Misty Croslin Letters Ban Padilla!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm hoping someone can help me out here as I'm a little confused... I watched a video last night of Lisa (Misty's Mom) visiting Misty - sorry but I can't direct you to exactly which one it was - Misty instructs her Mom to get hold of Padilla because she wanted him to bail her out and she would only talk to him AFTER he bailed her out AND if her attorney (Fields) didn't like it, she wanted him fired. Did anyone else see this particular video?
I'm just curious if Misty's attorney is doing what she wants him to do or if he's doing what he thinks is in her best interest regardless of what she wants?

I believe the last jail visit videos were from Feb. 9 or 10. Misty was in court Feb. 18th (not guility plea, cornrows).
I'm sure they have been to see her since, but we still waiting for new tapes......hmhmhm....
correct me if I am wrong.
I am waiting on the edge of my seat to see Hank's reaction to the UC drug bust tapes!
thanks

You are right I watched it too...these videos where recorded before Mr. Fields had a chance to talk with Misty about LP and LP's terms I believe...

TY for clarifying that mysticrose. It'll be interesting to see more of Misty's video-taped visits - post meeting with her attorney - to see some confirmation of that. (or not...)

:waitasec: Note to self: Released video-taped jail visits between inmate(s) & family may not be recent visits (3-5 days) - instead they may be anywhere between 7-14 days post the actual visit. Keep this in mind when evaluating possible contradictions between the jail visit video-tapes and any newly released information.
Warning: Not doing so could cause further :crazy:

Another thing to remember about the videos that are being released is that they are redacted to some degree. In other words there are parts that are not being released.

I am with you on the length of time between the actual visit and the release of the videos.

I can see how Fields, ( attorney for Misty), can keep Leonard from contacting her but I really don't think that he can keep Leonard from contacting her parents.

I also wonder because of what has been said on the videos just how much the attorney has told Misty.

Lenard P will continue to use Lisa and Hank for his self promotion. I'll bet he has told them they could claim the reward money for Haleigh if they can get Misty to talk, and he will relocate them to Calif., yada, yada, yada. Thus the visits to Misty, to spiil to LP, the constant " I don't know what Mom and me are gonna do, (sigh) I love you (sigh) I need a job (sigh) I love you ."(sigh) ME, ME, ME, ME!!! That's where she learned it, but also the trademark of a druggie.
I don't feel sorry for any of them. No one is FORCED to steal. They know the system inside out better than you or I do to get food,shelter, etc. If 3 in that family ringing doorbell of a blind man with a stupid excuse to use the phone ,it's to rob him to score a fix. They need to stay right where they are living, with their own type of people. They won't be waking up any of them to rob them.
For big Daddy Hank in the it's too bright in here shades: Time to tell your daughter to talk to her lawyer only, not you, and make a deal so she doesn't spend the rest of her life in prison.
Rant over

My guess is if her lawyer isn't very fast in trying to do something to her satisfaction that she will change her mind and look for LP to bail her. She will have to settle for LP's terms though. Misty is all about herself and she will lawyer shop and expect LP to pay for that also, if things are not going her way with Mr Fields. MOO

There is no way that her attorney can tell LP to stay away from her parents. He can try to divide the family from Misty but again I don't see that happening.

I want to know if she returned the money he put on her account. Seeing as it is unwanted she should return it.

As far as the car and cellphone her parents can do as they please. They are grown ups and do not need to ask her permission to accept gifts.

I'll bet Misty doesn't want her parents to have chilli either.:snooty:

She's behind bars and they get gifts. She's probably jealous.
moo

Another thing to remember about the videos that are being released is that they are redacted to some degree. In other words there are parts that are not being released.

I am with you on the length of time between the actual visit and the release of the videos.

I can see how Fields, ( attorney for Misty), can keep Leonard from contacting her but I really don't think that he can keep Leonard from contacting her parents.

I also wonder because of what has been said on the videos just how much the attorney has told Misty.

Unless laws are much different there, Fields cannot legally prevent LP from contacting Misty, IF she chooses to talk with him. And he certainly couldn't stop him if he wanted to bond her out. She is an adult. The only way he can prevent it is by telling her that she has to follow his advice or he will remove himself as her attorney. It's possible that she changed her mind after she heard LP's conditions. But it's also possible that Fields is just acting in her best interests. Time will tell, I guess.

