Misty C. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO RC and TM are very close and are working very well together. I believe TM is a role model and someone for RC to look up to. I believe TM is here because he knows what RC is going thru and is there to offer support and help RC. It is also my opinion that RC was very instrumental in getting TM involved again and that is all I am saying about that.

I think Misty is going to be on her own very shortly if not already so. JMO

Yep, RC is looking for a role model and Misty, his underage girlfriend/wife is the big, bad villan in all this. Give me a break.

Wow I am not sure that I can read and listen to you guys sort all this out. I guess with all the different theories circulating my heart thought there was hope that Haleigh could be alive. Gosh, very hard to read about where her little body might be.

:waitasec:OK, I am confused again...to no surprise. LOL
But was it not said last week that TN was the one to contact Nejame and Nejame contacted Tim?
In the video below it states that Misty contacted Tim Miller. Which brings me back to why her family was there to pick her up a couple of weeks ago and Ron ran them off. I sure hope if the family knows anything on Misty's side they have spoken to LE about it. I really feel like Misty is ready to talk and between the cummings and the lawyer they are holding her back. But why? They all want to know where Haleigh is and what happen. Something just is not right with this picture.

Video where it is said that Misty contacted Tim at the end of the video you see what looks to be a fur collar. It could just be from a sleeveless sweater or some type top with fur. If it's a jacket, well I am not sure why she would have it on in that heat.

Link: http://www.news4jax.com/video/20573852/index.html

That dang blanket..........it had to be used for something, and that might be it.
If so, LE doesn't have it yet or they would have found trace evidence on it...imo. (All they would need for probable cause for an arrest.) So what could she have done with the blanket? Bury it? Burn it? Hide it on a boat? There was that little incident with the boat and the fire.

I doubt it was daytime. She could have used the blanket to drag her tho. Then...if she put the blanket near the dumpster and later...could have gone back to move it to another location. Would explain the hit on the dumpster, too.

I'm trying to remember there was some talk about concrete blocks in the back yard or thereabouts?

Does anyone remember what was said about that? That would weigh a body down. A tiny body, even after a certain amount of time ~ when we would expect that biological processes would make them come to the surface, could remain submerged by concrete blocks.

OT and FWIW, I am stuck on the thought that the initial thing that happened to Haleigh was an accident caused by indifference or neglectful caretaking. The Haleigh was removed from the MH and hidden. Although, I'm not going to deny the possibility that this was intentional, if that proves to be the case...gosh, I want to know what happened to that baby and where that baby is so bad I can taste it.

Even more OT~ Is NG on her show tonight you think? I haven't watched her since LE made a statement about MC and NG came out of the barn door with all guns firing. I think I'd really like to watch NG tonight if she covers this :D (<--- today that is my evil grin)

That dang blanket..........it had to be used for something, and that might be it.

The blanket would have left some major drag marks as evidence, so I am doubting that could have happened without being detected later. I at one time thought perhaps a stroller or kids wagon could have been used, but that would have left marks on a dirt path or been too hard to manage if there were tree roots or brush to go through. Then again, Haleigh didn't weigh all that much to make carrying her very difficult.

Wow I am not sure that I can read and listen to you guys sort all this out. I guess with all the different theories circulating my heart thought there was hope that Haleigh could be alive. Gosh, very hard to read about where her little body might be.

Sadly, it does get harder.

Misty should have been on her own last October, as far as I'm concerned.

Exactly who had the children's best interest at heart here?

And more important, who has the best interest of the remaining child at heart right now?

yup, time for me to move on out of this thread for a bit while ya'll hash out the details. This part I have not yet become numb to.

:waitasec:OK, I am confused again...to no surprise. LOL
But was it not said last week that TN was the one to contact Nejame and Nejame contacted Tim?
In the video below it states that Misty contacted Tim Miller. Which brings me back to why her family was there to pick her up a couple of weeks ago and Ron ran them off. I sure hope if the family knows anything on Misty's side they have spoken to LE about it. I really feel like Misty is ready to talk and between the cummings and the lawyer they are holding her back. But why? They all want to know where Haleigh is and what happen. Something just is not right with this picture.

Video where it is said that Misty contacted Tim at the end of the video you see what looks to be a fur collar. It could just be from a sleeveless sweater or some type top with fur. If it's a jacket, well I am not sure why she would have it on in that heat.

Link: http://www.news4jax.com/video/20573852/index.html
If Misty did contact them, I have to believe it was after TN and Ronald. Maybe MN and TM said they wanted everyone on board with it and asked to have Misty call to agree.

No, it is a jacket/coat. You can see her walking with some man. Very strange.

yup, time for me to move on out of this thread for a bit while ya'll hash out the details. This part I have not yet become numb to.

No one has become numb to it....it's just the reality of missing kids. :blowkiss:

If Misty operated alone and she had a vehicle (the blue van), she may have placed her in the dumpster wrapped in the blanket. Dumpster is located beside her brother's house. She then could have gone to her brother's. Haleigh was removed by ? and taken to ?, then, vehicle was driven to Crescent City and parked at Chelsea's house.

The blanket would have left some major drag marks as evidence, so I am doubting that could have happened without being detected later. I at one time thought perhaps a stroller or kids wagon could have been used, but that would have left marks on a dirt path or been too hard to manage if there were tree roots or brush to go through. Then again, Haleigh didn't weigh all that much to make carrying her very difficult.
Could be right. Drag marks would have led them straight to the dock. Dang. It could explain the dogs going straight to the dock, too. She could have just used the blanket to carry her in tho. That way she could pass her off as a sleeping child and say she was at the dock with her then she fell asleep.

Maybe Misty decided to put the blanket in that shed or the pond after that then thought better of that idea? The dogs tracked there...but it could be backwards from what we thought earlier. Dock first then the shed or pond and back thru the backdoor?

Miller said he will no longer involve himself in legalities.

"This certainly put me in an awkward position and it isn't a position I wanted to be put in," Miller said. "I need to focus on the searches."

The search for the missing 6-year-old will resume within six weeks through EquuSearch and the aid of law enforcement.

Miller said this is not an opportune time to conduct a search due to weather conditions and heavy underbrush, but another canvass will be made at the request of the family.

"Anything that is going to happen from now on is going to be extremely more difficult," he said.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/08/27/news/news01.txt

Interesting statements from Tim.....................Makes me think Ron may not be so willing to work with him anymore.

"There are certainly some statements that were made that were not made in previous interrogations with law enforcement," Miller said.

She just keeps digging a deeper hole.

I don't think Misty would of disposed of Haleigh alone, I think she would of called for help from one of her brothers.

In one of the video's it said that MC contacted Tim after the last statement by LE in which LE commented about MC.

Okay here is how I see it in my mind. I admit..in advance, that somtimes I tend to be very straighforward in my thinking...

A family member (of Haleigh) contacted Najame (again here I'm very simple) Najame gave a press conference and said that it was Haleigh's paternal grma. That Najame asked TM to be involved.

The statement made by LE prompted MC to request TM to help her clear her name (I am thinking that she took a lot of heat within that community and possibly from Haleigh's family and extended family after that particular LE statement).

MC's lawyer advised her not to take a LDT. She did anyway. She says she was pressured, but she doesn't say "who pressured" her to take the LDT. It certainly wasn't TM. I think there's a good possibility she got pressure from Haleigh's family and/or extended family (I'm thinking the Sheffields aren't particularily happy with that development or the latest development either, can you imagine?). (just speculation).

I say to any of those extended family members if they happen to pass by this thread while reading on the internet.

Turn up the heat. Make her break. Give her no refuge from her actions. Call her out.

If Misty operated alone and she had a vehicle (the blue van), she may have placed her in the dumpster wrapped in the blanket. Dumpster is located beside her brother's house. She then could have gone to her brother's. Haleigh was removed by ? and taken to ?, then, vehicle was driven to Crescent City and parked at Chelsea's house.
Why didn't LE find decomp in the van? If the hit on dumpster was legit, there had to be decomp in any vehicle used after that time.

NeJame sure has an interesting way to search for Haleigh....I'll give him that!..he certainly knows how to get her name out there...

I still want to believe he was at work. I believed a lot of things until yesterday tho.

SS...I just want to say that I feel for you right now. I have had days of complete disillusionment about things surrounding this case. It is NOT a good feeling. :blowkiss: Now how about that for a case bringing folks together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth