Misty C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glutton for punishment...I wouldn't be either! I could/would understand if she walked away from media for them calling her a liar or telling her they didn't believe her but not from LE. Walking away only makes it look more suspicious...most people would want LE, especially, to believe what they were saying and would do anything they could to cooperate...walking out is not cooperating IMO!

Misty is the last one to of supposedly seen Haleigh...she needs interrogated...and if LE believes for reasons unbeknownst to us that she is lying or not being totally truthful then they have every right to inform her of that!!!

SS...I feel like I am quoting you non stop today...and posting from a different perspective...I really enjoy your posts and they do make me think...hope you don't feel like I'm picking on you...so to speak...;)
LOL No worries. I am used to it.

I agree that LE needs to get to the bottom of this case, but if they have not realized by now this girl is no hardened criminal with the ability to lead them around by the nose...they should~ Then they need to start over and get some evidence in front of her or name her as a POI/Suspect to see where that gets them.

It is probably what I think is a 'breaking' interview, but since they(Po Po) in the beginning believed this to be an accident -- I have listened to interviews that I thought were very soft... like they were using that tactic instead of a harder one.

Huh - I thought they went back and forth. I'd been scared if I was her and I would have lost it when he talked about Caylee "rotting". Guess it's just another perspective thing.

hopefully pcsd taped their interviews just like they did with Casey... Can you imagine how Casey describes the interrogation by Yuri et al? Most likely being rude and yelling and calling her a liar. fwiw....
LOL Point taken. Touche~

LOL No worries. I am used to it.

I agree that LE needs to get to the bottom of this case, but if they have not realized by now this girl is no hardened criminal with the ability to lead them around by the nose...they should~ Then they need to start over and get some evidence in front of her or name her as a POI/Suspect to see where that gets them.

Bolded by me.

Now this ITA with!!!!!

I really am thinking that they may in fact do this if they feel like she is not going to cooperate fully with their questioning. Honestly, after walking out on her questioning I would hope that she retained an attorney...I really feel like she is going to need one!!!

Well, other than charging .....
It was on tape.... good cop bad cop scenario.... telling her she was a liar and Caylee's body could be rotting somewhere and she knew where it was. I mean they didn't stick toothpicks under her nails or waterboard her, lol.....but I could see they were working that girl over...

I am hopefuly confident (if that is a word lol) that pcsd has taped all of their interviews with Misty including the one where she walked out. Casey could have walked out as well but she never did (in instances before she was charged). She played up to that good cop blubber and than wham in the cuffs she went.

If I am looking at this correctly with the blinders that we all have on (lol take it to mean that we don't know squat and can only guess).. they have played the good cop first.....not the bad cop. They brought in bad cop and she left. It was her choice.

Perhaps LE should have played the bad cop first and then the good cop. Lord only knows....

But it seems to me that she was really confident that she passed polys and LE believed her story (good cops at work) when LE has not cleared her and not said she passed her ldts and even yesterday said that she is inconsistent and the key to the case

When they brought in the bad cop she was p!ssed... Le already believed her story and belived it (good cops at play?) so why sit around and listen to this new cop who is rude and doesn't believe the story and calling her a liar......he said she could leave at any time so she does just that

of course.....le told media of the walk out and the fact that she is inconsistent and the key to the case AFTER the walk out happened..

So what is that telling us? I think it is telling Misty something. moo

Just something else that popped in my head...

On the Today show this morning Misty gave the reason for her walking out of the questioning/interrogation because this new guy was being rude and calling her a liar...funny how she didn't walk out of the house when Ron was being rude and calling her a dumb b**ch the night Haleigh went missing!

It was on tape.... good cop bad cop scenario.... telling her she was a liar and Caylee's body could be rotting somewhere and she knew where it was. I mean they didn't stick toothpicks under her nails or waterboard her, lol.....but I could see they were working that girl over...

I am hopefuly confident (if that is a word lol) that pcsd has taped all of their interviews with Misty including the one where she walked out. Casey could have walked out as well but she never did (in instances before she was charged). She played up to that good cop blubber and than wham in the cuffs she went.

If I am looking at this correctly with the blinders that we all have on (lol take it to mean that we don't know squat and can only guess).. they have played the good cop first.....not the bad cop. They brought in bad cop and she left. It was her choice.

Perhaps LE should have played the bad cop first and then the good cop. Lord only knows....

But it seems to me that she was really confident that she passed polys and LE believed her story (good cops at work) when LE has not cleared her and not said she passed her ldts and even yesterday said that she is inconsistent and the key to the case

When they brought in the bad cop she was p!ssed... Le already believed her story and belived it (good cops at play?) so why sit around and listen to this new cop who is rude and doesn't believe the story and calling her a liar......he said she could leave at any time so she does just that

of course.....le told media of the walk out and the fact that she is inconsistent and the key to the case AFTER the walk out happened..

So what is that telling us? I think it is telling Misty something. moo

The words were that/there, ita. I understand they had no idea who/what they were dealing with. I think that whole mess is fubar.

Do you really think LE should not get tuff with/and or ask hard questions, when they believe that you are not being honest?
I mean, come on....if they can't do that, how many crimes would go unsolved?

Ha! I'm 60 and had no idea you could just up and leave during questioning.......
I'd be peeing my pants just being in a police station!
If asked as a POI, I would be bawling like a baby!
I would be screaming I need a lawyer even if innocent!
Leaving says you have either done it before, knew you could just walk away or have allot of balls! IMO

Ha! I'm 60 and had no idea you could just up and leave during questioning.......
I'd be peeing my pants just being in a police station!
If asked as a POI, I would be bawling like a baby!
I would be screaming I need a lawyer even if innocent!
Leaving says you have either done it before, knew you could just walk away or have allot of balls! IMO

I recall Anna FL posting that the local Po Po said Misty was not afraid of anything. I believe Anna FL said LE (tho)

Ugh. I wish Ronald never said that, but what is done is done. I am sure he wishes he could take it back, too. I guess I am the only one who thinks he was simply reacting out of fear and frustration of finding his daughter was missing and didn't take it as if he was "abusing" her. Sheesh! If I were Misty, I would have forgiven him that one time as long as I knew it was not a pattern with him to talk to me that way.

The Ok City bombing was a good example of LE working like the big machine they really are. Our family lost a child there and I applaud the Oklahoma LE!!!!

I recall Anna FL posting that the local Po Po said Misty was not afraid of anything. I believe Anna FL said LE (tho)
Not to be disrespectful, but I don't think LE would go around telling people something like that if they felt she was a suspect or a POI. Just saying...

Not to be disrespectful, but I don't think LE would go around telling people something like that if they felt she was a suspect or a POI. Just saying...

Maybe, I dunno really - but it could have been a low level type... you know how people like to talk, etc...

The Ok City bombing was a good example of LE working like the big machine they really are. Our family lost a child there and I applaud the Oklahoma LE!!!!
right you are radio!!!!!!!! And so sorry for your loss......:blowkiss: I think in this case we are looking at a new machine missing some bolts kinda like a brand new roto tiller with no wheel bolts trying to plow a 200 acre field all by itself...

Interrogation Tactics:

If you only have Misty's word for what happened during the interrogation.

If she has passed the polygraph, as she says? Why would they be still interrogating her over and over trying to find out what happened. I'm sure the LE knew just what was going on during the interrogation. They may have brought someone new into the investigation to get a new feel for what happened or a clear view of the last person to see Haleigh.

From what I have learned from my son if you have to give a polygraph over and over and over it is because it is
"Inconclusive." He also told me there are evasive measures you can take to assure that the polygraph comes out "inconclusive" and not "Guilty" even if you are guilty.

He showed me on the net ... it's "all" there on how to fool the machine.

I am so very sorry for your loss, Radio. :( Bless all the lives which were lost and changed by such a cruel event.

They did work like a machine after the lucky break of finding TM so quickly. Good for that Trooper doing his job!

I wish for Haleigh's sake they could catch a break on this one. (sigh) They just have to find the ONE piece of the puzzle to lead them to her.

ETA: I hope my signature doesn't constantly remind of you that horrid event. I would be glad to change it, if so. :(

Ugh. I wish Ronald never said that, but what is done is done. I am sure he wishes he could take it back, too. I guess I am the only one who thinks he was simply reacting out of fear and frustration of finding his daughter was missing and didn't take it as if he was "abusing" her. Sheesh! If I were Misty, I would have forgiven him that one time as long as I knew it was not a pattern with him to talk to me that way.

I too wish he'd never said that and am afraid that it's going to be continually brought up.

I see Ronald as an emotionally reactive type of man. My brother in law is much the same. He is all mouth when emotionally charged, no action though. Just reaction to situations. Gosh my own DH can be the same way, it's partly an Italian as we do tend to be hotheads -but also partly the enviroment in which they were raised.

I don't know what they think this girl knows or doesn't know. But I can guarantee you this: if they had a true suspicion of her harming or anything else to Haleigh she never, ever would have gotten on a plane to NYC. They could even be using this as a smokescreen to make the actual perp feel comfortable. In my honest opinion I see a very young girl who woke up in the middle of the night to find the child in her care GONE.

I had a very serious, in fact deadly car accident about 10 years ago. It was the most awful thing to go through. I was so shaken up and LE had come to the ER to question me. By the 3rd time my story had changed significantly. My point here is there are some people who are emotional reactors who race through their thoughts. Not that I'd done anything wrong, nor was I lying.

In as much I see comments on all of the emotion Crystal has shown etc., shaking hands and all I do recall Susan Smith literally shivering, shaking and crying. real tears as she plead to the nation for her children whom she'd murdered.

Oh Radio....((((((((hugs))))))))))).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member