Misty C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay,I just got home and I hear Misty has been taken in the back of a LE car.Ronald was put in the front of a LE car yesterday,usually you're in the back if you're in trouble.

We can only hope theres a breck in this case. Some clown on Topix is reporting an arrest has been made. There is nothing to confirm it. It's likly not true. I would think if something happens the local news will be the first to report it.

Actually I think they got that from the video where the reporter showed the tents the family is living in and they said Misty had been taken in the back of a LE car.That was before the 1pm conference.So,I'm assuming since it was in back,which is not good,they think it's an arrest.

i know misty was the last person to see haleigh and all, but LE seems to be questioning her quite a bit......

if she didn't know much, and told them all she knew, then you would think that LE would be pursuing other leads.

Just heard on HLN: Misty may have been given a second polygraph test.

Just heard on HLN: Misty may have been given another lie detector test.

Yeah, I heard that too! They also said that it was her second one...I thought she had already taken two?

I just do not believe that if Misty has really had to take 3 polygraph's that she is not involved in some way!

I just do not believe that if Misty has really had to take 3 polygraph's that she is not involved in some way!

I think it is possible they did another one....they only work on the questions that the examiner actually asks....if they didn't ask "Where you in the house?" the first time because they were not thinking along those lines, then they sure need to be asking her now!

Yeah, I heard that too! They also said that it was her second one...I thought she had already taken two?

Hmm...she told several outlets that she had already "passed" two. If she passed (and GVS said that term is rarely used by LE) then why another?

I have a question..If LE wanted to clear the SO rumors, if what Misty is saying is true as everyone around there is claiming, why doesn't LE clear the rumors about her instead of letting all the speculation about her to continue.

I have a question..If LE wanted to clear the SO rumors, if what Misty is saying is true as everyone around there is claiming, why doesn't LE clear the rumors about her instead of letting all the speculation about her to continue.

Excellent point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think she did anything. I think she is a terrible witness, but I don't think she did anything to the child. I think people who are either trained in the law or in LE, or the self-trained folks who follow cases out of interest, give the average joe way too much credit. In our day-to-day lives, we have great flexibility in our spoken word. I can tell you I "never get any sun" or I "never drive at night" and in normal conversation, this is understood as me saying I don't "usually" do those things. I can also tell you I "worked all weekend" or even that I "sat at my computer all afternoon" when in reality I might mean I worked for 4-5 hours each weekend day, and that I was at my computer most of the time, except when I got up to get a drink, go to the bathroom, head to starbucks, etc., etc.

The average American speaks in generalization, hyperbole and exaggeration pretty much every day. This tendency is even stronger among less educated people, and people who have not had professional jobs, because these are people who have not been critiqued or really challenged in their spoken words, and because these verbal communication habits also go hand in hand with a fatalistic world view. So I think everything Misty has said about that evening is true, and the perceived mistakes are due to this communication issue and how she is generalizing and not really thinking out her answers before the words come out of her mouth.

Now, that said, I do think there is a chance she left that night or had a visitor someplace nearby. But for all we know, she admitted that part very early on and it was LE and the media that chose not to release it. But everything else from that night I think is the truth, but it's mangled up because she is not used to having anyone hang on her words. She probably has never really had anyone actively listen to her in her life and is probably only used to speaking words in stream of consciousness.

Personally, I think it's the Reynolds guy or somebody else camped out in the woods, who saw a propped door and went in for food, and then got more brazen and decided to see who was in the house. Or the child woke up and came into the kitchen and he took her then.

That was an excellent post. Good job. There is still something about Misti that I don't like though. Unlike some other cases (like the 2 little girls shot in Oklahoma) I think we will have resolution with this case, and eventually we will know the story.

I can tell LE right now how to break Misti. Allow her to believe that no matter what role she played in the disappearance, she could get the reward money. This girl doesn't love Ron, but she wants to be independant. $16,000 would seem like winning Powerball to her.

I can tell LE right now how to break Misti. Allow her to believe that no matter what role she played in the disappearance, she could get the reward money. This girl doesn't love Ron, but she wants to be independant. $16,000 would seem like winning Powerball to her.

They have to be careful what strategies they use though... some loop holes in the Justice system could get her off with entrapment etc.
Generally, with "kids" her age all it takes is for them to stumble once or twice, and LE to catch them on it, and present it back to them..
Also, she hasn't (from what we know) been interrogated, someone directly puting the blame on her... "What did you do with haileigh after you took her from her bed and out of the house" kind of questions...

IMO I don't think she was involved

They have to be careful what strategies they use though... some loop holes in the Justice system could get her off with entrapment etc.
Generally, with "kids" her age all it takes is for them to stumble once or twice, and LE to catch them on it, and present it back to them..
Also, she hasn't (from what we know) been interrogated, someone directly puting the blame on her... "What did you do with haileigh after you took her from her bed and out of the house" kind of questions...

IMO I don't think she was involved

When LE has given someone 3 polys...and lord knows how many interviews...they are suspicious. IMO

you may have just cracked this case my friend, threaten her with charges of underage smoking and she just might spill the beans!

:p

Illegal ?
Illegal over there to actually smoke ? there is a actual law for it ? what do you get charged with a crime for it ?

Here it is illegal to sell to minors. Under 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member