Misty C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way in my mind that Misty or Ron had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Just my opinion...

There has to be a need there....and I see the need to get Haleigh out of that home (for money purposes-keeping from paying child support) on the biological mother's side. Crystal's boyfriend Chad already pays child support and since Crystal doesn't work, he would have to pay up that back support...which I think they didn't like too much)

Again, just my opinion....but time will tell.

Oh, thank you. I read that in your recap of the day, but didn't realize that she wasn't taken to the sheriff's dept offices.
I think she was taken to the station, but released. If I have my facts straight here..

There is no way in my mind that Misty or Ron had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Just my opinion...

There has to be a need there....and I see the need to get Haleigh out of that home (for money purposes-keeping from paying child support) on the biological mother's side. Crystal's boyfriend Chad already pays child support and since Crystal doesn't work, he would have to pay up that back support...which I think they didn't like too much)

Again, just my opinion....but time will tell.
I wonder why Misty has been taken in (to Sheriffs office/police station) 4 times that we know of? Surely if LE is making her come in over and again, there is a reason. Could they want her to go over her story again and again? and if so, why?
If they have tips and leads to discuss with her, why not question her at the campsite? They have done that with Ron several times.
There is something going on for LE to take her over and over. I dont know why myself, but I am under the impression there is something in her story/timeline that doesnt match up. I cant believe she doesn't have a lawyer yet.

Misty being drug in is just a ploy on the Putnam County Sherriffs side. Anything to distract Crystal and her crew. Stay tuned...I really believe I'm getting closer...but I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by txsvicki
It seems so weird to me when people just latch on really quickly. Ron had only been with this young girl 4-5 months. How could the kids love her like a mother already and the grandma feel the same way and that it's okay. The kids do have a mother and she has visitation rights. How can a 16 year old girl become an instant mother and everyone know that it will last and not end up hurting the kids when they break up.
You can't tell children of 3 and 5 years old how to "love". Misty is a mother figure to them. She is a constant in their lives 24/7 other than the minimal amount of time they spent every other weekend with Crystal. This is unlike a babysitter/caregiver situation. The kids would have developed a definite bond with her. It has nothing to do with Crystal or how they felt about her. It is NOT disrespectful to anyone for the children to feel such a bond or for TN to comment on it, imo.

Misty being drug in is just a ploy on the Putnam County Sherriffs side. Anything to distract Crystal and her crew. Stay tuned...I really believe I'm getting closer...but I could be wrong.

Do other locals feel like CS is involved. There must be some sort of gossip going around there with this dumpster search.

Think about it. Any kidnapping scenario would involve Haleigh being "found" at some point, right? How the heck are "they" gonna pull that off?
O.K. If they didnt plan on keeping her alive, are you assuming that CS harmed her daughter so as not to pay child support? I just dont buy it. Please give me your theory, I dont want to close my mind to other possibilities, I just see the last person Haleigh was with having inconsistencies and I can't (for now) get past that..CS is a doozy, I'll give ya that one

Think about it. Any kidnapping scenario would involve Haleigh being "found" at some point, right? How the heck are "they" gonna pull that off?
O.K. If they didnt plan on keeping her alive, are you assuming that CS harmed her daughter so as not to pay child support? I just dont buy it. Please give me your theory, I dont want to close my mind to other possibilities, I just see the last person Haleigh was with having inconsistencies and I can't (for now) get past that..CS is a doozy, I'll give ya that one
All of these people on the Sheffield and Griffis side have been involved in DCF forever. Chad, Crystal's boyfriend just had an injunction released on him that began May 2006. They finally released in on November 2008. That's serious...that's big. Go to Baker COunty Fl Sherriffs and look up these two familys. I wouldn't put it past them to think they could keep her hidden. I think it's all over back child support and child support payments in general. Crystal doesn't work, Chad already pays child support to kids he hasn't even been able to see and I'm sure he doesn't want to have to pay 4100.00 back support and then support for many years to come. I really think it is this family that has created this disaster.

You can't tell children of 3 and 5 years old how to "love". Misty is a mother figure to them. She is a constant in their lives 24/7 other than the minimal amount of time they spent every other weekend with Crystal. This is unlike a babysitter/caregiver situation. The kids would have developed a definite bond with her. It has nothing to do with Crystal or how they felt about her. It is NOT disrespectful to anyone for the children to feel such a bond or for TN to comment on it, imo.

Yes, I'm sure the kids like Misti a lot, but she's just a little teenager and it's already been said that she left for 3 days. Mothers don't leave like that and it would only hurt the kids if and when they do break up to make them think of someone like a mother when she's not even their stepmother yet. She's only been in their lives a few months. It's just my opinion that in situations where the mother only has visitation it might be better for grandmas and aunts to fill in until a real stepmother is around for longer than a couple of months.

If they aren't smart enough to support their own children after the court has ordered them to, they aint smart enough to hide a living child from the FBI for this long. What is Haleigh gonna say when she appears? I doubt since CS has a newborn she has the energy to kidnap 2 more and add them to the clan to get out of paying 4 grand. If she cant pay her child support how was she going to pay for 2 more? It would cost a heck of a lot more to raise them than it costs to pay support for them... I respect your opinion and ideas, and I hope you are right, I really do, that would mean Haleigh is alive. That would be grand.

If they aren't smart enough to support their own children after the court has ordered them to, they aint smart enough to hide a living child from the FBI for this long. What is Haleigh gonna say when she appears? I doubt since CS has a newborn she has the energy to kidnap 2 more and add them to the clan to get out of paying 4 grand. If she cant pay her child support how was she going to pay for 2 more? It would cost a heck of a lot more to raise them than it costs to pay support for them... I respect your opinion and ideas, and I hope you are right, I really do, that would mean Haleigh is alive. That would be grand.

right, it isn't like she could kidnap her and then try to get support from Ron. Also, with Haleigh's medical condition she'd have to see a Dr. at some point.... she could never expect to keep her hidden for long.

We don't know if the abductor(s) originally planned to take both children or just one, but since Jr was sleeping with Misty, it may have only been possible to grab Haleigh. The bio-mom's family has been relentness in painting as negative picture as possible of RC instead of focusing on the missing child. CS was initially very non-responsive and out of the loop when answering questions but now parrots the same things initially stated by her mother. It's as if she has been coached by her family on what to say.
What if the plan involved a distant relative in the bio-mom's family to remove the children, take care of them for a few days, and then release them in some public place. This sure would make RC look like a totally inept parent and then CS could challenge the custody. Not a very intelligent plan, of course.

Where is haleigh gonna say she has been? She can talk. She's a kindergardener. I think my brain is on overdrive tonight, anything is possible with the information I have recieved on both families, I dont know what to think anymore, so many false alarms, and still a little girl is out there somewhere waitimg to be found. Her and thousands like her. I dont get how they just disappear.

We don't know if the abductor(s) originally planned to take both children or just one, but since Jr was sleeping with Misty, it may have only been possible to grab Haleigh. The bio-mom's family has been relentness in painting as negative picture as possible of RC instead of focusing on the missing child. CS was initially very non-responsive and out of the loop when answering questions but now parrots the same things initially stated by her mother. It's as if she has been coached by her family on what to say.
What if the plan involved a distant relative in the bio-mom's family to remove the children, take care of them for a few days, and then release them in some public place. This sure would make RC look like a totally inept parent and then CS could challenge the custody. Not a very intelligent plan, of course.
Maybe on the Griffis side for all we know.

Think about this for a minute...
Who's running the show...who's passing out videos...who's talking to news stations...who's on Nancy Grace, Fox News...who's laughing and having a great time at their camp(saw this on the news tonight)....who's a NO SHOW for a DNA test....should I stop now?

I believe it was a rumor about CS not getting a DNA test. She did get a test today. HLN had their facts wrong. JMO

Maybe on the Griffis side for all we know.

Think about this for a minute...
Who's running the show...who's passing out videos...who's talking to news stations...who's on Nancy Grace, Fox News...who's laughing and having a great time at their camp(saw this on the news tonight)....who's a NO SHOW for a DNA test....should I stop now?

She did have the DNA taken today. It was mis reported by the news outlets. But you do make good points.

:)

how bout this. HC is taken, both kids weren't possible under the circumstances... someone that may know HC BUT ...HC doesn't recognize... has her somewhere so the airing out "dirty laundry" can take place against RC...in hopes that the judge/court will see him as "unfit" so that CS can try to get custody of RJ...HC appears out of nowhere...and doesn't know who had her but yet she wasnt harmed in any way...

I hope that happens. I dont think it will, but I hope you're right. I just dont see someone being complicit in this convoluted theory of a kidnapping by bio mom. If she cant afford her support payments, what possible incentive would anyone have for helping CS out in this major extreme way? They are facing life in prison. My family loves me, but none of them would do it for me, much less a distant relative that can fly under the radar from LE..I'll shut up now.

And whan I say convoluted, I mean convoluted in MY MIND. Sorry to infer your theory is. I didnt mean for it to sound that way, I just cant wrap MY head around it.....

I hope that happens. I dont think it will, but I hope you're right. I just dont see someone being complicit in this convoluted theory of a kidnapping by bio mom. If she cant afford her support payments, what possible incentive would anyone have for helping CS out in this major extreme way? They are facing life in prison. My family loves me, but none of them would do it for me, much less a distant relative that can fly under the radar from LE..I'll shut up now.

well based on history with those families... maybe they would do it for drugs... neva know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member