WOW do you think Misty's attorney will stop letting her parents see her like JB did with KC he may be afraid they will talk her into "talking".

WOW do you think Misty's attorney will stop letting her parents see her like JB did with KC he may be afraid they will talk her into "talking".

I think so. At some point he's gotta try to do some damage control. With all the undercover tapes, and calls and visits, she's toast...burnt toast....about to crumble into little pieces!

:furious:

I think it's a matter that MC simply doesn't understand what's expected of her by LP. She thinks she can babble anything to LP, throw ToC under the bus again, drag her friends through the mud, forget about Haleigh, and get out of jail free. She doesn't understand LP's stipulations. Her parents are not spelling it out clearly enough.

The lawyer understands and is trying to keep her under his protection. So it will be interesting how this turns out :P

Did the letter come from Misty? Is she talking outof both sides of her mouth-again? because it does say 'unwarranted', & not 'unwanted'.
The letter was written by her attorney. The same attorney she berates in her jailhouse tapes. I just wonder how much longer he'll be representing her because I doubt the contents of this letter came from her or if she'll want all contact by LP (especially the $$$ in her jail account) to stop. MOO

I have been searching for over a half an hour and am done for now. I cannot find any evidence that Robert Fields is working pro bono for Misty.

I have been searching for over a half an hour and am done for now. I cannot find any evidence that Robert Fields is working pro bono for Misty.

Well, according to Lisa, LP thinks he can get all Misty's charges dropped so she won't be needed her lawyer anyway.

All of these players have entitlement issues. It is so sickening. I suppose,, subconsciously, their personal esteem is so low that they have to manufacture their self worth. Should we feel pity or for shame for them?

I'm hoping someone can help me out here as I'm a little confused... I watched a video last night of Lisa (Misty's Mom) visiting Misty - sorry but I can't direct you to exactly which one it was - Misty instructs her Mom to get hold of Padilla because she wanted him to bail her out and she would only talk to him AFTER he bailed her out AND if her attorney (Fields) didn't like it, she wanted him fired. Did anyone else see this particular video?
I'm just curious if Misty's attorney is doing what she wants him to do or if he's doing what he thinks is in her best interest regardless of what she wants?

Yep, I saw the video and I also saw where Misty kept telling her father to tell her mom to do what she asked her to...reffering to calling LP. I have yet to see any videos with Misty saying she dose not want LP's help. She did start to say in one video that she couldn't call him and I am assuming per her attorney's instructions, but she quickly told her mother to call him for her. So, Misty is having her parents call on LP and she has said that she wants RF fired if he dose not allow LP to bond her out. IMO, Misty wants out. She did not follow RF advice in the past and I doubt she will now. Only time will tell.

I tried to search as well Kimster and all I found was this article dated back in Jan.

~snipped~

http://staugustine.com/news/local-ne...croslin-jailed

January 22, 2010

Cummings was at the Flagler County jail because police wanted to keep him and his ex-wife separated.

Misty Croslin told County Judge Charles J. Tinlin at her first appearance in court Thursday that she had an attorney, Robert Fields, and had been in touch with him Wednesday.

He had represented her in the past, he said, and might be her attorney again.

"For right now, I am (representing Croslin), but I haven't formally filed a notice of appearance yet," Fields said Thursday afternoon.

Fields said he would try to visit Croslin at the jail either today or over the weekend.

St. Augustine attorney Terry Shoemaker worked with Ronald Cummings as the search for HaLeigh developed but knew very little Thursday about the latest charges.

"I'm not sure if we represent him on this or not," said Shoemaker. "I have to make an appointment to see him, and that won't be before (today)."

Shoemaker and partner Dan Mowrey were set to visit Cummings when they got a call from the jail Thursday.

Visit delayed

They were told all the times had been booked up in the jail's only two conference rooms, so they scheduled time for today.

You are correct nomoresorrow. On the jail house tapes we see Misty frantic and focused on getting out. She constantly directs her mother to get in touch with LP. She acts as if he is her ONLY hope right now.
As for the letter from her attorney to LP, I believe Misty could easily have two stories going at the same time. One for her attorney and one for her mom. To me, Misty is very two faced. She will work both ends to get what whe wants. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back