Misty C. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be on TES' site, but it was written by Steph Watts and posted on his blog, too. (Greta's producer) I view it as coming from the most credible two people in this entire case to date.

Thanks SS I was going to go have a look and see who Steph was, I am unfamiliar with that name.

One problem with her doing it all alone.....is the vehicle...

Here is what I want to know. If it is true that LE knew Misty wasn't home and the bed had not been slept in and RC was on the same page with LE. Why? Why lie to the public and lead people to believe a false set of facts? I want RJ to be safe and I am just not clear on who has his best interests at heart.

Here is what I want to know. If it is true that LE knew Misty wasn't home and the bed had not been slept in and RC was on the same page with LE. Why? Why lie to the public and lead people to believe a false set of facts? I want RJ to be safe and I am just not clear on who has his best interests at heart.

To figure that out, you may want to start with who DOESN"T have his best interest at heart

That determination is made by a judge after charges are filed. On a serious charge such as kidnapping or murder, they tend to do that, but if LE tries to detain her with minor charges such as interfering with an investigation--most likely she would be given more leniency for minor status. This may have something to do with LE waiting to file ANY charges until they can substantiate the really big ones.

She shouldn't have it both ways. She should not be able to insist on being declared emancipated and hang on the minor-under-the-law issue. Wasn't it the state of FL who put a young child (I'm thinking he was 6) on trial as an adult for killing someone?

I don't think LE lied...they just said nothing. I have thought all along, they pretty much knew what happened, and there was no real need to say anything to the public. They just need the evidence........ I can't understand Jr still being there tho, that worries me.

Part of me thinks.....never mind I am on the wrong thread...

LE has never outright confirmed anything in this case...very very strange.

At this point in time I'm still trying to figure out the latest development. I don't think we have enough evidence or facts to determine if RC or anyone else was involved in what happened that night to Haleigh.

The bottom line is that MC has lied and it's been proven to us now that she is lying. So that in itself, in my mind, implicates her.

It's not outside the realm of possibility that she acted alone. We don't know where Haleigh is...

It's not outside the realm of possibility that she had help that night, or that something happened and she was witness, or something happened and she was responsible for what happened to Haleigh and someone came to help her afterwards, is what I'm trying to say.

I can't begin to speculate what happened that night. I've tried looking at this six ways to sunday since Feb and the options are just so many that I can't see a clear explanation to that night. So I'm stuck here with only the latest fact that MC has lied and continues to lie.

I posted on the RC thread that I wonder if Tim's group will also run LDT's for other family members? If so, who? If not, then the only conclusion that I can come to is that Tim, who I deeply admire and respect, knows what he's doing and knew what he was doing when he asked MC to take that test and only MC. Who knows at this point?

I am praying that this week will be the week that Haleigh is found and whom ever was involved in what ever happen to her ends up behind bars. :praying:Lord hear our prayers for Haleigh that she is found unharmed.

This week could bring closure to what happened to little Haleigh Cummings.
Haleigh Cummings Case…What We Suspected All Along
"Snip" By Steph
Steph is Blogging From Orlando This Week.
Just yesterday, detectives questioned Tim Miller and Steph for over five (5) hours concerning their observations and viewed the tapes in their presence as Steph and Tim answered questions about conversations with Misty.

Stay tuned to Steph's blog for breaking news in the Haleigh Cummings case.
http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/08/18/haleigh-cummings-case-what-we-suspected-all-along/
http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/0...ds-the-key-to-haleigh-cummings-dissapearance/

What if she did put her in the canal and they just haven't found her yet? No vehicle needed.

Excellent thinking there SS!

Did she walk her to the water? I would think then that it might have occurred in daylight hours..she was taking a chance.

I believe RC worked his shift and was at work the entire time - I can't fit him into the time frame that something would of happened to Haleigh unless it happened before 4:00 and too many witnesses saw her after that.
I still want to believe he was at work. I believed a lot of things until yesterday tho.

Excellent thinking there SS!

Did she walk her to the water? I would think then that it might have occurred in daylight hours..she was taking a chance.
I doubt it was daytime. She could have used the blanket to drag her tho. Then...if she put the blanket near the dumpster and later...could have gone back to move it to another location. Would explain the hit on the dumpster, too.

I am so glad that I do not live near this woman. I would be in jail at this moment. She hurt that baby. It would be wonderful if we could find Hailey today. Please let another miracle happen.

She shouldn't have it both ways. She should not be able to insist on being declared emancipated and hang on the minor-under-the-law issue. Wasn't it the state of FL who put a young child (I'm thinking he was 6) on trial as an adult for killing someone?

I believe that was the boy who was 10 or 11 and killed a 6 year old a few years back. I do believe that if there are serious charges, there is no question that she will be tried as an adult. There would be little basis to saying she is not when her family and her husband and she herself have made the choice to NOT consider her a juvenile. HOWEVER, we should note that the last quoted statement after her most recent testing was "I'm only 17 years old".....someone is pushing that agenda for her, whether her family or her attorney, who knows.

I doubt it was daytime. She could have used the blanket to drag her tho. Then...if she put the blanket near the dumpster and later...could have gone back to move it to another location. Would explain the hit on the dumpster, too.

That dang blanket..........it had to be used for something, and that might be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member