Misty C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is true that the van was damaged that night and if it is true that Chelsea has no idea who had the van (hard to buy that one)....then looking around Chelsea's area may be the way to go. One big problem...somebody had to drive M home....

OH........and where was Jr.?

Is it possible that the bedding was washed before the dogs sniffed?

............oh brother!

The only hope is they also pulled Misty's bedding....

Some things are starting to make a bit of sense now. Not sure where they will lead but my mind is ticking, there's some good pieces to the puzzle coming out. Please, lead to Haleigh, and justice being served to those responsible.

Thanks Dee for the video. Misty just lies whenever it is convenient. She has now accused TM of tricking her. She lives in a different reality but we have known that all along.

This is another assumption that has got way out of hand. The bed clothing wasn't worthless because they "threw" it out there. They had to put it out there. The scent has to be isolated from the other scents in the house.

Right, but I'm thinking that if they were freshly laundered and not slept on, there would be nothing to scent on. But I don't know how recently they were washed or slept on. I don't know nada tonight.

Misty is a very troubled teen. Ron's choice to live with this child is beyond crazy... Crazy is the only logical conclusion for me to describe his behavior and choices.

If Misty has anything to say, TM will be back on the hot seat again....has this girl ever met a courtroom she didn't like?

LE made it very clear that their one purpose was finding Haleigh, and that was their only goal. They didn't want anyone to be afraid of talking b/c of other criminal activity. moo
I have to disagree on that one. If they wanted to give that impression to the public, they failed miserably (almost as bad as Misty failed her LDTs), imo.

Right, but I'm thinking that if they were freshly laundered and not slept on, there would be nothing to scent on. But I don't know how recently they were washed or slept on. I don't know nada tonight.
That is exactly the way I feel tonight, too.

I think they lived up to what they said. We don't know ALL the assorted crimes these families and friends have presently, so LE is offering an olive branch to not press charges on them if the talk. Look at WBG..they could have got him on on whopping big charge right off the bat. They let it slide for info.

If the bed was made and Ron knew it was made....then that makes the marriage to Misty another problem.

I contend and always have that the reason for the marriage was to keep his butt out of prison. Thus, keeping his butt out of prison was his top priority.

Where does Haleigh fit in to this? She doesn't. The thing that bothers me about this is the both of them saying, "This is what Haleigh would have wanted"

How does that make us feel, knowing what we know today?

You make so much sense.

Misty went from "stupid b@^*h gf" to blushing bride....I want to know why. I always figured they had something on each other.....is Ronald going to flip on her and put all the blame on her head? Or, is Misty going to protect herself and throw her groom under the bus? Going to be a toss up who I believe if that happens.

I may not have said it outloud, but I am pretty sure I called her much worse today. :furious:

Hard to be nice when you are eating crow. LOL I haven't gotten that French wine yet either! I did mention I needed a case of that to go with my crow. ;)

I may not have said it outloud, but I am pretty sure I called her much worse today. :furious:

That made me laugh out loud.

The thing is, I am remembering several stories that came out from {that guy} and one from {that other blogger} that have turned out to be either false or unprovable. So although every single person so far on the board, regardless of philosophy, says that both Tim and Steph are impeccable AND it has been in the newspapers, I am afraid to completely believe in the truth of what we have heard.

In short, we could wake up tomorrow and hear that Tim never said it and it isn't true.

It is looking like it's true, though.

At the very least the LE said they were not surprised with the results of her polygraph. That tells me she failed theirs also.

I'm not sure if he told LE but here is a snip from this article:

Now even her husband Ronald isn’t buying that story “she never went to bed that night” he said “the bed was made” Police confirmed Ronald’s story
http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/0...ds-the-key-to-haleigh-cummings-dissapearance/

All I can say is WOW about Misty.... and I'll also take some crow!
I wanted to point out the part I put in bold....
is it possible that Ron was talking about Misty not going to bed that night?
Maybe it was their bed that had not been slept in?

Was he talking about Haleigh or Misty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member