Misty C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks it is strange that not only is LE holding the trailer for so long, but that the car is still in the drive? O.k. I know Ron doesnt want to go in the trailer, but he doesnt want his vehicle?
He isn't far away and there may not be a place for him to park his car where the tent is set up.

Am I the only one who thinks it is strange that not only is LE holding the trailer for so long, but that the car is still in the drive? O.k. I know Ron doesnt want to go in the trailer, but he doesnt want his vehicle?

Nope...you are not alone! I'm right there beside ya!

Your post made me think back to when LE said during one of the pressers that they wouldn't comment on whether Misty had access to a vehicle. Maybe the car is still there because it was accessible to her and being held also. Of course, you would figure we would have heard something about that along with the house. LE still holding the house as a crime scene doesn't make any sense to me at all honestly!

Maybe it too is being held as evidence

OR

Maybe it doesn't even run ??

OR

Maybe it is Misty's and since she doesn't have a Drivers licence (am I wrong on that?) she hasn't been driving it cause of all the cops around.

Everytime I click on the news for Haleigh, I feel more and more discouraged that nothing has been figured out. It seems in most cases, by this time, we have some sort of idea as to what may have happened. I feel like there is no clear answer, and can only imagine what the family of Haleigh must be going through.

strange to me too

While I sit here and wait for good news, my mind goes else where. Misty keeps being taken in for questioning and Haleigh's family being OK with it make me think that maybe Misty knows something about the family and that is why LE keeps brining her in? I think she was not home "IMO" and maybe she did tell LE the truth and more. I think LE got back the preliminary results from the items that were taken into evidence and now they need to find the body. They will continue to say they are looking for Haleigh since they are preliminary results or maybe they don't have enough evidence yet and Misty is the one trying to help them find it? Just throwing some theories out there since I feel I am sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting to hear....Haleigh is found safe....I pray she is found soon...I fear not alive. Maybe I am still thinking to much about the Caylee Anthony case.

While I sit here and wait for good news, my mind goes else where. Misty keeps being taken in for questioning and Haleigh's family being OK with it make me think that maybe Misty knows something about the family and that is why LE keeps brining her in? I think she was not home "IMO" and maybe she did tell LE the truth and more. I think LE got back the preliminary results from the items that were taken into evidence and now they need to find the body. They will continue to say they are looking for Haleigh since they are preliminary results or maybe they don't have enough evidence yet and Misty is the one trying to help them find it? Just throwing some theories out there since I feel I am sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting to hear....Haleigh is found safe....I pray she is found soon...I fear not alive. Maybe I am still thinking to much about the Caylee Anthony case.

I got a strange feeling from Ron's mom today when they showed a clip of her on HLN. She said that "Misty loved those grandchildren." and that nobody could ever say that the kid's "didn't love her like a mother."

It sounded almost as if she felt Misty's relationship with her family was in the past.

I think those are very good theories. Gives me something to chew on while we wait for answers from LE. You could be right about Misty being "in the know", and that may be why they keep re-interviewing her. Waiting on pins and needles to learn more as well.

I got a strange feeling from Ron's mom today when they showed a clip of her on HLN. She said that "Misty loved those grandchildren." and that nobody could ever say that the kid's "didn't love her like a mother."

It sounded almost as if she felt Misty's relationship with her family was in the past.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ron has decided he doesn't want anything to do with her. She either was asleep while someone came into the house and took Haleigh, wasn't home when someone came in and took Haleigh, or she possibly harmed Haleigh. It wouldn't surprise me if this relationship is finished.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ron has decided he doesn't want anything to do with her. She either was asleep while someone came into the house and took Haleigh, wasn't home when someone came in and took Haleigh, or she possibly harmed Haleigh. It wouldn't surprise me if this relationship is finished.
I agree. If he is as torn up as he seems to be, I can't see him staying with Misty. A man like that.... he'd never be able to get passed it with her.

It seems so weird to me when people just latch on really quickly. Ron had only been with this young girl 4-5 months. How could the kids love her like a mother already and the grandma feel the same way and that it's okay. The kids do have a mother and she has visitation rights. How can a 16 year old girl become an instant mother and everyone know that it will last and not end up hurting the kids when they break up.

It seems so weird to me when people just latch on really quickly. Ron had only been with this young girl 4-5 months. How could the kids love her like a mother already and the grandma feel the same way and that it's okay. The kids do have a mother and she has visitation rights. How can a 16 year old girl become an instant mother and everyone know that it will last and not end up hurting the kids when they break up.

I thought the comment about loving her like a mother was very disrespectful to Crystal as well.

Has Misty ever made it back from today's questioning?

Yes, she is back. Evidentally she was sitting in the truck with an unknown man while Ron was inside of the trailer with LE.

Yes, she is back. Evidentally she was sitting in the truck with an unknown man while Ron was inside of the trailer with LE.

Oh, thank you. I read that in your recap of the day, but didn't realize that she wasn't taken to the sheriff's dept offices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487