Misty's letter implicating Joe

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It looks like Tom walked out to me but Joe took it might refer to drugs anyway. It makes sense in the context. They're F'ed up and she doesn't think Tommy did s*** but Joe did.

Is there any chance that "Joe took it" refers to the van with the blankets that they took? She goes on to talk about Joe driving the van while FU. If Haleigh was sleeping in the van he might not even have known she was there when he drove off and who knows what might have happened then. Scratches, some kind of accident, child not properly restrained, panic.

(LE investigated that van though... but maybe if there was a lot of deer blood they might have missed Haleigh's.)

Hi Donjeta! That would make sense too. IF for whatever reason Haleigh was in the van sleeping. How did Toc/Joe get over to the MH to begin with? And what time? Has that ever been said? IF they came over to get a gun, is that when Joe supposedly borrowed the van? So he borrowed the van, went 3 miles over, picked ToC up, drove back to the MH and that's when it happened -- three things stand out. 1) Chelsea had to have known when that van was leaving (she was "up late doing insurance papers". 2) When would Haleigh have had time to fall asleep in it? 3) What about Jrs saying he saw the couch "bouncing and the man in black with squeaky shoes" INSIDE the MH?
I wish I knew a timeline on this. If GGMS actually was at the MH at 7:30pm delivering clean clothes and Misty supposedly woke up at 3am, that is a span of 7.5 hours.
Chelsea was up late by her own admission, let's say she thinks midnight is late. That knocks the window down to 3 hours. Yet she doesn't hear the van leaving or coming back.
Toc says Ron called him to check out the MH -- that was about 10pm, right? I'm sure the phone records back at least this ONE thing up. So, that cuts the window at 5 hours and the fact that supposedly Joe hadn't taken the van at that point (unless Chelsea thinks 10pm is late) and how did Toc get to the MH? Did he walk? And when did Joe and ToC meet up to come snatch the gun?

This crime is the craziest I have ever seen with the lying key players and the supposed timelines that everyone has given that don't match up.

HELP!! Does anyone have the answers to the questions above?

I want to know who told Misty that Joe and Tommy were coming to get the gun?
She said she heard they were coming. This person that told her can back this story if it has any truth to it at all.

Hi Donjeta! That would make sense too. IF for whatever reason Haleigh was in the van sleeping. How did Toc/Joe get over to the MH to begin with? And what time? Has that ever been said? IF they came over to get a gun, is that when Joe supposedly borrowed the van? So he borrowed the van, went 3 miles over, picked ToC up, drove back to the MH and that's when it happened -- three things stand out. 1) Chelsea had to have known when that van was leaving (she was "up late doing insurance papers". 2) When would Haleigh have had time to fall asleep in it? 3) What about Jrs saying he saw the couch "bouncing and the man in black with squeaky shoes" INSIDE the MH?
I wish I knew a timeline on this. If GGMS actually was at the MH at 7:30pm delivering clean clothes and Misty supposedly woke up at 3am, that is a span of 7.5 hours.
Chelsea was up late by her own admission, let's say she thinks midnight is late. That knocks the window down to 3 hours. Yet she doesn't hear the van leaving or coming back.
Toc says Ron called him to check out the MH -- that was about 10pm, right? I'm sure the phone records back at least this ONE thing up. So, that cuts the window at 5 hours and the fact that supposedly Joe hadn't taken the van at that point (unless Chelsea thinks 10pm is late) and how did Toc get to the MH? Did he walk? And when did Joe and ToC meet up to come snatch the gun?

This crime is the craziest I have ever seen with the lying key players and the supposed timelines that everyone has given that don't match up.

Wish we did... The original story was that Tommy and his kids were there at five-ish. In the Found Ronald Audios threads there is discussion about Ronald talking about Timmy supposedly waking up at 1 am to find Joe and the van gone. But Chelsea said Timmy was knocked out by his painkillers. Who knows. If there was a man in black bouncing the couch with Misty it might have been the reason why Haleigh was put in the van.

I don't know but the existence of this letter and the casual references to the effed-up-ness make me incredibly sad even if this isn't what happened on Feb 9 because the letter demonstrates that it's highly probable that the children were close to a number of characters who were effed-up near children all the time and thought nothing of it.

She said she heard they were coming. This person that told her can back this story if it has any truth to it at all.
d ha

Excellent point. But it might have been Tommy or Joe telling her this, threatening her or something in which case it's no good.

If this person didn't report this tip to LE on February tenth last year at the latest he/she is likely just another liar with something to hide.

Good Morning RoseRed! I think it was Timmy or Chelsea. Joe was staying at their house. They had to have known something about what was going on. And I think that explains the phone call(s) from Misty to TiC. But, I wouldn't hold my breath on anyone stepping up to back up the statement.

I would like to know that as well.

We have Chelsea saying she was with Misty while they retrieved a gun.

Then in the new audio of Ronald. He said he retrieved it, cleaned it, and gave it to FDLE the day Haleigh was reported missing.

So, if the gun was still in the home, how the heck did Chelsea and Misty retrieve it?
Ron admitted he did in the new audio.

And if the motive was the gun, and it was in the MH...why would Joe take Haleigh? Misty would of known if the gun was in the home or she could of called Ron and told him, hey Joe wants the gun or he is taking Haleigh.

Wish we did... The original story was that Tommy and his kids were there at five-ish. In the Found Ronald Audios threads there is discussion about Ronald talking about Timmy supposedly waking up at 1 am to find Joe and the van gone. But Chelsea said Timmy was knocked out by his painkillers. Who knows. If there was a man in black bouncing the couch with Misty it might have been the reason why Haleigh was put in the van.

I don't know but the existence of this letter and the casual references to the effed-up-ness make me incredibly sad even if this isn't what happened on Feb 9 because the letter demonstrates that it's highly probable that the children were close to a number of characters who were effed-up near children all the time and thought nothing of it.

So, if Tommy and his kids were there at 5pm or so -- who picked the kids up? Did GGMS say that his kids were there "eating out on the porch" at 7:30pm? Does this place Lindsy there at some point picking the kids up or picking ToC AND the kids up. (This is when the A/C guy was there too, right?) But, according to the letter -- ToC had to leave at some point, because he came back with Joe.
And you're right. It seems NONE of these kids family members -- on either side -- thought anything about getting high in front of them.
TN >> "Oxys have a bitter taste."

Actually the letter says I "KNEW" they was coming to get the gun. My opinion on this is that Tommy told her when he was there earlier with the kids. I don't think things were all that rosy yet with RC, after her return from the 3 day binge. RC had already kicked her out before the binge. I don't think she really cared if they ripped RC off.

And remember Ron was working overtime that no one knew was going to happen he had just found out that night.

Do you think RC was worrying that WBG may have been coming over for a lil' more sumpin' sumpin' and to party it up w/ Misty while he was at werk? Maybe he told ToC to go get the gun (worried WBG may steal it) and to check the MH to see if he was there w/ his wildchild Misty? Why did he threaten to put "11 inches" down WBG throat later?

We can analyze that letter to death, but it's nothing but lies. Misty claim she was raped by Joe when they were younger, but in the VSA she says he messed with her when she was 6 or 7 years old. That makes Joe 8 or 9 at the time. So that's a lie. I wouldn't believe anything she says. As far as I'm concerned Tommy and Joe are innocent of all involvement. Unless she is willing to admit Ronald's involvement in all this, I don't care to hear another thing she has to say.

So Ronald denies the fight over the gun with Joe, but Misty and others say it happened.
Maybe Ron and Joe did some serious crime together during his visit they are keeping secret (that involves the gun)? Maybe Joe wanted the crime gun in Ronalds posession dumped for his safety and Ron wanted to keep it so they fought over it? Maybe Ron was holding it over Joe's head since Joe's fingerprints are on the gun too. (So Ronald could point the finger at Joe if they ended up getting busted?) Like, 'of course my fingerprints are on it..it's mine...but Joe's are on there because he stole it and did the crime and I got it back'. Ron may be freaking out that the other players are accusing Joe because if Joe goes down for taking Haleigh he will talk about Ron, the gun and the crime?
So Joe and Tommy go to steal the gun when he is at werk but can't find it because Ronald has it hidden. It never was stolen and Misty didn't find it in the "culbert". A lie? Then Ron says he cleaned it and gave it to LE. Why does he mention he cleaned it?

We can analyze that letter to death, but it's nothing but lies. Misty claim she was raped by Joe when they were younger, but in the VSA she says he messed with her when she was 6 or 7 years old. That makes Joe 8 or 9 at the time. So that's a lie. I wouldn't believe anything she says. As far as I'm concerned Tommy and Joe are innocent of all involvement. Unless she is willing to admit Ronald's involvement in all this, I don't care to hear another thing she has to say.

Why is that a lie? Boys that are 8 and 9 can certainly "mess with" or rape a girl. And it is not uncommon in rural white cultures...probably others.

I couldn't understand the part she wrote about "the store" and how that fit into the scenario, but was just listening to Cobra on BNN today, which seemed to clarify things.

He said that Joe didn't want to go back to the MH so left from the store where they were putting up flyers. If I understood correctly, this was the same store where Ron had picked up beer etc (Kangaroo?). So guess he left directly after the flyer "photo op".

Do you think RC was worrying that WBG may have been coming over for a lil' more sumpin' sumpin' and to party it up w/ Misty while he was at werk? Maybe he told ToC to go get the gun (worried WBG may steal it) and to check the MH to see if he was there w/ his wildchild Misty? Why did he threaten to put "11 inches" down WBG throat later?

:angel: Wishful thinking?

So Ronald denies the fight over the gun with Joe, but Misty and others say it happened.
Maybe Ron and Joe did some serious crime together during his visit they are keeping secret (that involves the gun)? Maybe Joe wanted the crime gun in Ronalds posession dumped for his safety and Ron wanted to keep it so they fought over it? Maybe Ron was holding it over Joe's head since Joe's fingerprints are on the gun too. (So Ronald could point the finger at Joe if they ended up getting busted?) Like, 'of course my fingerprints are on it..it's mine...but Joe's are on there because he stole it and did the crime and I got it back'. Ron may be freaking out that the other players are accusing Joe because if Joe goes down for taking Haleigh he will talk about Ron, the gun and the crime?
So Joe and Tommy go to steal the gun when he is at werk but can't find it because Ronald has it hidden. It never was stolen and Misty didn't find it in the "culbert". A lie? Then Ron says he cleaned it and gave it to LE. Why does he mention he cleaned it?

I'm still trying to get confirmation about when this gun was "stolen", "hidden", whatever of the two as far as the date concerned. I'm also wondering why he offered up that he had cleaned it prior to handing it over to LE. This just really hinked me out. What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just didn't want to hand a dirty ole gun over to LE, so he cleaned it first? I also want to know if Ron is the registered owner of this gun. Let me guess, he hasn't had time to register it yet. :waitasec:

I'm still trying to get confirmation about when this gun was "stolen", "hidden", whatever of the two as far as the date concerned. I'm also wondering why he offered up that he had cleaned it prior to handing it over to LE. This just really hinked me out. What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just didn't want to hand a dirty ole gun over to LE, so he cleaned it first? I also want to know if Ron is the registered owner of this gun. Let me guess, he hasn't had time to register it yet. :waitasec:
I think it's becuz he accused Joe of stealing it for a reason (but Joe never did). Then he pretends to find it in the culvert, and hands it into LE
after cleaning it. He is trying to place that gun in Joe's hands for SOME reason but knows there are no fingerprints of Joe's on it. That's why he cleaned it..so he could say 'Joe stole it, but I cleaned it, so there won't be any of Joe's fingerprints to find..but Joe really stole it...Misty can back me up on the culvert story..'
Just a hunch. If some crime is uncovered related to that gun during the time Joe was in town..Ronald can say..must have been Joe. (and Misty will back him up)
Didn't he try to rob some drug dealer at gunpoint around that time? Maybe word on the street was he was going to get his azz kicked so he was quickly trying to pin it on Joe?

I think it's becuz he accused Joe of stealing it for a reason (but Joe never did). Then he pretends to find it in the culvert, and hands it into LE
after cleaning it. He is trying to place that gun in Joe's hands for SOME reason but knows there no fingerprints of Joe's on it. That's why he cleaned it..so he could say 'Joe stole it, but I cleaned it, so there won't be any of Joe's fingerprints to find..but Joe really stole it...Misty can back me up on the culvert story..'
Just a hunch. If some crime is uncovered related to that gun during the time Joe was in town..Ronald can say..must have been Joe. (and Misty will back him up)

Excuse my ignorance, I don't know too much of anything about cleaning guns or guns for that fact but would a person clean a gun to hide the fact the gun had been fired recently?

Excuse my ignorance, I don't know too much of anything about cleaning guns or guns for that fact but would a person clean a gun to hide the fact the gun had been fired recently?

Among other reasons that run the gambit from fingerprints to exposure to the elements.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back