Misty's New Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't help but snicker when Misty stumbled over bathroom and kitchen. Seems that part of the story has never quite gelled in her mind. And she forgot the part about the back door being wide open. :doh:

I'm still catching up on the thread, but I've read some excellent opinions from all sides. Still, my l'il ole opinion still stands. Misty lied in the beginning and continues to lie until this day. Through the entire video, I wanted to scream, What about cousin Joe, Misty? What about hearing Haleigh's anguished screams while you and Jr. hid under the blanket? What about Joe threatening your life and the lives of your family? What about witnessing Joe put Haleigh in a black bag. You know, the story your attorney told investigators? http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...he-heard,-saw-haleigh-cummings-being-attacked

Oh, was that all a lie? Well, if you would hang something like that on your very own cousin, and implicate your brother, to boot, why should we believe anything you say? See, Misty, we remember all of it.

Now more muddy water. The Mexicans. It's an old story, and the lead didn't pan out. Apparently some low life tried to extort money from the family of a missing child. Despicable, but not uncommon. Yet, Misty seeks to perpetuate the story, proving once again her knack for obfuscating, a skill she's honed well through her short lifetime.

I don't doubt that her childhood was rough. We've learned enough about her parents over the past two years to know their children suffered because of their substance abuse. In that regard, I'm truly sorry for Misty and her siblings. Nevertheless, for her own sake, she must realize that the poor choices she made were her own, and though she's facing a very bleak future, she's alive. She has hope. Sadly, the same cannot be said for poor Haleigh. Haleigh will never have the opportunity to make choices, good or bad, because she was robbed of her life, and in death, she has been denied justice. Why? Because the persons responsible for protecting her, Misty, Ron, the whole bunch of them, failed her and now refuse to allow the truth come to light. That's unforgivable. So, sorry Misty. Somehow your story just pales in comparison.

bessie, a thank you push isn't enough. You said everything, and said it so well, that I, and alot of other believe. One thing about her upbringing however; part of that time she was living with Granny Hollars. Now, I'm sure people will throw tomatos at me but I feel Granny was a nurturing person in Misty's life.

I agree.
When LE said the 'family' was holding back truths, IMO, they were talking about Croslins.
Not Cummings, Sykes or Neves.

HaLeigh's live-in caretaker, Misty, and thus HaLeigh's defacto Croslin grandparents, aunts and uncles from that living arrangement and later marriage.

If my 16 year old daughter took up with a 24 year old man with three children, after 3 months of dating at the time of haleighs disappearance, I would not consider that "mans" children my grandchildren, its wrong on so many levels.

The family could also be Ron and Misty and the kids, as Teresa was all over herself gushing on how they were such a cute little family.

jmo

If my 16 year old daughter took up with a 24 year old man with three children, after 3 months of dating at the time of haleighs disappearance, I would not consider that "mans" children my grandchildren, its wrong on so many levels.

The family could also be Ron and Misty and the kids, as Teresa was all over herself gushing on how they were such a cute little family.

jmo

i agree 100%

if LE did mean the Croslin's, they shouldn't have used the wording they did

its an insult to Haleigh's actual family imo

bessie, a thank you push isn't enough. You said everything, and said it so well, that I, and alot of other believe. One thing about her upbringing however; part of that time she was living with Granny Hollars. Now, I'm sure people will throw tomatos at me but I feel Granny was a nurturing person in Misty's life.

BBM :)

ITA

:snooty: no tomatoes to throw here. I too believe that Granny may have been the only one to try and help Misty.

i agree 100%

Exactly. I will never believe LE considered the Croslins Haleigh's family, no way.

If my 16 year old daughter took up with a 24 year old man with three children, after 3 months of dating at the time of haleighs disappearance, I would not consider that "mans" children my grandchildren, its wrong on so many levels.The family could also be Ron and Misty and the kids, as Teresa was all over herself gushing on how they were such a cute little family.

jmo

I have to agree with you Chablis! I have stayed pretty mum on this subject, but i really feel LE was talking about Cummings/Sykes/Neves when they refered to "family". i don't remember if LE ever refered to the Crolins as HaLeigh's family in any statements they have made. JMO.

Maybe we should do some sort of compairison of when LE has use the word "family" in the past, to how they are using the word in this statement. JMO

just watched the interview. Misty looks very good and has put on some weight. Sobriety is also very becoming on her.

