Misty C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, but wasn't there only one tip out of many that she wasn't home that night? I thought that had been discounted for the most part. It seems to me that if they suspected any foul play or coverup on MC's part, they would be laying it on thick.. naming her a person of interest... trying to scare her to death to get her to talk. Ron doesn't even seem to have a sixth sense about any involvement on MC's part.

My guess at this point is a sex offender got ahold of this little girl. I know LE has touched base with all of them... but it's very possible something has been overlooked.

I don't think Misty not being home has been discounted at all. Yesterday we started hearing that Ron and Misty's relationship is "strained". And I'm sure the last thing LE wants is for anyone to lawyer up at this point, which is why I think they have not named a POI. As soon as they do...here come the lawyers. As for the RSO...I just don't think so, but stranger things have happened.

Misty being drug in is just a ploy on the Putnam County Sherriffs side. Anything to distract Crystal and her crew. Stay tuned...I really believe I'm getting closer...but I could be wrong.

I have a feeling you may be right. We will see..................

I don't think Misty not being home has been discounted at all. Yesterday we started hearing that Ron and Misty's relationship is "strained". And I'm sure the last thing LE wants is for anyone to lawyer up at this point, which is why I think they have not named a POI. As soon as they do...here come the lawyers. As for the RSO...I just don't think so, but stranger things have happened.

Something that has bothered me from the start of this.
If they have felt all along that Misty had something to do with this (like I have felt), yet they continuously let her go back to be around little Junior and god knows how many other little ones, just to keep her from obtaining a lawyer..OMG..I just don't think I could handle that.
I realize that her talking is a must, but I would much rather this case carry out for another 6 months than another child to be in harms way..

You're right, but wasn't there only one tip out of many that she wasn't home that night? I thought that had been discounted for the most part. It seems to me that if they suspected any foul play or coverup on MC's part, they would be laying it on thick.. naming her a person of interest... trying to scare her to death to get her to talk. Ron doesn't even seem to have a sixth sense about any involvement on MC's part.

My guess at this point is a sex offender got ahold of this little girl. I know LE has touched base with all of them... but it's very possible something has been overlooked.

I wonder how many SO are out there that are not registered or have not been caught, YET? Maybe it could be someone that does not have a record and LE would have no reason to check them out.

Something that has bothered me from the start of this.
If they have felt all along that Misty had something to do with this (like I have felt), yet they continuously let her go back to be around little Junior and god knows how many other little ones, just to keep her from obtaining a lawyer..OMG..I just don't think I could handle that.
I realize that her talking is a must, but I would much rather this case carry out for another 6 months than another child to be in harms way..

ITA. But there are so many people around, I don't think they are worried about anything. I would bet money Ron will not let her be around JR by herself.

Crystal doesn't work, Chad already pays child support to kids he hasn't even been able to see and I'm sure he doesn't want to have to pay 4100.00 back support and then support for many years to come. I really think it is this family that has created this disaster.

*snipped and bolded by me*

I'm confused. Crystal and Chad are not married yet...WHY and HOW would he be responsible for paying Crystal's back child support? Haleigh and RJ are Crystal and Ron's kids, not Chad's. Maybe you know something I don't but I've never heard of someone's BF/GF/fiance being responsible for the other's child support. That would be like me going after my ex's GF for child support if he ever got behind in payments...just doesn't seem right.

Do other locals feel like CS is involved. There must be some sort of gossip going around there with this dumpster search.

Perhaps they have thrown us [the locals] off-track, but I have yet to hear ANY local point the finger at Crystal S.

It's all pointing to Misty and Ron and their acquaintances and drugs.

Trying to convince ourselves it couldn't happen to us, I think.

Nevertheless, none of the scuttlebutt even mentions CS.

I'm confused. Crystal and Chad are not married yet...WHY and HOW would he be responsible for paying Crystal's back child support? Haleigh and RJ are Crystal and Ron's kids, not Chad's. Maybe you know something I don't but I've never heard of someone's BF/GF/fiance being responsible for the other's child support. That would be like me going after my ex's GF for child support if he ever got behind in payments...just doesn't seem right.
Right, but if Chad wanted to keep Crystal out of jail he'd have to help her pay up. :)

Perhaps they have thrown us [the locals] off-track, but I have yet to hear ANY local point the finger at Crystal S.

Bold by me:

I think we're doing that everywhere, not just in Florida. It's so scary and sad.

Same scuttlebutt I'm hearing here, LFlorida.

right...but since they are engaged, that would mean they are planning on getting married...then Chad having to pay would apply.

I may very well be off-track here, but why would they not also take/get rid of Jr, too? You pay much more for one child than for successive children, so it's not like they are substantially wiping out the debt and future obligation.

[Sorry, I realize I am attempting to apply logic to what would by definition be the completely illogical motive(s) of whoever the perp(s) is/are.]

I thought so too, witnessing someone giving that much credibility to a 17 year old youve had known for less than a year...:eek:, shows bad boundaries on their part. My nieces and nephews LOVED me too when I was a teenager, I was in their home babysitting every summer, every break...I cooked, I cleaned, I bathed them, I washed their laundry, and did things with them since they were newborns. I was a mothering figure in the spirit of being very responsible and caring for them, but not their mother. I wont deny Misty loved the kids, but she's not the mamma!

I wonder what is underneath all this rebutting here, everytime anyone defends the mother, someone gets flamed for it.

I think TN saying things like that on national television is just evidence that Crystal has been discounted and shut out of as much of the children's lives as much as Ron and his family could manage.

Teresa may be better spoken than Crystal's family but she has a mean and vengeful streak that is apparently notorius in Satsuma.

That came straight from the mouth of one of her neighbors that is related to one of my friends.

Right, but if Chad wanted to keep Crystal out of jail he'd have to help her pay up. :)

Gotcha.

right...but since they are engaged, that would mean they are planning on getting married...then Chad having to pay would apply.

So, if I was to marry some guy that was behind on his support...they'd come after me to pay it? Wouldn't it be easier to just shack up and not get married? Not that I would ANY of this but I'm just sayin'.

OT-I'm glad I lead a boring, normal life. I couldn't take all the drama that these families have been going through for years.

Chad will never have to pay in a legal sense. Understand that if you marry someone with a child support obligation that does not become YOUR obligation. It remains that of the biological parent. NOT the stepparent.

Chad will never have to pay in a legal sense. Understand that if you marry someone with a child support obligation that does not become YOUR obligation. It remains that of the biological parent. NOT the stepparent.

this is understood...BUT...i know for a fact in the state of Louisiana if you are married & one of the spouses owe childsupport to a "baby's mom or dad", and the payer isnt able to pay, it falls on the "new" spouse. maybe i'm not explaining that properly but I do know for a fact that it happens here. If they stayed unmarried, then Chad would never have to pay a dime.

I think TN saying things like that on national television is just evidence that Crystal has been discounted and shut out of as much of the children's lives as much as Ron and his family could manage.

Teresa may be better spoken than Crystal's family but she has a mean and vengeful streak that is apparently notorius in Satsuma.

That came straight from the mouth of one of her neighbors that is related to one of my friends.

I live in Texas and I can see it from here. She's a mama bear protecting her cub.

this is understood...BUT...i know for a fact in the state of Louisiana if you are married & one of the spouses owe childsupport to a "baby's mom or dad", and the payer isnt able to pay, it falls on the "new" spouse. maybe i'm not explaining that properly but I do know for a fact that it happens here. If they stayed unmarried, then Chad would never have to pay a dime.

That is not the case in Florida. Nobody assumes anyone else's child support obligations here. And I would love to see a link to the statue in Lousianna that makes it legal for a spouse to assume child support obligations. That sounds absurd.

Just FYI, people around here often describe cohabitating couples as "being engaged", esp those with children born into them. It doesn't always mean that a wedding and marriage are actually anticipated.

That is not the case in Florida. Nobody assumes anyone else's child support obligations here. And I would love to see a link to the statue in Lousianna that makes it legal for a spouse to assume child support obligations. That sounds absurd.

I'll do my best to find it...

I'm not in this situation and personally could care less about it but I know that I've seen friends of mine deal with this. Here is an example of what happened with a friend.

Friend gets remarried but pays child support to ex wife. He then gets laid off and is collecting unemployment. He meets with his lawyer and wants to have the child support lowered due to the fact that he makes ALOT less than he did while working. They go to court to adjust it. The court needed documentation of his new spouses income as well as all joint checking/savings accounts. Now, keep in mind my friend is unemployed. They actually upped his child support because they determined that his new wife made enough money to pay all of there current monthly debts.

Maybe this Louisiana law is just rotten...I won't disagree to that lol but i know for a fact that it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth