Misty Croslin Letters Ban Padilla!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We can be assured that whatever Misty will say will portray her as a victim. The M.O. was established very early in life, and woe be unto any who dare have Misty as their "victim" .....I only hope that LE will continue to see through the charade.

Are we are basing this "victimization profile" of Misty on what a former member told us a year ago? Just curious. tia

I am basing it upon what she herself says about Tommy and Joe "messing with" her, and that Ronald married her to avoid 'molestation charges' as well as her weepy whiny voice when she says "I'm only 17, what are y'all thinking?"

Misty plays a better victim than Scarlett O'Hara. fiddle dee dee. But much like Scarlett, was never so much a victim as much as she was unwilling to face the consequences when she was caught doing something wrong and chose instead to point at others.

WOW do you think Misty's attorney will stop letting her parents see her like JB did with KC he may be afraid they will talk her into "talking".

I don't think that would fly with Misty. She is close to her parents and depends on their visits and calls. Casey could care less about her parents and I think it is her choice not to see them.

Her charming, conning, manipuative ways go from child to adult in 0 to 90.

(The "adult" Misty leaving for a NY interview is so different than the little girl on set the next morning...)

I've seen this with my sociopathic sister...It's quite scary.
They use all they have to manipulate you.
Looks, charm, promises, and none of it means anything to them....
Just the end result of their lies being believed.

She sure wasn't acting like a little kid when she was sitting in that van selling drugs. She actually acted quite adult most of the time.

We know, through the tapes, that Misty values talking to her family, having them visit, and wanting money in her account for snacking. I ponder how things would be had LP NOT come in and put money in her account, bought her parents a car to visit her, and gave them phones to stay in contact with Misty. For once we were seeing Misty ride a wave of desperation when these things weren't in the picture... in my eyes rewarding her and her parents with this stuff has done nothing but made things easier for all of them, a family that does NOT deserve help.

I imagine those snacks in jail get old pretty quick. At best it's a 15 minute high, followed by indigestion. I think LP is playing it better more carefully this time. And I imagine he still has lots of operatives finding out what he can. I think the biggest clue right now is MC's dream about 4 figures in the house.

There have not been any new "jail visit" tapes, I wonder if RF had a serious talk with misty about the well known video visits with her parents.
Maybe they have been asked to cool it for awhile, and Misty listened?just wondering......hummm

What we have seen......won't do her anygood!
JMO

[BBM]

Nope, not a chance in hello she will listen to anyone. Oh she might give it a try, but it won't last. She's too needy.

As for Ron, he said he was only going to call once a week. Now he is aware at all times that he's being recorded and plays to it.

~OMO Folks~

I imagine those snacks in jail get old pretty quick. At best it's a 15 minute high, followed by indigestion. I think LP is playing it better more carefully this time. And I imagine he still has lots of operatives finding out what he can. I think the biggest clue right now is MC's dream about 4 figures in the house.

Keep in mind that commissary snacks also serve as drug "money" in jails...

Speaking of that reward money...it has always bothered me that the reward seems like such a small amount for such a high profile case. Does anyone know why that is or have a theory? $35K seems like a paltry amount.

I was recently in Los Angeles and saw on a newscast a reward for information leading to a hit and run driver which the city put up and it was $50K.

newstome: I think you may be right about the motivation of the parents. It could also be they are sick and tired of the constant trouble with the police and the fact that the spotlight has shone on them more than they'd like it to thereby causing landlords to refuse to rent to them or anyone offer them employment. I would not want that kind of attention and I don't have some of the issues these folks do.

I agree about the reward money. I truly wish they would raise it closer to $100K. Someone could start over in a new town with that amount of money, if that's what they're worried about.

This letter to Padilla: I am hoping her lawyer read her the riot act... made it clear that Padilla is only offering empty promises and his outward motive has always been media attention for himself. He can't take her away to some safe haven... he can't get her charges dropped... he truly has NOTHING of life value to offer her, given that she is facing YEARS in prison on very serious charges.

Her only hope is to work with her attorney...

If Misty has information she can give LP that would lead to Haleigh, why isn't that obstruction of justice to withold it from LE?

She needs to go to solitary confinement for an attitude adjustment. No snacks and no new hair styles.

If Misty has information she can give LP that would lead to Haleigh, why isn't that obstruction of justice to withold it from LE?

She needs to go to solitary confinement for an attitude adjustment. No snacks and no new hair styles.

Good question... and if LP does protect whatever info he gets from her, doesn't his actions fall into obstruction of justice, as well?

Maybe MC would agree with LP to take "truth serum" or sodium pentathol and take a LD test. I'm mean she likes drugs, it would probably feel real good ....

And no more Honeybuns! Absolutely none.
When is someone going to get it through Misty's head that even when she is bonded out she still has a trial facing her and then back to jail. She needs to cool her jets and start thinking!

Good question... and if LP does protect whatever info he gets from her, doesn't his actions fall into obstruction of justice, as well?
I would think so. IF LP got any information that was of interest to LE, he would have to answer to them, right ?

What was Lisa saying, in the jail video, to Misty about LP paying Misty's atty and that providing some sort of confidentiality protection ? Misty said "yeah, yeah just draw up that contract"...she has no clue.

I would think so. IF LP got any information that was of interest to LE, he would have to answer to them, right ?

What was Lisa saying, in the jail video, to Misty about LP paying Misty's atty and that providing some sort of confidentiality protection ? Misty said "yeah, yeah just draw up that contract"...she has no clue.

BBM:

That is why I hope this ban letter is a product of her lawyer opening her eyes to reality.

IHNI, but I keep thinking about all stuff in the DCasey doc dumps for KC case. I think LP turned over everything he had, but I haven't followed that case nearly as closely as others here on W/S.

LP has said Misty's attorney should hire him as an agent, which he thinks would protect Misty under the attorney client privilege.

Since LP's condition is that Misty tell him where to find Haleigh, I would think that LP would have to notify LE if and when Haleigh is located. Fields is worried about how such information might incriminate his client.

Do we think LP has given up on bailing MC out, since the cease & desist letter from R Fields? Is he still working through Hank & Lisa to get MC out?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back