That being said ((moo)) those tears were for herself (granted she has a lot of terrible things to cry about that happened in her childhood).

I will never forget the LDT and voice stress analysis failures. I still believes that she knows more than what she is saying and that parts of what she said are also lies she made up a loooong time ago. I think she has told them to herself so many times they are a reality. I agree with Kat (a few pages ago) about personality disorders and lying. Those listening to the lies are not going to have bells go off necessarily (in other words they can lie the feathers off a goose) but when hooked up to machines like the VSA and LDT that is when the hink is observed.

I don't believe her.
MOO

eta: wonder if she would have done this interview if VSA was being done simultaneously?

No one can deny when Misty was given the Voice test, when she was asked about Ronalds involvement, it registered as UNSURE. Not, no hes innocent, she is unsure, and this is why this is still unsolved. He has done a good job of covering this up. jmo

BBM :)

ITA

:snooty: no tomatoes to throw here. I too believe that Granny may have been the only one to try and help Misty.

If Misty started speaking out against RC when she lived with GGM....I truly believe she would have helped her right into the grave. JMO:truce:

Aug. 6, 2010

Lewis said Croslin only came forward when he faced a lengthy prison sentence. He said he did not consider that Croslin cooperated because investigators still do not have a full picture of what happened the night Haleigh vanished.

“He is still a suspect in that case,” Lewis said.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...y-croslin-jr-sentenced-15-years#ixzz1LXZ1Y2Nc
Thanks, do you know what Mr. Lewis's correct job title is? I saw Assistant State Attorney used, as well as Prosecutor, but in another place I saw deputy sheriff? Not sure I have it down correctly. TIA

I agree.
When LE said the 'family' was holding back truths, IMO, they were talking about Croslins.
Not Cummings, Sykes or Neves.

HaLeigh's live-in caretaker, Misty, and thus HaLeigh's defacto Croslin grandparents, aunts and uncles from that living arrangement and later marriage.

I see what you mean. http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2011-02-10/haleigh-now-missing-2-years

"It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.pcso.us/article.aspx?ArticleId=203

"At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh’s disappearance is the work of a stranger. The individuals with direct knowledge of Haleigh’s whereabouts the night she went missing have still failed to provide the necessary information to bring this case to a logical conclusion. Contradictory statements provided by these witnesses indicate that they are concealing information from the investigators"

======

I think some have started to question news articles, and go back to PCSO press releases for they're actual statements. In this instance, the release didn’t mention family.

In the news article they are saying he said “family members”, he didn’t say HaLeigh’s family members. Mind you I think some consider them to be part of HaLeigh's family. I believe he means the Croslin family. Is there a video of this or is it perhaps what they got from the release?

It also reminds me of Lindsy saying on a jail tape something along the lines of Peggy and Jason said they wouldn’t stop the pressure, and it was going to get worse for the Croslins. That she wouldn’t have a husband anymore, to keep Tommy’s parents away from her children, that Flagler police know where she and her family live, she also said she’s going to lose her whole family over this. That makes it clear to me what “family” they are referring to. JMO I don’t have the link to the jail tape, can’t access youtube right now, McKay, do you or someone maybe have the link, was within first half of April 2010 iirc? Same tape where Tommy said Timmy failed his poly and Lindsy said she threw out Tommy’s boots, nobody would hurt his kids, and that he wouldn’t lie about Joe iirc. TIA

just watched the interview. Misty looks very good and has put on some weight. Sobriety is also very becoming on her.

That being said ((moo)) those tears were for herself (granted she has a lot of terrible things to cry about that happened in her childhood).

I will never forget the LDT and voice stress analysis failures. I still believes that she knows more than what she is saying and that parts of what she said are also lies she made up a loooong time ago. I think she has told them to herself so many times they are a reality. I agree with Kat (a few pages ago) about personality disorders and lying. Those listening to the lies are not going to have bells go off necessarily (in other words they can lie the feathers off a goose) but when hooked up to machines like the VSA and LDT that is when the hink is observed.

I don't believe her.
MOO

eta: wonder if she would have done this interview if VSA was being done simultaneously?

I don't believe her either but I agree she looks good. Wonder how long it takes to get all of the drugs out of her system? Think they said she does oxies, roxies and coke and pot's her fav or something.

I don't believe her either but I agree she looks good. Wonder how long it takes to get all of the drugs out of her system? Think they said she does oxies, roxies and coke and pot's her fav or something.

The drugs are out of her system. Just like with Ron, he gained 80 pounds as he sat behind bars, going threw withdrawal, and weaning himself off of God knows what. I can give Misty a pass for her drug use, as most people in this world at one time or another have experimented with drugs, and bless the ones who never have, because in this day and age, thats abnormal. In the wise words of Ronald Cummings, with age comes wisdom, Misty has youth to blame for her actions, along being born to drug addicts, and hooking up with a man like Ron who crowed about liking to sniff powder and his endless bragging about how he could get pills whenever, all while his heart was stolen! Hes despicable and I wish Misty would just knock it off and tell what he did, and get on with her life. He can never be rehabilitated, and now hes going to have 15 years in prison on his back, I hope hes never turned loose on society, he is the exact reason there are prisons. I hope its everything he thought it would be!

jmo

Thanks, do you know what Mr. Lewis's correct job title is? I saw Assistant State Attorney used, as well as Prosecutor, but in another place I saw deputy sheriff? Not sure I have it down correctly. TIA

Prosecutor.
IIRC he was the ASA when he named Tommy Croslin a suspect in HaLeigh's case, but his career has since advanced.

i agree 100%

IMO.. LE wasn't referring to the Croslins.. They were not family when Haleigh was reported as being abducted...
IMO.. The pressure applied to the Croslins was due to the fact the incident occurred at the Croslin 's residence...I suspect LE thought they ALL possibly knew more than they were telling and would be easier to break...JMHO.....

ETA...It's a shame LE hasn't applied the same pressure to Ron C and his family...

Oh, it happened alright lol.
The 'someone' was/is the Prosecutor in Putnam Co. Fl.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=163192

Prosecutor Jason Lewis said the "information" includes video of Croslin selling drugs, undercover officers who were eyewitnesses to the drug deals, and other people who "possibly are cooperating -- or maybe not."

So whoever from LE said that NOBODY been named a POI or suspect didn't know what he/she was talking about? Good, that means that Ron and Misty are POI.

YOU may not. Can you speak for LE?

Well, it seems the people with the opinions that the LE meant the Croslins seem to be talking for the police, imo, when the FACT is, there has been no clarification, and I do not believe LE considered the Croslins Haleighs family, I am sure the LE were more than used to seeing Ronald and numerous young gals and wouldn't have classified them as Haleighs family, so no I don't speak for the cops, I speak for myself, as I am more than sure you could see the post you quoted was labeled my opinion.

Well, it seems the people with the opinions that the LE meant the Croslins seem to be talking for the police, imo, when the FACT is, there has been no clarification, and I do not believe LE considered the Croslins Haleighs family, I am sure the LE were more than used to seeing Ronald and numerous young gals and wouldn't have classified them as Haleighs family, so no I don't speak for the cops, I speak for myself, as I am more than sure you could see the post you quoted was labeled my opinion.

How could anyone (LE included) consider the Croslins as HaLeigh's family?

The drugs are out of her system. Just like with Ron, he gained 80 pounds as he sat behind bars, going threw withdrawal, and weaning himself off of God knows what. I can give Misty a pass for her drug use, as most people in this world at one time or another have experimented with drugs, and bless the ones who never have, because in this day and age, thats abnormal. In the wise words of Ronald Cummings, with age comes wisdom, Misty has youth to blame for her actions, along being born to drug addicts, and hooking up with a man like Ron who crowed about liking to sniff powder and his endless bragging about how he could get pills whenever, all while his heart was stolen! Hes despicable and I wish Misty would just knock it off and tell what he did, and get on with her life. He can never be rehabilitated, and now hes going to have 15 years in prison on his back, I hope hes never turned loose on society, he is the exact reason there are prisons. I hope its everything he thought it would be!

jmo
I agree with just about everything you said, but I do think Ron can be rehabilitated. He may go down kicking and screaming, but 15 years is a long time and I hope when he does finally get out, he gets out clean and sober. As far as drugs go, he seems to have been surrounded by them just like Misty. Drug users search each other out and it doesn't surprise me that those 2 got together. What would have surprised me is if one of them hadn't been a user. I'm just really sick of the whole drug thing. These people, and I mean every single one of them, including the bit players, have let drugs ruin their lives. The county jail is is their home and the streets are where they stay until they get back home. Jail, prison, death, a missing child, nothing deters them. They just keep on keeping on. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChampagneGrams