Misty C #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one thing I cannot fault Ron for. Considering how many people cuss in a traffic jam, I don't think anything he said in the 911 call is that awful. His child was gone, for crying out loud! If he is not involved (and my belief is that he was not), then I would grant him the opportunity to say anything in the world under this particular circumstance. He's may not be a saint, but I wouldn't wish a child kidnapping on anybody.

I think his crying was for show, I dont think one bit of it was sincere- his child was gone, yet he never ran out of the trailer and banged on neighbors doors or anything like that- he also goes from crying to speaking in less than a second- one word comes to mind and that is- Staged- just like the door-

jmo

This is one thing I cannot fault Ron for. Considering how many people cuss in a traffic jam, I don't think anything he said in the 911 call is that awful. His child was gone, for crying out loud! If he is not involved (and my belief is that he was not), then I would grant him the opportunity to say anything in the world under this particular circumstance. He's may not be a saint, but I wouldn't wish a child kidnapping on anybody.

If I were completely honest here, about me, Ron is tame compared to how I would have sounded over the emergency call if I had known right away she was taken as he assumed and not just maybe missing, like wondering off or hiding. I'm ashamed to say, but LE probably would have to restrain me. Fury and fear would have entered my heart.

Bless Haleigh and her forum from the filth and foolishness.

It would have gone unnoticed,until you brought attention to it by asking"what does WTF mean written out?",a question I believe you already knew the answer to.

[/b]

It would have gone unnoticed,until you brought attention to it by asking"what does WTF mean written out?",a question I believe you already knew the answer to.

no, it doesn't go un-noticed. Yes, I had an assumption what it possibly was, but surely was hoping it wasn't being that it's on a missing childs case. When something is inappropriate, I take notice when it concerns children.

no, it doesn't go un-noticed. Yes, I had an assumption what it possibly was, but surely was hoping it wasn't being that it's on a missing childs case. When something is inappropriate, I take notice when it concerns children.

Me too, and thats why I fear for Misty and her well being, as she is just a child who is more than likely being manipulated by her adult husband- all crimes against children upset me-

jmo

Since this is the Misty thread, I'll assume the filth and foolishness you refer to is her behavior-- and in that light, I might add, bless and protect little Jr. too.

ITA... as a matter of fact saw some posts just last nite that were about as tasteless and vulgar as they come, disrespectful toward RC as well as MC (RC is married to MC IIRC?) and above all Haleigh. Lemme take a 'looksie' for those links... :rolleyes: God bless Haleigh everywhere--upstairs and down--on and off boards.

I just hope Haleigh never heard her Dad talk like the way he did in the 911 call, makes anything posted here look tame-

jmo

Agree, from the language parents reported hearing MC using toward Junior and Austin at the bus stop that day I don't think it was limited to RC either... :(

:parrot:

Misty was cursing Jr. and someone else's little boy at the bus stop in front of other parents? If so, she is not a little mousy teen who is scared of anyone at all.

I still have the idea that she left with both of the kids and went somewhere, and that whatever happened to Haleigh happened away from the MH.

I have been reading, listening, and watching. I have to say that I was extremely disappointed about all of the bad information floating around recently as to Misty's trip- especially considering the source.

RE: the cursing- even though this thread is not about Ron it was mentioned here. If cursing in the household makes someone a bad parent and severely damages a child in any way, then add me to the list of bad parents.
(I do not curse AT my children, but I never have censored them from it)

Misty was cursing Jr. and someone else's little boy at the bus stop in front of other parents? If so, she is not a little mousy teen who is scared of anyone at all.

Agree 100% I guess this too will be "normalized" and excused but no not every parent cusses out their children :rolleyes: and if this is how a teen sitter conducts herself out in public (talking about the "bad $#!+ she got, and threatening to knock the $#!+ out of either Junior or Austin according to the other parents), frankly I don't even wanna know how she treats children behind closed doors. :(

I am puzzled at the double standard. Someone posted three letters that represent a phrase and it is condemned as foul; someone points out that Ronald Cummings' language throughout the 911 call using the very same word that was in fact omitted in the post, and is given a pass. Given that Jr cannot read this message board, nor should any child be reading here, it seemed at least accepted by the mods to use the letters instead of the actual word.

Remember, Jr was most likely exposed to that language, not to mention the anger displayed. He had to have been terrified.

At least Misty had the decency to speak to the operator without the F-bomb that her boyfriend was using.

I know, WTF is up with all these people laying around and not working at all. How do they survive, seriously. Is there that much $$$ coming in from interviews and donations? Has Misty EVER had a real job in her life? I don't get this lifestyle at all.

I refuse to let my mind go to the place that questions why the father of a missing child is not working. Perhaps he isn't as strong as some seem to think he is. Personally, I don't know how I would find the the strength to live and breathe each day.

Misty is 17 years old and barely of age to legally seek employment. I doubt that she has had very many former jobs unless she started working when she was 12. JMO And from the looks of the handwritten note she wrote before she took this latest poly her future employment appears to have a grim outlook considering how far she got in school. I seriously doubt that they will be lining up to hire someone with a 6th grade education. I hope someone tells her that she is much too young to give up on her education.

I don't know if she was actually paid, but Misty's last job was babysitter. I guess in terms of job performance, I'd say this has to rank right up there with reasons for termination of employment.

Oh wait. She got a promotion! Wife.

I refuse to let my mind go to the place that questions why the father of a missing child is not working. Perhaps he isn't as strong as some seem to think he is. Personally, I don't know how I would find the the strength to live and breathe each day.

Misty is 17 years old and barely of age to legally seek employment. I doubt that she has had very many former jobs unless she started working when she was 12. JMO And from the looks of the handwritten note she wrote before she took this latest poly her future employment appears to have a grim outlook considering how far she got in school. I seriously doubt that they will be lining up to hire someone with a 6th grade education. I hope someone tells her that she is much too young to give up on her education.

You can legally get a job at 14. I just got my son his working papers.

You can legally get a job at 14. I just got my son his working papers.

Thank you, but could he read well enough to get the paperwork filled out? I am not trying to suggest Misty is an idiot but I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that she can't read very well.

I just wish people would stop calling Misty a child. She is NOT a child, she is just over 2 months from being 18 years old, she has been married for 6 months. She is about as far from being a child as I am an astronaut. You stop being a child at the age of 12-14, depending on your living circumstances. I have a feeling Misty hasn't been a child in several years. True, she is not a mature person... but that does not make her a child.
JMHO

Thank you, but could he read well enough to get the paperwork filled out? I am not trying to suggest Misty is an idiot but I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that she can't read very well.

I'm thinking Misty did read well enough to survive in this world. Usually in persons with learning disabilities they either excel in reading or math, but not both. So she could write her name and fill in the blanks, but she does need remedial reading therapy.

As for the horrible language, in my experience that is the norm for people who exist on the level that Ron and Misty appeared to. The children are not protected from it and it is very commonplace. I have always thought this is a terrible example of people failing their innocent children. I'm sorry even one child in this world has to hear this language.

As to Kool Look pointing it out, I hadn't noticed till she did, We are adults here and we are frustrated adults. I'm afraid I might one day in haste use words that would offend other posters, but I'm old and I don't much give a dang anymore. JMO

I just wish people would stop calling Misty a child. She is NOT a child, she is just over 2 months from being 18 years old, she has been married for 6 months. She is about as far from being a child as I am an astronaut. You stop being a child at the age of 12-14, depending on your living circumstances. I have a feeling Misty hasn't been a child in several years. True, she is not a mature person... but that does not make her a child.
JMHO

Agreed, except in the case of men. Somehow they tend to stay in the mental ability of five most of their lives. Just an observation. JMO

As for the horrible language, in my experience that is the norm for people who exist on the level that Ron and Misty appeared to. The children are not protected from it and it is very commonplace. I have always thought this is a terrible example of people failing their innocent children. I'm sorry even one child in this world has to hear this language.

I respectfully disagree with this entire statement. In addition to that I find it offensive to so widely generalize about what "level" people are on due to the language they use.

At an age when she has been perfectly capable for some time of at least attempting to finish her education, and/or earning money in an unskilled entry level position, Misty has instead been thrust prematurely into the responsibilities of raising children for which she's proven painfully ill-equipped and prepared. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member