Misty C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.... what I remember is Capt. Dick Schauland saying, after the Today show interview, "what you all just saw, that's what we've had to put up with!!!!"

Yup, recreational lying.... good luck with any timeline that's dependent on her statements.

Really?

LE called Misty a "recreational liar"? Or is that your diagnosis?

I don't know if MC talked to LE or not recently.But has she cleared up the time line so it can move this investigation forward.

Yes I would be and we do not know that Misty or RC were not able to do that.

Misty stated specifically that the reason that she was looking through the laundry pile was because LE had told her to "look for what Haleigh had worn to school that day", if she had remembered in the first place, LE could have found the clothes without having her look. It seems apparent that LE already knew that the "night shirt" was in the pile and were watching for her reaction when she knew she had been caught in a lie.

MC said someone in LE called her a liar.

I think she is a liar. Still can't figure out why RC married her. It's obvious that she knows more than she's telling. I've said it once, I think she went out after the kids were asleep and just beat RC back to the house. The reason she can't keep her story straight is because she wasn't home when it happened so she doesn't know any details. I think she fabricated evidence such as the door being propped open too. I'd like to know whether she was wearing street clothes or night clothes when Ron got home.

Really?

LE called Misty a "recreational liar"? Or is that your diagnosis?

MC did say LE called her a liar. Plus . . . .

"I got up for a drink of water" / "I got up to use the restroom"

"We were all sleeping in the bed together" / "Haleigh was in her bed"

Isn't there some discrepencies over what was said about who picked Haleigh up at the bus stop that day, too?

Also, during a Today Show interview, MV asked her "Was anyone else at your house that day?" MC said "No", but when on to say "Only my brother and his kids and my cousin and the a/c guy". Oh, but NO ONE was at her house. Plus, she didn't even mention GGma being there.

I know some say there was just some confusion with all that was going on, but, no. If my child went missing, I'm sure I would remember and be able to recount every last detail about the day and the people we encountered EVERY time I was asked. The truth doesn't change or get confused.

I think she is a liar. Still can't figure out why RC married her. It's obvious that she knows more than she's telling. I've said it once, I think she went out after the kids were asleep and just beat RC back to the house. The reason she can't keep her story straight is because she wasn't home when it happened so she doesn't know any details. I think she fabricated evidence such as the door being propped open too. I'd like to know whether she was wearing street clothes or night clothes when Ron got home.

ITA - I can't figure out why RC would've married her, too. I would think getting married to your teenage girlfriend while your daughter is missing would be the last thing you'd be worried about. IMO, IF MC had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance and is not covering for RC, then she was either gone or passed out from drug/alcohol use and doesn't want to admit it.

I can give you a few for Misty and Ron:

GRACE: At 10:30, 11:00. At that time, was little Haleigh in the bed asleep with the brother?

CUMMINGS: Yes.

GRACE: And they all slept together in the same bed, correct?

Cummings: Yes
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/11/ng.01.html

--------------------------------------------
Snipped by me:

But you were talking about the father, the father of Haleigh Cummings, his girlfriend, she was the last one to see the little girl. She told us today on camera just a few hours ago that no, Haleigh was not in the bed with her. Haleigh was actually sleeping in her own bed when she disappeared. Whether or not that bed is situated in the same room as the father`s girlfriend, we don`t know. But we have learned -- she has told us that they weren`t sleeping in the same bed, so that opens up all kinds of new questions here.

GRACE: Joy, it certainly does. Let`s take a listen to what she had to say.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I put her to bed about 8:00 o`clock, and I woke up and she was gone and the back door was wide open! That was the last time I seen her, was when I put her to bed.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Were you all in the same bed?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: No. She was in her bed in front of the TV, and me and junior were in my bed.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: That is contrary to what we were told last night. We were told last night the 5-year-old girl was in the bed with the girlfriend/baby-sitter and the 4-year-old brother. Now, if they were in the same room, fine, I understand that. But even a slight change in story is highly significant

Snipped from same article:

GRACE: When they called to tell you little Haleigh was missing, Ms. Sheffield, did they have a theory about what had happened to her?

SHEFFIELD: They just said that someone come in there and took her, is what they told me.

GRACE: Ms. Sheffield, were you -- with me, everyone, is little Haleigh`s mother. Crystal Sheffield is joining us. She lives many miles away from the little girl but sees her on a regular basis. Ms. Sheffield, when you were first told about the circumstances of Haleigh`s disappearance, were you told she was asleep in the bed with the girlfriend/baby-sitter and the little brother?

SHEFFIELD: Yes, I was. I was told they was all three in the same bed.

GRACE: You`re sure?

SHEFFIELD: I`m sure.

GRACE: Is there any doubt in your mind that they represented they were all in the same bed together?

SHEFFIELD: That`s what they said, that -- I was told they was all three in the same bed.

GRACE: And now what have you learned?

SHEFFIELD: I`ve heard that Junior was in another room, and it was just her and Haleigh in the bed. And now I`m hearing that they were both in the other room and she was in the bed by herself. Haleigh and Junior was in their own room.

GRACE: OK. Hold on, Ms. Sheffield. Rosy (ph), can you play me back that sound we just heard from the girlfriend? OK, Ms. Sheffield, please go through that with me one more time. First you thought they were all three in the bed together sleeping, waiting on the father to get home. He was at work. Then you were told what?

SHEFFIELD: At first, I was told they was all three in the same bed.

GRACE: Right.

SHEFFIELD: Then it was Junior was in the kids` room in his bed, and it was Haleigh and Misty in their bed, in the big bed.

GRACE: Yes?

SHEFFIELD: And then I heard that Haleigh and Junior were both in their room, in their own room, not Misty`s room

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/12/ng.01.html

MC did say LE called her a liar. Plus . . . .

"I got up for a drink of water" / "I got up to use the restroom"

"We were all sleeping in the bed together" / "Haleigh was in her bed"

Isn't there some discrepencies over what was said about who picked Haleigh up at the bus stop that day, too?

Also, during a Today Show interview, MV asked her "Was anyone else at your house that day?" MC said "No", but when on to say "Only my brother and his kids and my cousin and the a/c guy". Oh, but NO ONE was at her house. Plus, she didn't even mention GGma being there.

I know some say there was just some confusion with all that was going on, but, no. If my child went missing, I'm sure I would remember and be able to recount every last detail about the day and the people we encountered EVERY time I was asked. The truth doesn't change or get confused.

bbm, I didn't see that on the Today show interview with Meredith, do you have a link?

IMO I would bet Misty inconsistant timeline between the hours of 7pm--3am are not the focus of this investigation 5 months later. By the way, how many of those rumors, from day three, about Misty have been proven to be the truth (fact) and having direct relivance to Haleigh's abduction?
1. Misty was not home.
2. Misty had company in the MH that night with sqeaky shoes and was bouncing on the couch?
Rumors are not fact.
When LE tried to add up RUMORS and lies they too hit that brick wall and now they can not come up with a locical conclusion and are taking a different direction. HINT
The key didn't fit the door they where intent on looking at. The fact that Misty is a key to the facts is apparent but only to clarify the children and her actions that night, that would give them a sugestion of how(if doors where locked or not) and when the abductor
could of gotten in and how much time they had to get away before that 911 call and police responding at the MH. The fact that Haleigh could of been awake and watching a second movie is needing further discusion. If a family member came to the door would HaLeigh not answer it? Was Misty a heavy sleeper that night because she had a very busy 3 day's prior. Also, if Misty was not home why would HaLeigh be the only one taken? A SO or RSO would of hit the jackpot IMO. A family member would not of needed to take the child they could of called the police and had Misty arrested and the issues with custody would of been an easy fight. Misty had to be asleep in bed with Jr. and IMO do not believe LE has found evidence that disproves this.

I have posted it before, but here it is again --

YouTube - Today 3/13/09 Ron & Misty Cummings

Thank you. I can't view it here, will look tonite, at what time does this happen?

If you're posting a quote from a link, please copy the actual statements from the link and leave the link for reference.

Paraphrasing and stating it as a direct quote is not always factual.

Did you see my question yellow submarine?

Sorry, just saw it. I pulled the video up to check and didn't catch it. Either I missed it or posted the wrong video link. I'll go look again . . . .

I was thinking, it took all this time to come up with misty a liar, how could she come out on tv and said she pass the LDT, when LE said said has so many inconsistencies, it has taken all this time for me to called it a fact that she did not pass, if she had all the inconsistencies, there is no way in heck that girl pass. I am taking it has fact that she did not pass LDT.
I am really slow at time ??? I didn't know one way or not if she pass, but now I see it has a fact, she did not.
I think LE said that her inconsistencies was holding up the case.
LE was telling us no she not pass the test, in ther way of speaking.

That same day, RC said, "I passed with flying colors". Ron tries very hard to convince the public of his genius at the lie detector test. To that I say, "Phooey"!

Misty is much more humble about it. She simply said she was told she passed and another occasion she told us she was not supposed to talk about it.

Only conclusion I can come up with is R * M are lying or LE told them they passed but did not really mean it.

I was thinking, it took all this time to come up with misty a liar, how could she come out on tv and said she pass the LDT, when LE said said has so many inconsistencies, it has taken all this time for me to called it a fact that she did not pass, if she had all the inconsistencies, there is no way in heck that girl pass. I am taking it has fact that she did not pass LDT.
I am really slow at time ??? I didn't know one way or not if she pass, but now I see it has a fact, she did not.
I think LE said that her inconsistencies was holding up the case.
LE was telling us no she not pass the test, in ther way of speaking.
Since you didn't say that was you opinion I'll just throw in that nothing has been stated as fact by LE, one way or the other, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321