Misty C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe so. Maybe he was working with LE all this time in an effort to get Haleigh back home. I would like to believe it is true, but I just do not know right now what to freaking believe...except for what Tim and Steph have said today.

I hear ya SS, what a mess. I would like it be true too..

If the bed was made and Ron knew it was made....then that makes the marriage to Misty another problem.

I contend and always have that the reason for the marriage was to keep his butt out of prison. Thus, keeping his butt out of prison was his top priority.

Where does Haleigh fit in to this? She doesn't. The thing that bothers me about this is the both of them saying, "This is what Haleigh would have wanted"

How does that make us feel, knowing what we know today?

That could be very telling! When this broke it certain didn't take him long to come out with "the bed wasn't made comment", when earlier today we looked at the old NG quote that he believed absolutely Misty was at home that night. I think we all are aware by Ron's actions (not opinions) he has NOT demonstrated by his actions in many situations that this is a calm or patient person (I will leave out rational)! SO NOT buying... he chose to marry her to stay close to find out where his daughter is. Going back to don't listen to the words; watch what they do.

My thoughts are along the same line as yours Shelby. I hope LE gets on the stick because I can see Misty and family running pretty quickly now that all this has come out as some of them were already on the move IMO.

Yes, that's a big concern for me also, especially if any of them are involved more deeply than simply having knowledge about what happened that night. Not saying it's true, but it sure is possible, IMO. Seems as if the may be about to hit the fan, IMO.

Don't feel too chagrined. Without a key piece of information, there was no obvious motive for Misty to have been involved. Her statement about "sexual abuse at the hands of family members" (apparently more that the one we did know about), if true, now provides a possible motive. This could be the missing piece of the puzzle.

bbm, to coin a phrase, I do believe that Misty and truth are strangers.

I also think you missed the point. She was pointing her finger at anyone else possible, and using past sexual molestations to deflect from her own involvment, not b/c they are true.

Someone has spent several years in jail d/t her testimony. What if she lied about that?
What if she was executing revenge, as that appears not to be a stranger to her? moo

My thoughts are along the same line as yours Shelby. I hope LE gets on the stick because I can see Misty and family running pretty quickly now that all this has come out as some of them were already on the move IMO.
Yes, that is another thing. I wish they had gone ahead and spilled the story on who she claimed abused her. They could have done that in spite of what LE asked them to do, but I understand why they didn't with the searches coming up.

Oh, I need more confirmation than the above link #545...disregard my comments if this is the link posters were referencing.

No, I recall it being said on NG one night. I'll see if I can find something linkable.

What I dont understand is if Misty passed the original polys, which I have seen nothing that says she did not, then why fail these three recent test. If Misty failed the original polys and there was evidence that Misty never slept then why did LE not arrest her during this six months for impeding an investigation or something? I don't understand LE not doing anything during these last six months if there was blatant lies such as the sleeping when evidence pointed that she was not? Just makes no sense to me at all.

Failing a polygraph isn't an arrestable offense. They aren't permitted to be used as evidence in a court of law.

Somewhere in one of the things I read today it said LE was not pleased about the polygraph results being released to the public. I thought "Why?" Why have they been so d&%$ed secretive? They may have held semething back that would have helped find Haleigh.

Sorry, wrong thread for LE rants.

I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that LE deliberately released those results and then to CTA they act all indignant about it so it won't appear to be a deliberate move.

:cow:

Many Moons ago, I thought maybe, just maybe, none of them were home. I ran that by some of you. I thought the blanket in the van, indicated Misty may have put the kids, sleeping, in the van, so she could go get something (maybe a drug run). Lots of moms leave the kids in the van just to run in some place. What if she did that, left them in a van and someone took Haleigh and drove home, only to find that Haleigh was not in the van. Maybe that was the bouncing couch for JR, IDK. But If this run was for Ron, they all have to keep quiet or there are charges all around. You can't tell LE where you were, because you bring LE to the drug dealers door. It is one theory among many I have had and others.

I think we have to give Agent Joliceur some praise here. It has been one month since he took the case and things have been poppin since he signed on...Mo.

That could be very telling! When this broke it certain didn't take him long to come out with "the bed wasn't made comment", when earlier today we looked at the old NG quote that he believed absolutely Misty was at home that night. I think we all are aware by Ron's actions (not opinions) he has NOT demonstrated by his actions in many situations that this is a calm or patient person (I will leave out rational)! SO NOT buying... he chose to marry her to stay close to find out where his daughter is. Going back to don't listen to the words; watch what they do.

