Misty C. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE used the words satisified with regards to the first lie detector test and that was taken by RC and Misty as they had passed them. AMW is quoted as saying that LE says they are satisified with RC and Misty lied detector test.

Yes, exactly. All LE ever said was they were "satisfied" with the results. That never indicated satisfaction toward whether one or both were lying or not.

There was HUGE news yesterday about MISTY...............let's stay there k? lol

Yes teh :)

What did we learn...that Misty has lied about just about everything and there is a good chance she knows what happened...now, how do we get her to talk?:confused:

Yes teh :)

What did we learn...that Misty has lied about just about everything and there is a good chance she knows what happened...now, how do we get her to talk?:confused:

Well, I have a few ideas...but there is that little thing called "The Constitution"......:crazy:

I assume it was LE who took the sheets off the bed thinking they had Haleighs scent. I also am wondering if JR was just layed down on top of the made bed with a blanket over him vs the spread and sheets being pulled back.

This question takes me back to my original question of why all the blanket bingo? One blanket was in the "van that they took," one was hanging on the window, one was pee-smelly, and one I presume was used for Jr. Without knowing how many blankets, we know of at least 3 blankets that were out of commission for awhile. IF there was a spread AND a blanket on the bed, and Jr was laying on top of both those with a blanket, then why was there such a rushed explanation of where all those other blankets were?

It would seem much simpler to have slid Jr between the sheet and blanket on the big bed, and given Haleigh the spread or blanket Jr was using, wash the other two if need be, and never have a huge story to tell about blankets at all.

Misty's blanket explanation doesn't cover it all.

This question takes me back to my original question of why all the blanket bingo? One blanket was in the "van that they took," one was hanging on the window, one was pee-smelly, and one I presume was used for Jr. Without knowing how many blankets, we know of at least 3 blankets that were out of commission for awhile. IF there was a spread AND a blanket on the bed, and Jr was laying on top of both those with a blanket, then why was there such a rushed explanation of where all those other blankets were?

It would seem much simpler to have slid Jr between the sheet and blanket on the big bed, and given Haleigh the spread or blanket Jr was using, wash the other two if need be, and never have a huge story to tell about blankets at all.

Misty's blanket explanation doesn't cover it all.

No but i am betting it covers something, something pivotal.

I know that there are only two people Misty would lie to protect......Ron and herself. I know that there is the school of thought that Ron was playing Misty all along, but try as I might....that does not work for me.

I read that TN asked Ron what he thought about contacting Mn..........and he said go for it, now that kinda has me thinking that TN might have stepped up to the plate here and decided let the chips fall where they may. And I think if that's what she did, she knows full well her Son may be up the creek.

I want to believe with all my heart ....that someone from Haleigh's family, finally stood up for Haleigh.............

o/t I've been looking for the photo or video of the ramp with the blankets/sheets on it. There was a fast clip way back when. I remember many of us being surprised the bedding was out there, and I think it was on the ramp. If anyone can direct me to the right place, I'm grateful.

I also have to say that crow thing was hilarious, Blackwatch. Loved it. I've eaten crow in a few cases, lol. It is better with whine.

LE said that the results of the tests TMs team gave was in line with what they had said all along. They said they was satisfied. They never said she passed. She said she passed. She said, regarding the LDT, "I passed, they said I did good".....doing good and passed are not the same thing. They led her to believe. What do we call word usuage that means something totally different than what it supposed to mean?

Oh and you have Ron mentioning Misty: refering to her as enemy? It may not mean what we think. It may mean in his mind: threat= enemy.

anyway its crazymaking in my book. Its meant to BS us is all. BS=meaning "fool"

Ty Amanda that made it much easier to read. Seeing her spelling and her handwriting makes me so sad, my 9 yr old can spell better and write better than that.

It make me sad too. I think she has a learning Disability. JMO

That's what I thought too. I've seen third graders that could do better.

She dropped out in 7th grade I'm not bashing her for her writing. Take that up with her parents who let her drop out!

It's sad that her writing is messed up, but I believe she might be LD!

Can Crystal get that baby out of there? Does she have the means to support him? If I recall, that was one of the big reasons why she lost her kids in the first place.

She's raising Jr's half sister. IIRC, she's also current in her child support payments to Ron. So yes, I think she now has the means to support him.

On the other hand, Ron has not worked since February 10th and has made a public statement that he is unsure if he will EVER be able to work again.

LOL :) BBM :)

Hi Busy! Don't forget the one in the van, which was the reason that one of the two had to be washed, b/c she took it off the window.

All these questions in head are making me dizzy :crazy:
There are so many new interesting questions now that we have this latest information. IIRC, LE said something to the effect that there was no information on the van that was useful for this investigation. I always thought that wording was strange, like maybe they found something IN the van that might be useful, like Misty's blanket, that they could take as evidence. I wonder if they found DNA on that blanket that belonged to someone else other than Misty.
I also wonder if Misty was able to say - or will say now that she is in the hot seat again - who any of the "4 people" were. Or will she claim she doesn't remember or didn't know them?
When LE came back and took the screen door after they saw the MH tour video from the NG show, it was said that this was triggered by something Marlena did. I think they saw how she held the doors open for the camera. If there was a palm print at Misty height on the screen door, this could imply that Misty held the screen door open for someone while they came in the home (or bricked the door).

She's raising Jr's half sister. IIRC, she's also current in her child support payments to Ron. So yes, I think she now has the means to support him.

On the other hand, Ron has not worked since February 10th and has made a public statement that he is unsure if he will EVER be able to work again.

Isnt that just amazing that Ron just is going to use this to never work again? If only he was a real man like Tim Miller.

jmo

That's what I thought too. I've seen third graders that could do better.

I'm pretty sure the "silent e" rule is taught in 1st or 2nd grade - no tacks for takes. It's disheartening to realize what limited educations some young people really have.

Yes, exactly. All LE ever said was they were "satisfied" with the results. That never indicated satisfaction toward whether one or both were lying or not.

LE said satisfied but IIRC--I heard either Misty or Ron say they passed with flying colors ....same thing with Ron's work hours...LE was satisfied. IMO, they are satisfied they know when he was there... but we don't know what they know. KWIM?

Isnt that just amazing that Ron just is going to use this to never work again? If only he was a real man like Tim Miller.

jmo

Maybe, just maybe, with Haleigh gone and the govt payments ceasing, he won't be able to live on Crystal's payment alone for RJ. What then?

Ronald said he passed with flying colors, then when asked he said Misty passed hers too.

several of them......:rolleyes: just sayin. imo

I am not so certain and I was a LD/ES teacher---Misty is perfectly able to speak about her wedding, her doing Haleigh's hair etc...but when it comes down to her addressing that night, she fumbles badly...It's, to me, a huge dichotomy. JMO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member