Misty C. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE used the words satisified with regards to the first lie detector test and that was taken by RC and Misty as they had passed them. AMW is quoted as saying that LE says they are satisified with RC and Misty lied detector test.

How can we really know whether or not the bed was made when Ron arrived home? Perhaps he arrived home, saw Misty in the doorway, asked her what she was doing up, told her to call 911, and made the bed himself while he was "tearing up the house"?

This is my opinion only. Do not confuse with the facts!

I would assume if you failed one you failed all of them also, but TM report states she failed 3 recent test - which would of been the lie detector test, hypnosis, and voice recognition test she recently was given. Other media then says she failed 4 lie detector test so I am not sure.

I'm so grateful to Tim for his work here.... maybe there will finally be some justice for this poor little girl.

And as for those who wanted to believe the best in those who cared for her... don't beat yourselves up... wanting to believe the best in people isn't such a bad thing....
Hopefully now, the facts will continue to come out and come together so that Haleigh can have justice and other children will be safer as a result of the findings.

The word NOW in the statement about RC and the bed not being made kinda throws me as well. I wish they would word things a little bit more clear. Does that mean that RC didn't catch the bed was still made when he got home that morning, he was busy running around, LE told him this but he didnt believe them and once the results of this test where given to him he now believes the bed was not made and believes Misty has lied from day one, or did he know from day one the bed was not made.

Good question, Busy...but where did the sheets come from for the dogs? Did Ron take them from a "made" bed thinking they had Haleigh's scent? I am thinking that Ron has told too many versions of what bed Haleigh was supposed to be in that I am very suspect of his statements as a whole--JMO

I am trying to figure out which version of Ron's reported statements re Misty/Haleigh are true....Was he telling the truth when he was helping Misty with the distance between the beds? Was he telling the truth when he said the bed wasn't slept in? Or was he telling the truth when he sobbed that "Haleigh was taken from my bed?" I am completely stumped by all these versions....but am so grateful that, for Haleigh's sake, there is some action.

This is what keeps playing on auto repeat in my mind! I just can't make heads or tails of any of this. What I do understand is Haleigh is gone, more than likely with the angels, and little RJ will live the rest of his life without his sister. This boy is going to grow up one day and have a lot of questions. I just pray with all my heart that justice can be found in the truth.

Misty's parents in my opinion should not be trusted as guardians for any other child. I am in no way trying to pass the buck onto these parents because it was clear to me that Misty was hiding something from the beginning. I think there is more to uncover than the "babysitter" failed the polygraph. Praise and thanks to Tim Miller.

You'll not be able to prove it by me, but.........I would say he was on that tot mattress and Haleigh never was tucked into bed that night, and Misty knows that. It would also explain, if Jr was the one on the tot mattress near that door, how he could see anything going on with the couch.

I further think the panicked description of "I saw three" is more a response to "I have to finish what I'm doing here Ron's gonna be home!!" versus "I was groggy and couldn't quite tell the time."

I gots me some questions.

(p.s., and off topic here a little bit.........why was Misty wearing a fur-lined jacket in the video released yesterday?)

The jacket caught my eye as well.

I assume it was LE who took the sheets off the bed thinking they had Haleighs scent. I also am wondering if JR was just layed down on top of the made bed with a blanket over him vs the spread and sheets being pulled back.

Good question, Busy...but where did the sheets come from for the dogs? Did Ron take them from a "made" bed thinking they had Haleigh's scent? I am thinking that Ron has told too many versions of what bed Haleigh was supposed to be in that I am very suspect of his statements as a whole--JMO

Didnt Misty make a statement at one point she made the bed then went to bed, and it was questioned how did you make the bed with JR in it?

Good question - where did the sheets come from ? If they were from the master bed, who pulled them off ? Were they sheets from the toddler bed ?

I'm still confused about why the used sheets instead of Haleigh's shoes. I've always been told that one reason dogs, who are left alone, chew on shoes is that shoes retain the highest concentrations of their peoples' scent. :waitasec:

I assume it was LE who took the sheets off the bed thinking they had Haleighs scent. I also am wondering if JR was just layed down on top of the made bed with a blanket over him vs the spread and sheets being pulled back.

While we are all grateful for this information--its stunning just how many other questions it raises....

I still can't figure out how during the 911 call Misty made that we NEVER heard Jr????? Or either of them yelling for Haleigh...that just raises the hair on my neck.

Well it's been quite a day I see. I've been reading (trying to catch up) since getting home tonight and my first thoughts/reaction to the latest is the following;

1.) Wow!!

2.) WHERE IS JR??
I'm extremely concerned about Jr's safety, even more so then before. Why is he in this home with potentially dangerous, volitile people?! I'm still not convinced that Ronald isn't involved in HaLeigh's "disappearance." Whether he is directly or indirectly involved, he is culpable either way in my opinion. He left the children in the care of Misty knowing that she has serious issues, issues that could very well put HaLeigh & Jr. in jeopardy . . . What has he done differently since HaLeigh's "disappearance"? NOTHING, even worse, he marries Misty! I realize there are some who want to noble-ize Ronald's actions and/or intentions but there is nothing noble about marrying the girl who knows what happened to your child on the night she mysteriously "disappeared"!
Let's just say for a moment that Ronald married Misty because he felt that she was involved and/or knew more about HaLeigh's "disappearance" - does it make sense to keep a person - a person who you suspect is involved in the "disappearance" of your daughter - around your other child, your son, only to repeat & risk, yet again, endangering him? Not buying it.
(BBM)
Misty's words: “My life has not been very good and it looks like its not going to get any better.”
+
Ronald, he!!-bent on keeping Jr. from Crystal even if it means endangering & subjecting him further to the person who may have "taken" his sissy - A man I fear, who would rather see his child dead than to see the woman that he despises get him.

Misty's words are clear; her future doesn't look very bright. Are her walls closing in? I would imagine. Is she weighing her options and is one of those options ending her life rather than risk spending the rest of it behind bars? Would she go it alone or does she feel as if she worked way too hard to "get her man" only to leave Ronald to go on with his life, have another girlfriend or wife and possibly the child he never had with you? Perhaps Misty feels that she wouldn't even be in this predictiment if not for Ronald anyhow . . .

For the life of me I cannot understand how DCF & LE can continue to ignore this potentionally lethal situation and the danger it poses for Jr. Tragic enough is HaLeigh's "disappearance", it would be doubly horrific to have anything happen to Jr. - add to that never knowing the answers to what really happened to HaLeigh because someone took it to their grave(s) . . . Perhaps I'm being too bleak to some but I just don't see how anyone can see the nobility in Ronald's act of marriage to Misty when you consider the risk to Jr. involved in such a ploy. :furious: I want Jr. safe now!

JMOO

ETA: Here's a shout out for TM; Tim Miller, You are one fine man and in my book, there is no one finer than you - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for finding a way to get to the truth . . . all to find HaLeigh. ((((HUGS))))

In the Putnam County Report on Ronald's arrest, LEO noted that "Ronald Cummings is usually in possession of some sort of hand gun and it was mentioned that he may have been in possession of it at the current time." I am alarmed too about Ron Jr and if I was the bio mother, I would have immediately filed a motion for temporary custody.

This article does state from Miller that she failed 4 polygraph test - the original I had seen just said three recent - so at least this answers a few of my questions. Well generates one more though - do you think because LE said they were satisfied with the test Misty thought she had fooled them and passed them all sor she could take another one and pass it as well?

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/08/27/news/news01.txt

Didnt Misty make a statement at one point she made the bed then went to bed, and it was questioned how did you make the bed with JR in it?

I remember that discussion.

As for Jr lying on top of the bed and being covered up with a blanket - I thought there were no extra blankets... but that's another "fact" from Misty - so ......

I would assume if you failed one you failed all of them also, but TM report states she failed 3 recent test - which would of been the lie detector test, hypnosis, and voice recognition test she recently was given. Other media then says she failed 4 lie detector test so I am not sure.

Busy this report says 4

The 17-year-old babysitter who last saw missing child Haleigh Cummings recently failed her fourth lie detector test, a person close to the case says

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/08/27/news/news01.txt

ETA I see that you found it now.

I thought there were three blankets - two in the wash and one on JR, Haleigh was covered with a sheet until blanket was done. Heck I don't know anymore lol.

I remember that discussion.

As for Jr lying on top of the bed and being covered up with a blanket - I thought there were no extra blankets... but that's another "fact" from Misty - so ......

IIRC, Misty did say this. She then stated Jr. was on the couch watching a DVD and Haleigh was in the bedroom watching a different DVD. Maybe she made the bed then?? :confused:

Everything I hear from Misty, Ron, etc. is suspect.... JMO

I am trying to figure out which version of Ron's reported statements re Misty/Haleigh are true....Was he telling the truth when he was helping Misty with the distance between the beds? Was he telling the truth when he said the bed wasn't slept in? Or was he telling the truth when he sobbed that "Haleigh was taken from my bed?" I am completely stumped by all these versions....but am so grateful that, for Haleigh's sake, there is some action.
IMO, this could be a new attempt at covering arse. Since it has recently become MORE apparent and hitting headline news that Misty is deceptive and LE is focusing on her, maybe damage control is kicking in. To me in order to explain RCs recent tossing of MC under the bus, his recent confession of the made bed that MC never slept in, could be a new plan of attack. Misty now knows LE is on to her like white on rice due to conflicting evidence. To cover arse now, as all of their stories have changed to do so, could be that they are going to attempt to use the Misty was not home thing, and then Haleigh was abducted. That would place a child endangerment charge on MC and still help to cover arse for everything else. IMO, this, in their minds, would help to save face again as they have habit of changing stories as needed to protect themselves, when caught in lies. Basically, it could be a way to cover all of the lies that Misty has been caught with, due to confirmed evidence........IMO, from what I have seen, this has been their method of operating from the jump......jmooc

I thought there were three blankets - two in the wash and one on JR, Haleigh was covered with a sheet until blanket was done. Heck I don't know anymore lol.

BBMI completely agree...

I just know that Steph Watts is the real deal and since GVS went to all politics--he was freelancing for a while...and now the deal with ABC...I totally trust him in the field and he may be Haleigh's best hope at this time.

The jacket caught my eye as well.

Yes, I have noticed several public appearences with Misty wearing either long sleeves or a sweater. Take the image on First Coast News with GGS, Sikes was wearing a tank top and Misty was in yet another "long sleeved top" (black). The only time we saw her recently wearing a short sleeved shirt was at Sikes trailor during the balloon release.....could this mean that when she's in public, she's hiding something on her arms? Or is she just cold? IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie