Misty C. #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some speculation on why LE hasn't named this or that person as POI: soon as they do, lawyers will be called and questions will no longer be answered.

So far, LE has no evidence that I've hard about that the child is dead. If they do, they're keeping it inside the investigation, as they should, until they are ready to make an arrest that they feel they can prosecute.

They can't even bring charges of kidnapping without any evidence to back that up. Who has her? The child could be hidden by the custodial parent, for all they know. If there that were true, LE could bring charges when they have evidence of it, for falsely reporting a crime, etc., but not until they have evidence that this has happened.

So I have no idea what it is that anyone could be charged with at this time...?

OFF TOPIC: Except they cannot BE possible when Crystal herself said she waited on her dad to call back to confirm that Haleigh had gone missing!! He stated he did not hear from Crystal until 5:00 am. She said she received the call at 3:49 am. She should have left her house immediately and would not have been home for LE to contact her or to search her property. (She would not have needed to even be present for such a search! The property is not in her name.) I find it quite curious she won't tell people where she was for that time, too!! VERY suspicious.

ON TOPIC: Misty needs to hire an attorney. She needs to start fighting to get herself out from of this revolving door they have her in and protect herself even if she has nothing to hide.

she has a baby, she probably had to pack up lots of items the baby would need, possibly wake and feed her before packing up the car. Then there was the drive there. If LE showed up at their house, that's more of a delay. Maybe they were routed to the sherriffs office first?? we don't know.

ON TOPIC: Misty needs to hire an attorney. She needs to start fighting to get herself out from of this revolving door they have her in and protect herself even if she has nothing to hide.

Of course she has something to hide. She's already lied to LE. Now she lied in a public interview about why she lied. She just got married to a man whose child went missing under her care only a month ago, and I can hardly imagine anything more inappropriate than that for either the bride or the groom. It appears for all the world like they're BOTH hiding something now.

IMO the investigators are handling this very wisely by not officially naming a suspect(s). Misty & Ron are free to get legal representation at any time. By LE not naming an official suspect(s) they remain in control of the investigation and although it's inevitable that R & M will retain attorneys at some point, the longer that LE gets any opportunities to get words out of their mouths before they lawyer up and shut up - the better and I wouldn't doubt if YM wouldn't give that advice himself to these investigators based upon his experience...

MOO

SeriouslySearching, do you think that LE would do this to Misty with no reason? Why call her a liar if her polygraph and story were in the clear?

Do we have anything other than Misty's word that what she portrayed actually happened as she said? In any event, LE has a right to be tough. There's a mssing child for God's sake. This isn't about how Misty feels or telling her it's OK that she has told multiple versions of the story of what happened when the child went missing.

This also shows she's no innocent little flower. It takes nerve to walk out on LE. It also takes a bit of cold heartedness when you're also trying to make people believe that everything you do is about Haleigh. So far, I haven't seen one thing she's done that's clearly about Haleigh.

If she were truly concerned and completely innocent the normal reaction would be to acknowledge that LE would be frustrated because she has changed her story as...whatever...she better remembers things or she has trouble remembering because it was so traumatic or something, anything by way of explanation. She doesn't dispute that she changed her story. What is that but esentially an admission of untruthfullness if left without explanation?

So, how do we believe anything she says? All along she's been shooting her mouth off that she passed the lie detector test, that the test "proves" she was home etc. If that were true why is LE calling her a liar?

Do we have anything other than Misty's word that what she portrayed actually happened as she said? In any event, LE has a right to be tough. There's a mssing child for God's sake. This isn't about how Misty feels or telling her it's OK that she has told multiple versions of the story of what happened when the child went missing.

This also shows she's no innocent little flower. It takes nerve to walk out on LE. It also takes a bit of cold heartedness when you're also trying to make people believe that everything you do is about Haleigh. So far, I haven't seen one thing she's done that's clearly about Haleigh.

If she were truly concerned and completely innocent the normal reaction would be to acknowledge that LE would be frustrated because she has changed her story as...whatever...she better remembers things or she has trouble remembering because it was so traumatic or something, anything by way of explanation. She doesn't dispute that she changed her story. What is that but esentially an admission of untruthfullness if left without explanation?

So, how do we believe anything she says? All along she's been shooting her mouth off that she passed the lie detector test, that the test "proves" she was home etc. If that were true why is LE calling her a liar?

Excellant Point! Thats exactly where we are with this. Who cares if they yell at her!

TN and Ron are way too sure they know what Misty did and didn't do that night.

:waitasec: I will! and its such a trivial thing at that! How'd it get from Misty (Not the babies Mama!) to this again about CS?

Lol, I've been wondering that myself as there are threads for Crystal and Ron! :confused:

MOO

kikid what do think about this?
IMO I think LE has known Misty is guilty, and are maybe trying to determine if rc is, and are waiting for that one lead to link him as well. I think that they could be thrown by the fact that TN and Grandma have given alibis to stopping by and such, which makes me think they could be covering RC(hard to believe) but that is making finding the time of the crime impossible, which without a time of crime its harder to crack a case. wow that was hard to explain.....just thinkin...

I am also leaning more to the fact that RC is involved.
#1.because he is too forgiving of the 'cant get her story straight' girl who let his "daughter get stole"
and
#2. On the Today show he was asked if JR ever said anything to him about the man in black, he said "no I was at work" well
A. that wasnt the question
and
B. He was all defensive when he said it which to me was like-----I was at work I have and alibi and I dont have to answer chit...
Well with this, I have to say, even with an alibi, who is to say thatthe crime didnt happen earlier and it was planned to call 911 when he got home from work....
Just sayin...MOO
thought id bring this upstairs for some thoughts on this anyone??

kikid what do think about this?
IMO I think LE has known Misty is guilty, and are maybe trying to determine if rc is, and are waiting for that one lead to link him as well. I think that they could be thrown by the fact that TN and Grandma have given alibis to stopping by and such, which makes me think they could be covering RC(hard to believe) but that is making finding the time of the crime impossible, which without a time of crime its harder to crack a case. wow that was hard to explain.....just thinkin...

I am also leaning more to the fact that RC is involved.
#1.because he is too forgiving of the 'cant get her story straight' girl who let his "daughter get stole"
and
#2. On the Today show he was asked if JR ever said anything to him about the man in black, he said "no I was at work" well
A. that wasnt the question
and
B. He was all defensive when he said it which to me was like-----I was at work I have and alibi and I dont have to answer chit...
Well with this, I have to say, even with an alibi, who is to say thatthe crime didnt happen earlier and it was planned to call 911 when he got home from work....
Just sayin...MOO
thought id bring this upstairs for some thoughts on this anyone??

This is HYPOTHETICAL and as always MOO:

I've said before that IF RC did something to Haleigh before work (perhaps he lost his temper and hit her) that it could be possible for a child to die hours later from injuries sustained in a beating (concussion or internal injuries). In the case of concussion there would most likely be vomiting or seizures (loss of bladder control) - which would explain all the blanket washing.

anyhow he didn't have to be there at the time of death to be responsible for the death.

Gypsyblue, I totally believe that Mistys covering for someone...this girl cannot be that good at missleading LE this whole time...they are on to something.....now that LE is pressuring her with accusations...she cant handle it...so instead of her parents accompany her to the questioning, Ron up and marries her? And what does their marriage mean now when being questioned by authorities... Not sure exactly who she's covering for. Ron & his family hold her close in regard and want to protect her.....but her story of that night, is really off........even Ron said himself, "why did you call me, instead of calling 911 first?" and yet, he still married her....We're missing too many pieces of the puzzle Im afraid.

I've said before that IF RC did something to Haleigh before work (perhaps he lost his temper and hit her) that it could be possible for a child to die hours later from injuries sustained in a beating (concussion or internal injuries). In the case of concussion there would most likely be vomiting or seizures (loss of bladder control) - which would explain all the blanket washing.

anyhow he didn't have to be there at the time of death to be responsible for the death.

so true, but he will have to live with himself and think about it everyday. and if misty noticed vomiting and seizures, why not call someone for help?

Hello
icon4.gif

This is the Misty C. thread isn't it
icon5.gif

If that were the case she could think it was her fault and RC would let her.

so true, but he will have to live with himself and think about it everyday. and if misty noticed vomiting and seizures, why not call someone for help?

taking this hypothetical to the theories thread, sorry to veer off topic (although the reason Misty may be lying or covering is the reason for the post).

I don't think sitting through an interrogation where someone is screaming and yelling at you while calling you a liar equates into how immature or mature you are!!! GMAB!! If it were me today (I consider myself pretty darn mature) and it happened...I would walk myself right out the door and not think twice!!
(With all due respect) Even if an innocent child's life was at stake?

I'm sure it would suck pickles to be yelled at and accused of something you didn't do, but if she truly loves the child and wants to help she'd be doing whatever is in her power to cooperate..... walking out is not cooperating.

JMO :)

KC was the last known person to see Caylee alive. Her story was inconsistent. MC was the last known person to see Haleigh. Her story has been inconsistent. We don't know what evidence LE has that makes them think MC is lying, but we do know they are concerned enough to polygraph her multiple times and still consider her replies inconsistent.
Beautifully said! :highfive:

Casey and Misty both have told some kooky, nonsensical kinda stories..... imo.

Just something else that popped in my head...

On the Today show this morning Misty gave the reason for her walking out of the questioning/interrogation because this new guy was being rude and calling her a liar...funny how she didn't walk out of the house when Ron was being rude and calling her a dumb b**ch the night Haleigh went missing!
My thoughts exactly. ;)

Ugh. I wish Ronald never said that, but what is done is done. I am sure he wishes he could take it back, too. I guess I am the only one who thinks he was simply reacting out of fear and frustration of finding his daughter was missing and didn't take it as if he was "abusing" her. Sheesh! If I were Misty, I would have forgiven him that one time as long as I knew it was not a pattern with him to talk to me that way.
Well, unfortunately it usually is a pattern..... one that is tolerated for far too long and sometimes forever. Seen it happen in many abusive relationships.

Something about the way they interact tells me he tends to be rather *controlling*..... of course maybe I'm just projecting. There's something about him that reminds me of a lot of abusive men I've known.

My opinion only. :)

(BTW, SS-- Just want to say we may have very different opinions, but I enjoy reading your perspective on things. Your posts are very well thought out and really do make me think! :blowkiss: )

In one of TN's recent comments about the wedding, she refers to Haleigh in the past tense, too.

Something made this wedding happen, very quickly. I don't know what [and really, I do not think it would be related to M being pregnant, which btw, I have no idea if she is or not]. And for TN to be so gung-ho about this sudden marriage just makes me feel...

Something's hinky.
I could be waaay off base here, but I think she is pregnant. It's not the only reason the family was so supportive of the wedding, but it's one of them. imo.

Wouldn't look too good if Ron not only had a 17 year old living with him, but got her knocked up too, would it? Especially now with the whole custody thing. It's not like he can just send her away if she's carrying his child..... not in the middle of all this.

JMO, but I don't think his heart is in this marriage. Aside from him taking the girl (who's stories don't match up) who lost his daughter as his bride, this whole wedding deal is just weird. :waitasec:

Of course she has something to hide. She's already lied to LE. Now she lied in a public interview about why she lied. She just got married to a man whose child went missing under her care only a month ago, and I can hardly imagine anything more inappropriate than that for either the bride or the groom. It appears for all the world like they're BOTH hiding something now.

I have to agree. This wedding has only added to any suspicion by most. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member