough questions and they feed off of each other. This Croslins are open; the Cummings are closed. Where are the rc tapes? Bring them on!

Misty opens up with Hank, unlike Lisa. Lisa never asks the tough questions and they feed off of each other. This Croslins are open; the Cummings are closed. Where are the rc tapes? Bring them on!
I wonder too where the tapes are of RC, maybe LE is holding them back for some reason or maybe he has cut down on his calls/visits knowing they are released to the public. Nah, he wouldn't be able to stand isolation without his calls from jail. Hopefully, there is some good info and LE is keeping the tapes from the media. At any rate, he and TN now know the tapes are being released and we can see from recent conversations they have tailored their communication accordingly.

I'm kinda liking Hank. He seems to be the only one who gets Misty talking. I don't see that with her mom. And, boy, does Misty have a mouth on her. I'd never talk to my parents that way (and I'm 47). Yikes. However, what bothered me most in the video, is when she brought up God -- and God has a plan, etc. God didn't plan for her to sell drugs on the street. God didn't put her in jail. At least not in my opinion.

Mel

I dislike all of these characters but I am pleased to hear Hank SR talking with Misty this way. However, it should have happened a long, long time ago and I dare say that there is a reason why this line of questioning is happening now. I have a feeling that hank truly does want to uncover the secret of where Haleigh is, hard to believe because I have been very hard on all the Croslin's. Unfortunately, I think he has his own motive for asking these questions now but I don't think I care at this point. I just want Haleigh to come home.....by whatever means necessary.

Anyone read this one yet?

http://www.news4jax.com/video/22596605/index.html ( video)

article link: snip~ In a separate conversation, Misty's father and brother, Hank Croslin Jr., expressed skepticism about whether she has been telling investigators everything she knows about Haleigh's disappearance.

Hank Sr.: "I don't know if she knows anything or not."
Hank Jr.: "She's gotta tell the truth man and don't be making up stories."
Hank Sr.: "Don't talk to anybody but her lawyer, tell the truth and get it over with."

In a separate recorded conversation, Misty Cummings talked with her mother about a bounty hunter offering to get her out of jail if she can shed any light on Haleigh's disappearance.

Lisa Croslin: He's going to relocate us to California. Will you tell him something immediately? Like tomorrow?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22596470/detail.html

I dislike all of these characters but I am pleased to hear Hank SR talking with Misty this way. However, it should have happened a long, long time ago and I dare say that there is a reason why this line of questioning is happening now. I have a feeling that hank truly does want to uncover the secret of where Haleigh is, hard to believe because I have been very hard on all the Croslin's. Unfortunately, I think he has his own motive for asking these questions now but I don't think I care at this point. I just want Haleigh to come home.....by whatever means necessary.

I agree. I just wonder what the payment is that could be motivating him to get the info. From LP and/or LE. Relocation and a new start at life in CA, $35,000 reward, dropped charges?

Finally we hear Misty say whatever it was that happened occurred on the 9th...Keep talking Misty..JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back