Misty C. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being snarky, but come on. The "true, loving mother" lost her children because she wasn't caring for them properly. She herself admitted not taking Haleigh to her doctor's appointments, blaming that on Ron. It's ALL his fault. Oh please. If your kid needs to see a doctor, you find a way to get them there. End of story. I seem to recall in the beginning of the case, this "non-vindictive" "true mother" trying hiring an attorney and creating a big diversion during a time when all focus should have been on finding Haleigh. I'm not juding her or bashing her. I'm just saying, let's not cannonize the woman just yet.

If the Father thought it was so important that his child make it to the doctor, why did he not take her. 50% of the responsibility was his. Time to make Ronald L. Cummings responsible for his own behavior. Like praising, marrying and sleeping with the minor police think may be involved in a crime against his daughter. Like prison time for assault and terroristic behavior to a witness. Better JR go to Mom now, than when dad is carted off to prison.

I cried on and off all day yesterday. I had to get offline because I was too emotional. This poor baby is prob dead and I just get heartsick thinking how tiny and defenseless she was....she never hurt anyone...never asked for this...and only wanted to be loved in a safe, healthy way. Who hurt this baby? I pray that person never gets a night of sleep without terrifying and tormenting nightmares and the cold terrors strike them by day. That little baby deserved life, love and happiness.

Aw...:blowkiss: Right there with you....I am taking solace in the belief that I do believe those responsible will be help accountable and while that's not quite enough--it is Justice for our darling Haleigh.....

Can Crystal get that baby out of there? Does she have the means to support him? If I recall, that was one of the big reasons why she lost her kids in the first place.

Yes I believe Crystal can get Jr back and I will leave it at that.:)

If the Father thought it was so important that his child make it to the doctor, why did he not take her. 50% of the responsibility was his. Time to make Ronald L. Cummings responsible for hisown behavior. Like praising, marrying and sleeping with the minor police think may be involved in a crime against his daughter. Like prison time for assault and terroristic behavior to a witness. Better JR go to Mom now, than when dad is carted off to prison.

I totally agree. Ron should be 50% responsible. As well, Crystal should have been 50% responsible. My point is, Crystal cannot put 100% of the blame on Ron when she IS 50% responsible. Seems to me that people are real quick to point out Ron's misdeeds, and there are quite a few, but Crystal doesn't seem to be too saintly either. If she was, maybe her children wouldn't have been there to begin with. Just my opinion, but maybe it's time for Crystal to start taking some responsibility for her own behavior as well and stop with the "it's all his fault" routine. Just to answer the question "why didn't he take her"? I believe it was due to the fact that Crystal had custody, if I'm not mistaken. Why didn't SHE take her?

Can Crystal get that baby out of there? Does she have the means to support him? If I recall, that was one of the big reasons why she lost her kids in the first place.

To answer both your questions: yes!

Not being snarky, but come on. The "true, loving mother" lost her children because she wasn't caring for them properly. She herself admitted not taking Haleigh to her doctor's appointments, blaming that on Ron. It's ALL his fault. Oh please. If your kid needs to see a doctor, you find a way to get them there. End of story. I seem to recall in the beginning of the case, this "non-vindictive" "true mother" trying hiring an attorney and creating a big diversion during a time when all focus should have been on finding Haleigh. I'm not juding her or bashing her. I'm just saying, let's not cannonize the woman just yet.

And I've not walked in her shoes. And yes you ARE bashing her.

JMO

I totally agree. Ron should be 50% responsible. As well, Crystal should have been 50% responsible. My point is, Crystal cannot put 100% of the blame on Ron when she IS 50% responsible. Seems to me that people are real quick to point out Ron's misdeeds, and there are quite a few, but Crystal doesn't seem to be too saintly either. If she was, maybe her children wouldn't have been there to begin with. Just my opinion, but maybe it's time for Crystal to start taking some responsibility for her own behavior as well and stop with the "it's all his fault" routine.

I agree that Crystal should take resposibility for not being proactive enough to avail herself of adequate counsel when RC illegally kept her children from her. I agree that she accepted responsibility for her actions on the record, which is much, much more than one can say about RC. That action is a great example for children and one reason that I believe she is the better parent. Admitting your mistakes takes courage, something IMO Ronald does not have.

Misty should not be left alone with that child. She is not safe...to make this On/T

I HOPE.......that if not Crystal, someone will get him out of there. The tension in that house has got to be off the scale.................he does not need to be around that.

Couldn't agree more. Where is the child protective services in all this? Just an opinion here, but I really can't see too many alternatives here for Jr. Doesn't seem like either parent is too stable. Come to think of it, none of the characters in this seem to reliable.

There was HUGE news yesterday about MISTY...............let's stay there k? lol

I agree with everything, but I thought Misty called in TES?

I think this is a misinterpretation by the media. Teresa Neves called NeJame, who then called Miller.

Miller agreed to rejoin the search effort, provided Misty/everyone would answer questions. Of course, he wouldn't make it an ultimatum, he has to remain distanced, imo.

Then probably he spoke with Misty suggesting this, in his grandfatherly way. Then she called him back to say she was willing.

That is my take on it, my opinion of what I think happened. The reporter from channel 4 just went way beyond in her explanations.

btw, on the case pb, I enhanced the documents and it is easer to read what Misty wrote.
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Haleigh Cummings/

eta:
this is the vid I'm referring to:
Haleigh Cummings :: 8/26/09 Misty fails poly video by crankycrankerson - Photobucket

Do we need a thread to beat us up now or what?! I would rather do that then take the pot shots on every thread for days. :deal:

It's a deal. I, BTW, opened my new restaurant, The Old Crow:

DO NOT TRIP OVER THE CINDER BLOCK AT THE DOOR, IT'S ONLY FOR SHOW!

The menu will be featuring:

Crow on the half wing served with a sauce of honeyed lies

Baked crow drowning in a sauce of deception

Fried crow mixed with a delectable bundle of half truths

Steamed crow over a bed of bitter words and tasty insults

Crow in the blanket, a real Asian treat, served with a dollop of what van sauce.

For the Piece de resistance:

Half a crow, sauteed with headless rat, served in a tasty nest of confusion arranged to look like a mail box.

The above will be served with bread made without a grain of truth
Skunk cabbage with whine dressing
A hefty helping of road apples

For dessert we will be serving:

I was at work cookies
Ice cream with fudge sauce
I was asleep cake decorated with bed was made icing.

All food cooked in pots too hot to handle, and each recipe was tested 3 times and found deceptive.

All red, French wine is usually served in glasses of pure, fine Crystal
However, for this grand opening we will use Satsuma plastic cups

EAT AT YOUR OWN RISK

ALL OF THE ABOVE WAS DONE IN FUN AND BAD TASTE. IF THE MODS FEEL IT SHOULD BE DELETED, YOU HAVE MY BLESSING. I WAS DEVILED INTO IT AND THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING.

Ty Amanda that made it much easier to read. Seeing her spelling and her handwriting makes me so sad, my 9 yr old can spell better and write better than that.

Hey teh.....speaking of Misty.....wonder if she still shares a bedroom with RC. Gross, I know...but pertinent in that it would tell us SO much about what is going on with him.

Ty Amanda that made it much easier to read. Seeing her spelling and her handwriting makes me so sad, my 9 yr old can spell better and write better than that.

That's what I thought too. I've seen third graders that could do better.

Hey teh.....speaking of Misty.....wonder if she still shares a bedroom with RC. Gross, I know...but pertinent in that it would tell us SO much about what is going on with him.

Man do I wish we knew who was staying with who......that would give us as much to chew on as yesterdays "bombshell".

IMO the answer is yes.

He is using her every way possible, and will continue to do so right up until the very end.

IMO the answer is yes.

He is using her every way possible, and will continue to do so right up until the very end.

I just heard that song in my head....Who's zooming who....Oh Lordy...the Zooma Zoom Zoom song too...God help me! :crazy:

I have never thought she went to bed that night...
However I do believe Misty is getting ready to be thrown under the bus..On second thought..Scratch the bus... Make that a fast train..

BTW.. I believe she was pressured also...And by three people...It will be their word against hers...JMO

Misty, get out of the road, the bus is coming around the corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member