But Dee, it's not like this info that Ron ran out and share with the media. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that is info he shared with TM and co., who then wrote that article/blog about it. If he were to have married Misty to keep her close to find out where her daughter is, I wouldn't expect him to announce that on NG, kwim?

And, if if if, he felt he had to stoop to that level, of marrying Misty to try and get justice, do you really think he'd be feeling very calm, patient, or even rational? I know I would not be in that situation, it must be very difficult to keep a lid on your true emotions, if if if it were true. Kwim?

What I dont understand is if Misty passed the original polys, which I have seen nothing that says she did not, then why fail these three recent test. If Misty failed the original polys and there was evidence that Misty never slept then why did LE not arrest her during this six months for impeding an investigation or something? I don't understand LE not doing anything during these last six months if there was blatant lies such as the sleeping when evidence pointed that she was not? Just makes no sense to me at all.

I wonder if that is why the timeline has been 10 pm to 3 am?

Bolded part if that is true and he knew she never went to bed that night why in the heck did her marry her? Why I can't get past that part. Why marry her, shakes my head I don't undertand

People were starting to scream Pedophile. He married her to stay out of prison. He would be sitting in there till his hair turned gray..over 24 younger than 17.....serious business here.

The crime showered a spotlight on him.

I know failing a poly isnt, but if they have evidence that she did not go to bed that night like she said wouldnt that be considered impeding an investigation? Just seems like they could of arrested her for something and applied some pressure.

No, I recall it being said on NG one night. I'll see if I can find something linkable.

Failing a polygraph isn't an arrestable offense. They aren't permitted to be used as evidence in a court of law.

I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that LE deliberately released those results and then to CTA they act all indignant about it so it won't appear to be a deliberate move.

:cow:

Any one wanna guess what's for dinner at GGMA's tonight?

With all these statements about her open and out, she has to be close to talking. I won't be surprised if she decides to sing tonight with a deal in one had and song in the other.

bbm, to coin a phrase, I do believe that Misty and truth are strangers.

I also think you missed the point. She was pointing her finger at anyone else possible, and using past sexual molestations to deflect from her own involvment, not b/c they are true.

Someone has spent several years in jail d/t her testimony. What if she lied about that?
What if she was executing revenge, as that appears not to be a stranger to her? moo
Oh, I understand her point; I just don't think she achieved her objective. I think there is some truth there and she was using it to try and deflect blame. But, in doing so, I think she unwittingly spilled some information that will be very useful in the investigation.

Here's a link to the dumpster thing.

I know failing a poly isnt, but if they have evidence that she did not go to bed that night like she said wouldnt that be considered impeding an investigation? Just seems like they could of arrested her for something and applied some pressure.

IMO, it's not enough evidence. However, all of her conflicting statements should be enough, IMO, but they weren't for charging KC either.

SS, I have a feeling LE did have this information, they just did not share it with the media as Tim has. He says that LE backed up Ronald's claim that the bed was not slept in, so this was something both Ron and LE knew.

I'm really thinking here that both Ron and LE have been suspicious of Misty, and am even wondering if LE is aware that Ronald may have married Misty simply to try and obtain information (or even to just keep her around), seeing as they both agree she is the "key", in my theory of course (not fact).

Doesn't that help to make somethings fall into place for you? They may have simply insinuated they weren't able to question Ronald recently, actually I think they came right out and said that. Maybe it was all just for show...

I'm thinking of more and more things that make more sense in this scenario than any other...

I guess we know now why Haleigh was sleeping in the big bed with Misty and Jr, to sleeping on her mattress 3' away, and why Misty changed her story to the two of them cuddled on her bed to Jr in living room watching a different movie....

Any opinions on the blanket story she gave now that we have more info? tia.

People were starting to scream Pedophile. He married her to stay out of prison. He would be sitting in there till his hair turned gray..over 24 younger than 17.....serious business here.

The crime showered a spotlight on him.

Something tells me it is always possible he was more concerned with the disappearance of his 5 y/o daughter, in the middle of night, while he was at work, than a possible statuatory rape offense. As we already know, he is not a complete stranger to the court system, IMO, he was not as concerned with that as he was HaLeigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia