Misty C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And perhaps Crystal's decision to speak out on GR was for the same reasons. She is clearly not as hotheaded as Ron. Her anger likely built up and rather than spouting four letter words at the people she loves, she decided to react in a different way.

Go figure?
GMAB!!! Her idea of "reacting" to the phone call to tell her that Haleigh was missing was to dismiss it as a "prank", call her Daddy to go make sure, and then wait hours to show up!!!! YUP! She sure DOES react in a different way!!!

GMAB!!! Her idea of "reacting" to the phone call to tell her that Haleigh was missing was to dismiss it as a "prank", call her Daddy to go make sure, and then wait hours to show up!!!! YUP! She sure DOES react in a different way!!!

Since we've seen the depths of cruelty that Teresa is capable of (telling the world that Haleigh will have a new Mommy when she gets home) I can completely understand why Crystal would not believe that woman.

Is it possible that she arrived late because she had had local LE visit her at home to check on her whereabouts? I've got no idea if this really happened but if I was faced with a possible child abduction case, I think checking with the non-custodial parent ASAP would be a good idea.

SeriouslySearching, do you think that LE would do this to Misty with no reason? Why call her a liar if her polygraph and story were in the clear?
No. I suppose I don't. However, I do not understand why they are playing all the games right now if they believe she is indeed involved in this! They should have declared her as a POI/Suspect a long time ago and moved this case forward!!

As far as I am concerned...LE has already botched this case, imo. :furious:

Is it possible that she arrived late because she had had local LE visit her at home to check on her whereabouts? I've got no idea if this really happened but if I was faced with a possible child abduction case, I think checking with the non-custodial parent ASAP would be a good idea.

I've said the same thing Donjeta. The fact is, we do not know WHEN Crystal arrived, WHY she arrived when she did, or WHERE she went before she got to the scene.

I also mentioned that it's possible that she was told to report to the Sheriff's office before going on scene.

People here seem to want to believe what is convenient to their feelings rather than look at the facts or lack thereof before passing judgement.

Since we've seen the depths of cruelty that Teresa is capable of (telling the world that Haleigh will have a new Mommy when she gets home) I can completely understand why Crystal would not believe that woman. quote]

DEPTHS OF CRUELTY?!?! WTH?! OMG!!! :furious::furious::furious:

TN has been the voice of calm and reason during this whole ordeal while Crystal and her family have been acting horrific!!! She is doing this for Haleigh!! It is about Haleigh to her!! It is NOT about how people can attack one another and she has not lowered herself to the standards of others. If she feels that Misty has indeed been a good mother to those two children, she has every right to say so. You bet I can understand her anger and outrage at the moment towards Crystal and her family!! She is not sick or cruel in ANY way. She is looking out for her grandchildren and her son. BRAVO, TN!!!

Thats one of the first things that LE does is verify the custodial situation and check out the noncustodial/primary residency parent. Also seems to me since Ron is so hateful and disrespectful toward his gf's that he wouldn't have had a problem claiming he thought Crystal was involved, matter of fact he'd be shouting it from the mountain tops - problem is he knew that once LE checked her out and cleared her, him and Misty would look even guiltier...

MOO

DEPTHS OF CRUELTY?!?! WTH?! OMG!!! :furious::furious::furious:

TN has been the voice of calm and reason during this whole ordeal while Crystal and her family have been acting horrific!!! She is doing this for Haleigh!! It is about Haleigh to her!! It is NOT about how people can attack one another and she has not lowered herself to the standards of others. If she feels that Misty has indeed been a good mother to those two children, she has every right to say so. You bet I can understand her anger and outrage at the moment towards Crystal and her family!! She is not sick or cruel in ANY way. She is looking out for her grandchildren and her son. BRAVO, TN!!!

Where has she (TN) looked? I'm just curious...

MOO

I've said the same thing Donjeta. The fact is, we do not know WHEN Crystal arrived, WHY she arrived when she did, or WHERE she went before she got to the scene.

I also mentioned that it's possible that she was told to report to the Sheriff's office before going on scene.

People here seem to want to believe what is convenient to their feelings rather than look at the facts or lack thereof before passing judgement.
I do not believe for a second they would ask the biological mother to go to the Sheriff's department before going to the scene!!! I do not think they had enough information to even request it!!

Crystal made the comments herself as to WHY she waited and called her dad. Obviously, if LE contacted her, she would have KNOWN it was no prank without waiting until 5:00 am to call her dad!! This tells me it is ridiculous to think LE showed up or called before that time.

I don't care WHERE she went after 5:00am or what her excuses are for not showing up within a two hour window of 3:49am when she got that call. It shows a serious lack of care on her part for her daughter, imo.

I do not believe for a second they would ask the biological mother to go to the Sheriff's department before going to the scene!!! I do not think they had enough information to even request it!!

Crystal made the comments herself as to WHY she waited and called her dad. Obviously, if LE contacted her, she would have KNOWN it was no prank without waiting until 5:00 am to call her dad!! This tells me it is ridiculous to think LE showed up or called before that time.

I don't care WHERE she went after 5:00am or what her excuses are for not showing up within a two hour window of 3:49am when she got that call. It shows a serious lack of care on her part for her daughter, imo.

I just wish crystal would come out say what time she arrived or release her phone records and pings.

(never even heard of pings until the last case)

Where has she (TN) looked? I'm just curious...

MOO
They requested the family not go out on searches, but Ronald specifically asked to do so and they accomodated him. I don't know where TN has looked!!

On Topic: Misty probably has been asked not to go on searches either. I don't blame LE for not wanting family members to do this.

I don't see what difference it makes. She can just as easily have been deeply upset and grieving or completely indifferent and uncaring regardless of the distance to the crime scene. I suppose Haleigh would have been found the first day if Crystal had arrived on the scene within the hour...? She does have a baby to take care of and might have needed to make some arrangements for her benefit, or she might have needed some time to calm down before she could drive safely after the shock. If she knew nothing about Haleigh's fate, her instant arrival wouldn't have helped the investigation.

Originally she said she called her dad to verify it and he called her back at 5:00 am. When talking to Nancy Grace she tells it a bit differently. So at 3:49 am she knew it was not a prank.

SHEFFIELD: I was in Baker County, at my house.

GRACE: How did you learn she was gone?

SHEFFIELD: Ronald`s mother, Teresa Nieves (ph), called me at 3:49 AM in the morning and told me that Haleigh was gone.

GRACE: And what did you do?

SHEFFIELD: At first, I thought it was a prank, kind of. And then she was, like, The police are there, and I heard them in the background and then it hit me that it was not a prank.

GRACE: OK. Now, what time did you say they called you?

SHEFFIELD: It was 3:49 AM.

GRACE: And who called you?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/12/ng.01.html

Since we've seen the depths of cruelty that Teresa is capable of (telling the world that Haleigh will have a new Mommy when she gets home) I can completely understand why Crystal would not believe that woman.

I agree that the new mommy business is pretty tacky. Crystal didn't lose her parental rights and she did have visitation with the kids, so they do have a Mom. Ron doesn't seem like the type to want his kids to call some other guy Daddy, so why doesn't his family show the same consideration. My two older kids have a stepmother, but were never taught to call her Mom or my second husband Daddy. Maybe in that family people can easily be replaced with new ones. I'm not sure about the odd ideas of any grandmother who would so quickly latch on to some new teen girlfriend really early in the relationship and actually want her to completely take over and take charge of everything. It's weird. If these people are so trusting of random people no wonder a child is missing.

I just wish crystal would come out say what time she arrived or release her phone records and pings.

(never even heard of pings until the last case)
LE needs to come out and give timelines of Misty, Ronald, and Crystal. They also need to name a POI/Suspect in this case. If it is Misty...why not name her? If it is Crystal...they need to do this before her new attorney wrecks Rj's little life as he knows it!!

I know we were told to go to the sheriff's office when we arrived in town. Which, BTW, was not immediately. Didn't mean I didn't love my sister. I did not live in the same town. Some arrangements had to be made that couldn't be made at 4:00 in the morning.

Thanks, Busy! We probably need to post that on Crystal's thread instead of Misty's tho! It definitely warrants some further investigation since we do have conflicting statements from her and her father. (I will hunt down his remarks about 5:00am)

ON TOPIC: Misty needs to hire an attorney. She needs to start fighting to get herself out from of this revolving door they have her in and protect herself even if she has nothing to hide.

They requested the family not go out on searches, but Ronald specifically asked to do so and they accomodated him. I don't know where TN has looked!!

On Topic: Misty probably has been asked not to go on searches either. I don't blame LE for not wanting family members to do this.

Oh I see, do you have a link for "they" requesting the family not to go on searches? Much appreciated...

I've got no links but it would make sense because of the possibility that a guilty family member might try to conceal something while on a search and the possibility that an innocent one might stumble on something horrific he'd be better off not seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487