Misty C. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some pieces to connect for sure, but most of the times, these things are much simpler than we thought. Sleuths often over-think.

I for one really do not believe that LE is going to make an arrest right now. Considering what we know with the release of Tim Miller's statement and the results of the LD and VA I find myself a little perplexed. Law Enforcement has made no secret that Misty had inconsistencies from the get go, Le has released the statement that the physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's account of what happened there that night. We knew this information already. Why hasn't LE arrested Misty already? I have a theory.

Ooo! Let's hear that theory!

I'm not sure about Misty protecting someone beside herself, I would say she will be blaming someone besides herself.

The link to this is on the front page of Equusearch.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/0...ds-the-key-to-haleigh-cummings-dissapearance/

...Two (2) weeks ago, the family of Haleigh Cummings reached out to Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch (TES)...

...Because of my involement with this story as a journalist, Miller asked me to film the interviews. The experts included John Gastar, a former NYPD Detective with 35 years experience in hypnosis, TJ Ward, a voice analysis expert, most notable for his work on the Natalee Holloway case, and D. Craig Harper an independent polygraph expert...

...During the hypnosis, she appeared uncooperative and told yet another version of the story that was inconsistent with previous versions. The voice analysis was perhaps the most revealing and according to results “It appears Misty Cummings knows what happened and was directly involved in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings”. Upon their initial viewing of these tapes, investigators uncovered several inconsistencies in Misty’s story...

...Just yesterday, detectives questioned Miller and myself for over five (5) hours concerning our observations and viewed the tapes in our presence as we answered questions about our conversations with Misty Cummings...

...Now even her husband Ronald isn’t buying that story “she never went to bed that night” he said “the bed was made” Police confirmed Ronald’s story...

Since that is straight from Tim's website I, personally, put a lot of weight into what was written there. I imagine in my mind that he would have to give a nod to have that on his webpage. Or the nod of the person Tim appointed to run his website.

I tell ya, today I want to go kick that lil' gal's arse.

I wonder if Misty is reading all of this? The cat is out of the bag now so what is she going to do?

I am not so sure that her reading skills are all that extensive, but hopefully someone is letting her know that she needs to get out of there and get to her attorney, and then proceed directly down to LE with him in attendance to volunteer ALL information she has in turn for any leniency they might give her as a minor.

I am not so sure that her reading skills are all that extensive, but hopefully someone is letting her know that she needs to get out of there and get to her attorney, and then proceed directly down to LE with him in attendance to volunteer ALL information she has in turn for any leniency they might give her as a minor.
It doesn't matter if she is a minor, she can still be tried as adult...can't she? (She could here!) I wonder if she still has an attorney today?

Me too. My theory- once someone is arrested, the Sunshine Law plays in.
IMO, more people are involved. IMO, LE is trying to get answers before being forced to release what they do have.

lol.....maybe that too but, my theory was more along the lines of....how can I put this. I watched a movie once, can't remember the name of it.....hmmm. But, Martin Lawrence was in it and was pretending to be a cop and his partner wanted to arrest a guy and Martin just warned him and the partner say's "Oh I get it, sometimes we gotta let the little fish go....to get the big fish". Sorta kinda like that.

The link to this is on the front page of Equusearch.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/0...ds-the-key-to-haleigh-cummings-dissapearance/

Since that is straight from Tim's website I, personally, put a lot of weight into what was written there. I imagine in my mind that he would have to give a nod to have that on his webpage. Or the nod of the person Tim appointed to run his website.

I tell ya, today I want to go kick that lil' gal's arse.
It may be on TES' site, but it was written by Steph Watts and posted on his blog, too. (Greta's producer) I view it as coming from the most credible two people in this entire case to date.

She can be tried as and adult when going to trial. But first she has to be arrested. She cannot be interrogated with any pressure as a minor. Once arrested, SA can decide to try her as adult. From what I hear Florida has no problem trying their youth as adults.

I can't find the video of MC in a jacket that caught the attention of other posters here, I'd really like to have a look at that please? Can someone link me? I'd appreciate it. :)

I am not convinced RC is involved at all in what happened to Haleigh. I don't believe for a second Misty would cover for him, I believe she would only cover for herself.

Okay I think i found it above, posted while I was busy posting LOL

LE needs a witness to come forward. If there aren't any, she may have acted alone.

It doesn't matter if she is a minor, she can still be tried as adult...can't she? (She could here!) I wonder if she still has an attorney today?

That determination is made by a judge after charges are filed. On a serious charge such as kidnapping or murder, they tend to do that, but if LE tries to detain her with minor charges such as interfering with an investigation--most likely she would be given more leniency for minor status. This may have something to do with LE waiting to file ANY charges until they can substantiate the really big ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe