Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From HH's link....

The voice analysis was perhaps the most revealing and according to results on the site, "It appears Misty Cummings knows what happened and was directly involved in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings."

That statement kinda says it all...............

AND LE went to the Judge to get the little piece of paper demanding the results and securing them for trial. Someone is going down.

I for one really do not believe that LE is going to make an arrest right now. Considering what we know with the release of Tim Miller's statement and the results of the LD and VA I find myself a little perplexed. Law Enforcement has made no secret that Misty had inconsistencies from the get go, Le has released the statement that the physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's account of what happened there that night. We knew this information already. Why hasn't LE arrested Misty already? I have a theory.

Imo..LE makes statement such as " ____ are not suspect or _____ not a POI" and then have been known to arrest that said person the following day, such as Chris Coleman for instance. Le stated he was not a POI and arrested him the next day.
It is hard to say what they have in this case because they are not talking and I beleive it is due to the fact they feel someone known to the family and or family has taken her and to release alot of info could either put Haleigh in more danger or people would lawyer up and they would never get their answers , which is what has been happening with a few key players in this case.
You can just about bet that Misty's lawyer will have her gagged up after what happened recently in order to protect her if she will listen.
I can only hope that Misty talks because if she doesn't the bus is on its way. If she truly has nothing to do with this then she has nothing to hide.
Perhaps she knows who took Haleigh and they threatened to kill Haleigh if she talked, or if it is something she is hiding because it involved drugs she may not talk because of the implications for people involved maybe herself and RC included.
People who use and deal drugs almost have a silent type of pact with other known connections and it usally runs deep. To be known as a "Rat" , " Nark" in this kind of life is most certainly not a good place to be, people want to and will hurt you, or your family over this. Ripping someone off or owing money will get you there as well and is not taken lightly.
I have seen and heard of things taking place in my past crazy lifetime and it was as little as $500.00 being owed. People do not mess around and being drug induced does not help either.
I still do not think Misty is directly involved (she very well could be) but she does know more then she is willing to say from the get go and she seems to be protecting something or someone. I can only hope she will grow some big ones soon and help out for Haleigh's sake, she needs to get over whatever fear and step up before someone else does... jmo of course

and child predators are very cunning....

Steph Says:
August 27, 2009 at 2:27 pm | Reply

Good questions..In response to the marriage issue, Ronald claims he married misty to keep her close and try to get out of her what happened. Police think Ron married Misty becuase he was in fear of getting arrested for having sex with a minor, (remeber she’s only 17) and he believed if they were married she couldnt tesitfy against him…..

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/0...y-to-haleigh-cummings-dissapearance/#comments
I wonder if Misty is reading all of this? The cat is out of the bag now so what is she going to do?

I wonder if Misty is reading all of this? The cat is out of the bag now so what is she going to do?

Ok...hold the door...."he believed that if he married her she could not testify against him"? So Steff is saying that the police believe this? So what is Ron worried about her testifying to? :waitasec:

ETA..........I guess the underage marrige thing...........but I don't think he was really worried about that.

Well.......if the jacket she was wearing in the news clip is any indication, I'd guess she's been coughing up fur.

This is the 12th day since the Cummings family has been informed about Misty's inconsistent statements to LE. She has not been thrown out of the house and she continues to reside there with Ronald Jr..

For the many who exalt RC's character and ability to parent, wouldn't you say that if he had really had those virtues, he would tell Crystal to keep Jr with her till the issue is resolved and not endanger another child?

This is the 12th day since the Cummings family has been informed about Misty's inconsistent statements to LE. She has not been thrown out of the house and she continues to reside there with Ronald Jr..

For the many who exalt RC's character and ability to parent, wouldn't you say that if he had really had those virtues, he would tell Crystal to keep Jr with her till the issue is resolved and not endanger another child?

Yeah...if he was working supersecretundercover for the LE to expose Misty as the culprit...why would he risk JR's safety? Nope, not buying it.

I for one really do not believe that LE is going to make an arrest right now. Considering what we know with the release of Tim Miller's statement and the results of the LD and VA I find myself a little perplexed. Law Enforcement has made no secret that Misty had inconsistencies from the get go, Le has released the statement that the physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's account of what happened there that night. We knew this information already. Why hasn't LE arrested Misty already? I have a theory.

Me too. My theory- once someone is arrested, the Sunshine Law plays in.
IMO, more people are involved. IMO, LE is trying to get answers before being forced to release what they do have.

Has anyone given thought to that child and how he has to exist in this dysfunctional household, which by now is in turmoil and stessed out to the maximum emotionally? This child has lived in a terrible, dangerous and unstable enviornment since 6 months of age...and now it is even worse!

Many have been preaching about this forever and frankly the resistance of some to come to terms that Jr should not be there and never should have been there is stunning.

Well.......if the jacket she was wearing in the news clip is any indication, I'd guess she's been coughing up fur.

O/T remove at will....I still do not understand that...I must be old...kids today wear winter clothes all summer and flip flops in the snow. :crazy:

Ok...hold the door...."he believed that if he married her she could not testify against him"? So Steff is saying that the police believe this? So what is Ron worried about her testifying to? :waitasec:
I don't know. Interesting statement from Steph tho. (Where has he been all these months we had to listen to the carp from spewing from so-called journalists?! Guess Greta had him chasing political stories.)

Question here:

What was Misty's aunt's name? I am referring to the aunt who's name is tattooed on JO/and or Brandon and another relative.

I hate puzzels when we don't have all the edge pieces..............

TN is the only one who said Ron was cleared. LE was very careful to use the phrase "not considered a suspect" (for both parents). It is not the same as cleared. Misty was not cleared, and was not called a suspect, but she was also very insistently presented as "the key" to this case. Semantic gymnastics, the new Olympic sport.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: I so agree with you..

"IMO" the only reason LE said that the parents are not "considered"[B] (big difference from ) [/B]"Cleared" is because they want to keep their eyes on one or both of them to see if someone slips up and to shift the attention away from Ron's recent arrest and alleged rat incident.

LE went ahead and released the statement regarding Misty, but that is not new - news....Most of us already knew that Misty was lying and she is the only one that can tell LE what really happen to Haleigh and where Haleigh is at. I have always felt Misty is protecting someone besides herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe