Misty's letter implicating Joe

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry Pensfan for the confusion. I thought it was a new letter, couldn't read it very well, and started a thread tonight for it. It turns out there's been a thread for this one since April.

We haven't seen the one Chelsea is possibly selling as far as I know.

Ok; 1. Unless I am blind at 1:17am not ONCE does she mention Haleigh.....
2. What does she mean by "we back to the house and stayed with the story"?
3. Notice she says "he would do that you know that day"
4. Notice she says "he said he would come back to the house THAT DAY and kill her to"
5. What does she mean by "THAT is where Jo took that"

NOT ONCE IS HALIEGH MENTIONED IN THIS LETTER!!!

In ToC's latest "story" Joe was at the MH to borrow a gun to go hunting. So according to this "story" he is too fXXXXX up to drive, but he is going hunting on his last night in Florida. Now I'm "scarid".

Ok; 1. Unless I am blind at 1:17am not ONCE does she mention Haleigh.....
2. What does she mean by "we back to the house and stayed with the story"?
3. Notice she says "he would do that you know that day"
4. Notice she says "he said he would come back to the house THAT DAY and kill her to"
5. What does she mean by "THAT is where Jo took that"
I believe Misty refers to Haleigh as "it". He took "it" on line 17. (Disgusting!)

I believe Misty refers to Haleigh as "it". He took "it" on line 17. (Disgusting!) Haleigh may also be referred to as "that".

I can see how you/one would think that but I just have some serious doubts.....(like nobody else does in this case)

I can see how you/one would think that but I just have some serious doubts.....(like nobody else does in this case)

#5. "THAT is where Joe took it."
In this statement, Misty the undercover agent is using "that" as a code word for where Haleigh was dumped. So...we could assume Chelsea knows what THAT (place) is and where the body is located. (?)

In #3. "He would do that you know that day" it certainly sounds like Misty was forewarned about Joe coming over to kill Haleigh.

I sincerely doubt she would have stayed in that trailer if she knew really, really scary Joe was coming to kill Haleigh. Total BS, IMO.

#5. "THAT is where Joe took it."
In this statement, Misty the undercover agent is using "that" as a code word for where Haleigh was dumped. So...we could assume Chelsea knows what THAT (place) is and where the body is located. (?)

In #3. "He would do that you know that day" it certainly sounds like Misty was forewarned about Joe coming over to kill Haleigh.

I sincerely doubt she would have stayed in that trailer if she knew really, really scary Joe was coming to kill Haleigh. Total BS, IMO.
I agree with jnTexas's translation: "That is when he took it". It is Misty's code for Haleigh.

Might help with some missing words...

they were so F'd up I don't even know how Joe drove home that is why the van saved on gas..

picture.php

here is what i can see. question marks are the words I couldn't make out.

So I can see her she is my best friend
and it is so hard not ??? her ? ? ? a
week. I miss her so much I don't know how much
longer I can take ? ? no one know how I
fell (should be feel) ow I hert none ? ? ? ? be in
? ? I feel so bad about this sh!! you know
cuz i didn't say it. I was scared no one know

my hinky went up from this part on.....when you get to the part that i bolded in red.....when misty writes....I knew they was coming to get the gun he has

He has?

The gun was Ronalds right? sounds like she is talking about Ronald....then she inserts Joe....I think she slipped there, Im starting to think its Ronald that put a knife to her and told her to stick to the story

What he said he would do you know that day
when he would not go back to the house and we
stayed at the story he put me up with a (knife?)
and said if I said he would come back and kill
me he told me at the house he would kill me to

So I didn't know what to do he has ? ?
raped me you know I knew they was coming to get
the gun he has
I didn't know it was gone and that
is when Joe got mad ? ? ? gun that
is when joe took it you know I don't know wher
tommy went I don't think he did sh!! but
I know he now joe did. they was so F!!!!!
up and I mean I don't know how joe even
drove home this is why the van had scratch on
and he was so f!!!! up bad they is all for
now I just wish I new what he did you
? will I love you so much timmy and
Chelsea please right me back as soon as
you get this. O ya Lindsey is one ? it to much ? ?
Love you little sis
I love yall tell ? I love her misty xoxoxo

hmmm :waitasec:

I would like to know that as well.

We have Chelsea saying she was with Misty while they retrieved a gun.

Then in the new audio of Ronald. He said he retrieved it, cleaned it, and gave it to FDLE the day Haleigh was reported missing.

So, if the gun was still in the home, how the heck did Chelsea and Misty retrieve it?
Ron admitted he did in the new audio.

And if the motive was the gun, and it was in the MH...why would Joe take Haleigh? Misty would of known if the gun was in the home or she could of called Ron and told him, hey Joe wants the gun or he is taking Haleigh.
aren't those two different guns being referred to? the one joe stole and the one they came to steal at the trailer aren't the same gun.

here is what i can see. question marks are the words I couldn't make out.

longer I can take ? ? no one know how I
? ? I feel so bad about this sh!! you know
cuz i didn't say it.

I was scared no one know

What he (ron) said he would do (maybe come up with how to deal with what ever happend to Haleigh) you know

that day when he (ron) would not go back to the house and we
stayed at the story [/B][/COLOR] (maybe ron wouldnt leave work after Haileigh died and said to stay with the story he had worked out for him and Misty...i think he threaten misty not to call police or 911) this could also exsplain all those phone calls, ron could had been worried she was going to call 911)

he put me up with a (knife?)
and said if I said he would come back and kill
me (before ron left for work after what ever happend to Haleigh) he told me at the house he would kill me to (this could have been when he got home from work, before the 911 call)

So I didn't know what to do he has ? ?
raped me you know

I knew they (Tomi and Joe maybe?) was coming to get

the gun he (ron) has I didn't know it was gone and that

is when Joe got mad ? ? ? gun that
is when joe took it

(took what? Im thinking Joe and tommy could have found out that Haleigh had died, maybe she was put into something....(it) and Joe was pizzzed about the gun...took the container with Haleigh in it and dumped her some where to pizzz off Ron, then when ron got home and found out that they *stole Haleigh*....the 911 call ron was so mad and cussin at Misty for letting them take his daughter)

you know I don't know wher
tommy went I don't think he did sh!! but
I know he now joe did. they was so F!!!!!
up and I mean I don't know how joe even
drove home this is why the van had scratch on
and he was so f!!!! up bad they is all for
now I just wish I new what he did you
? will I love you so much timmy and
you get this. O ya Lindsey is one ? it to much ? ?
Love you little sis

this maybe why none of them could come forward with what really happend that night with Haleigh.....

i hope i made since with the above.....sorry this is so long.....

i think something happend with Haleigh before ron left for work, (not sure if it was at the mobile home or not) she may have died then or later .....ron wouldnt go back to house until after work....to handle what happend with Haleigh......he told misty to stay with the story......Joe and tomi show up to steal a gun from ron....the gun is not there....Joe and Tomi find out that Haleigh had died.....Joe and/or Tomi dispose of Haleigh to pizzz off Ron who now is going to have to come up with a story of why his daughter is missing......

no one would be able to come clean??

this maybe why none of them could come forward with what really happend that night with Haleigh.....

i think something happend with Haleigh before ron left for work, she may have died then or later .....ron wouldnt go back to house until after work....to handle what happend with Haleigh......he told misty to stay with the story......Joe and tomi show up to steal a gun from ron....the gun is not there....Joe and Tomi find out that Haleigh had died.....Joe and/or Tomi dispose of Haleigh to pizzz off Ron who now is going to have to come up with a story of why his daughter is missing......

WOW! you did very well! THX!

