Misty C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty used the exact word "pajamas" to the dispatcher. Some want to interpret that word to fit their idea of what she meant to say.

Misty later went to Pink shirt and tan shorts. Granted I am jumping here, because I think that is what she may have worn to school that day.

Then she changes it to Pink Shirt and underwear.

For some reason, people want to fit these inconsistent remarks into a nice little package of "she really meant to say lightweight shorts and tops". This is the part where disagreement comes in. She meant to say what she said.

See the difference is Whisperer I stated that the term jammies did not bother me when it came out she had a tshirt on you state for a fact that Misty lied and Haleigh had her school clothes on from that day so I am asking for a link for that fact (other than the Matt one which does not match the video). I also pointed out it is quite common for kids to sleep in shorts and tshirts. The police report says tan shorts and pink shirt http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf
IMO when making the 911 call Misty did not sit there and think ok the public is gonna hear this and think I am a bad caregiver if I say she had shorts and a tshirt on so I better say jammies. IMO it is what Haleigh went to be in therefore she called them jammies.

You may also provide a link to the fact that Misty really was describing little shorts and top when she said Pajamas.

How much time do you think they spent with Crystal?

4 days out of the month and 6 weeks in the summer with ron getting them every other weekend during that time. jmo or do you have a link saying something different?

4 days out of the month and 6 weeks in the summer with ron getting them every other weekend during that time. jmo or do you have a link saying something different?

So how much time does that work out to be?

This thread is not for debating Misty's involvement with Ron C. prior to her marriage to him, or her involvement with anyone else while she was a minor.

Posts regarding the above have nothing to do with the disappearance of Haleigh, you know, the case at hand!

This thread is not for debating Misty's involvement with Ron C. prior to her marriage to him, or her involvement with anyone else while she was a minor.

Posts regarding the above have nothing to do with the disappearance of Haleigh, you know, the case at hand!

I'm sorry, so what can we post about Misty in this thread? TIA

Yes, Busy, I think she lied but to soften the effect and be politically correct, I should say "Misty is inconsistent". I hate Political Correctness karp.

Appears to be people here are defending Misty the same as Ron. Quite surprising to me. I thought, for sure, they would view them separately and in totally different lights...

This has been posted a few times before, but just to review....6 weeks in the summer = 42 days, plus 4 days a month = 48 days, plus a week at Christmas time = 7 days. That is 97 days total, so just to leave it rounded off, it is 3 months out of each year. Basically, MC had only known them for a few months, so it is not even close to her spending more time with them than their mother.

The FACTS are, that to Jr. and Haleigh, Misty was truly not anything more than the most recent of their father's girlfriends.

This has been posted a few times before, but just to review....6 weeks in the summer = 42 days, plus 4 days a month = 48 days, plus a week at Christmas time = 7 days. That is 97 days total, so just to leave it rounded off, it is 3 months out of each year. Basically, MC had only known them for a few months, so it is not even close to her spending more time with them than their mother.

The FACTS are, that to Jr. and Haleigh, Misty was truly not anything more than the most recent of their father's girlfriends.

That's correct, Crystal has the children 25% of the year.

Misty's words:

Hi!
I just woke up.
and the back door is open.
and I think......
and our daughter is missing.

Sound right? I would hope on most calls received that the last sentence is first

I do view them separately, you call it defending I don't see it that. People are pointing out their view on every word and movement Misty makes, in response I am just pointing out my view and take on those things as well. It seems rather important to some to prove that Misty is lying about everything and anything clear down to the word pjs on the 911 call. We all know there were inconsistencies in the timeline from Misty, we do not know what those things are at this point as LE has not released that info to us. Just one example I could go to the Crystal thread and do the same thing post a video where she says I just want them to bring "them" (then she corrects herself to Haleigh) home, do I think she really meant both kids because that was the original plan (therefore proving Crystals involvement) - no I think it is a case of microphone in her face and stumbling over her words - nothing sinister about the comment. I think people forget these are human beings who are not use to public speaking, they are gonna stumble, they are gonna pause doesnt mean it is some big coverup.

Appears to be people here are defending Misty the same as Ron. Quite surprising to me. I thought, for sure, they would view them separately and in totally different lights...

So we are not allowed to discuss Pj's or cousin anymore? post disappeared...

Busy, the difference is Misty is looked at more in depth and should be scrutinized. She was the last one to see her.

I think they should all be looked at equally. IMO at this point it is just nitpicking every little thing over and over- maybe it is just frustration because LE is not giving any info.

Busy, the difference is Misty is looked at more in depth and should be scrutinized. She was the last one to see her.

We should be discussing her words and the people that impact her words. She is the one in question and it is her thread. The LE DID investigate her cousin. She said he and RC had a fight over a gun. Why can't we discuss even that? I think I am going to have to bother TG...and I don't like too. It looks like posters may use her services and ask her questions about posting. I have not done this but I should have questioned before now.

When I write well-thought out posts that express facts and give good examples, I don't expect them to wind up on the floor...♠I would like my post returned to me....LOL. Teaches me when I do one of those again, I better save it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321