Reading between the lines. My post in blue.

longer I can take ? ?
The first words are all about Misty's pain. No concern is shown for any pain that Haleigh, Ron, her brother, or cousin had or currently is experiencing. Misty attempts to manipulate sympathy from Chelsea and prove she is not a sociopath.

no one know how I
? ?
Misty is suffering? Me! Me! Me! It's all about me!

I feel so bad about this sh!! you know
cuz i didn't say it.
Misty refers to Haleigh's death as "this sh!!" showing that Haleigh's death is an annoyance to her rather than a painful loss. She states that she feels bad because she didn't say the truth about Haleigh's disappearance. She never expresses remorse for not stopping Haleigh's murder.

you know I don't know wher tommy went
Misty again absolves herself of any participation in Haleigh's murder.

They was so F!!!!! up and I mean I don't know how joe even
drove home this is why the van had scratch on and he was so f!!!! up bad
Misty's motto: Never take responsibility for your own behavior. Always blame someone/something else. Drugs, not people, killed Haleigh.

That is all for now I just wish I new what he did
Once again, Misty inserts that she is completely innocent and has no idea what happened to Haleigh. Misty again minimizes Haleigh's murder and refers to it as "what he did" rather than "how Haleigh was murdered" or "how Haleigh was killed." Observe that she does not show regret for not stopping the murder.

you? will I love you so much timmy and
you get this.
Misty begs her non-incarcerated relatives to maintain contact with her so they can be of use to her at some time.

O ya Lindsey is one ? it to much ? ?
Love you little sis
Misty plays the precious "little sister card" to manipulate Chelsea.

Misty reinforces her immense love again for her non-incarcerated relatives who can send money and phone minutes to her. [/QUOTE]

I think this is an older letter, not the one being talked about on NG last night.

I hope NOBODY pays Chelsea a dime for the letter she has. :furious:

I agree, why would Chelsea be trying to sell a letter that everyone has already seen? There must be another.

That is exactly what I thought.

She kept saying he he he... then all the sudden she says Joe, not he.. is HE Ron?

IMO, he=Ron. And that's who has put the fear in her not tell the whole story. We hear Misty in this letter saying "he-he-he and then she says Joe by name, and she never mentions Haleigh's name at all.

Then we hear Tommy (w/GMH) saying "he-he-he and only agreeing when Joe's name is brought up by GMH, and he never mentions Haleigh's name either.

i think something happend with Haleigh before ron left for work, (not sure if it was at the mobile home or not) she may have died then or later .....ron wouldnt go back to house until after work....to handle what happend with Haleigh......he told misty to stay with the story......Joe and tomi show up to steal a gun from ron....the gun is not there....Joe and Tomi find out that Haleigh had died.....Joe and/or Tomi dispose of Haleigh to pizzz off Ron who now is going to have to come up with a story of why his daughter is missing......

You broke that down very nice. If this is the case...I hope they all fry!:furious:

JMO though

Was it Art Harris that reported that Chelsea is trying to sell a letter that Misty wrote to her?

I saw this last night and thought I would bring it here.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154862

(firstcoastnews never seems to keep a date on an article that I can find)

...Misty's sister-in-law Chelsea Croslin told First Coast News on Friday that Misty sent her a letter in February detailing what happened the night Haleigh disappeared.

"We're traumatized. We're hurt. We are all confused. We feel betrayed. We don't know who is who anymore or who did what or who to believe in," Croslin said from her home in Massachusetts.

Misty implicated her cousin Joe Overstreet in the letter, Croslin said. Overstreet told First Coast News that he is innocent.

Croslin doesn't know if what was in the letter is the truth, she said. She gave the information to police and said right now all she wants is justice for Haleigh.

After she gave a copy of the letter to authorities, Chelsea Croslin said, she got rid of her copy.

I still think that this letter is detailing some other incident and not Haleigh's "kidnapping" or murder.

I didn't know the letter was sent in Feb to Chelsea. When did she give a copy to the police? Did they have this information since Feb?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back