Found Deceased MN - Alayna Ertl, 5, Watkins, 20 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He left her naked, submerged and covered with debris. What was the point in killing her, he was already busted?

If I could have a superpower, it would be.... to see into the hearts of all pedofiles... I'd travel near and far marking a permanent P
on all these freaks.... before they could do harm. I really hate these monsters more than anything!

I would do it. I have three sons, momma didn't raise no filthy stinking pigs and I sure as heck wouldn't have any part in letting them get away with something like that. I am pro death penalty 100% in these cases.

I'd expect any good parent to do it, it was the right thing to do. Just think it must have been an awful thing to have to do.

"Violent homicide" doesn't indicate, to me, that he accidently squished her or anything like that. Seems much, much more nefarious.

Also, I'd be very surprised if this was a case of him accidently killing her out of anger in the house because she was keeping him up or something. Again, seems like something far more nefarious.

I am not thinking squished, though that could happen.Babies die from parents squishing them. I am thinking cuz she is so small and he is so large that his penetration could have caused her to bleed to death. He could have hit her to make her stop screaming.

To me, that is what I mean by accidental. I don't think he is something like Ted Bundy who loved to kill. Not that this idea maka it better. I just don't think he set out to kill.

Or maybe he did cuz this whole series of events where he is obviously the perp makes no sense. Unless he was going to claim he was kidnapped or who knows what.

I am not thinking squished, though that could happen.Babies die from parents squishing them. I am thinking cuz she is so small and he is so large that his penetration could have caused her to bleed to death. He could have hit her to make her stop screaming.

If you read the Press Release it says death was caused by strangulation and blunt force trauma. He did not "squish" her. She did not bleed to death. The pig strangled her and beat her in the head either with his hands or an object, sorry to be so blunt but this was not an accidental death. This pig killed this poor baby. My heart aches so much.

WALKER, MINN. — A friend of Alayna Ertl's family was charged Tuesday with abducting the 5-year-old from her home in Watkins, Minn., sexually assaulting the girl and killing her before leaving the body 80 miles to the north in a swampy area of central Minnesota.

Anderson's father, after learning of the Amber Alert issued about 1:10 p.m. that mentioned his son and Alayna, contacted the Cass County Sheriff's Office about a half-hour later and said his son had called earlier that day asking permission to visit the family cabin near Motley.

http://www.startribune.com/court-ti...f-killing-meeker-county-5-year-old/391043951/

If you read the Press Release it says death was caused by strangulation and blunt force trauma. He did not "squish" her. She did not bleed to death. The pig strangled her and beat her in the head either with his hands or an object, sorry to be so blunt but this was not an accidental death. This pig killed this poor baby. My heart aches so much.

I don't mean that what he did was accidental. I am simply wondering if his goal was to kill her or if things spiraled out of control.

It seems like these perps end up doing similar things. Somer Thompson had the same, I think . Then there was that little girl killed by family friend teen . His name was something like Gaetta. I hate that I remember his name but not her name. Maddie from Santa Cruz was similar. These were all little girls who knew their attackers in varying degrees. Friendship to seeing the perp on the way home from school (Somer Thompson).

I wonder if ZA has had any other victims.

So he left a suicide note, slit his left wrist, and went out to stand in knee deep water in the swamp. Must not have been much of a cut if he didn't even receive any medical care. Probably didn't want to hurt himself too badly. I'm glad he's alive. I want him to face Alayna's parents and everyone else in court. And then there's the matter of being in jail with other inmates who know what he did.

So he left a suicide note, slit his left wrist, and went out to stand in knee deep water in the swamp. Must not have been much of a cut if he didn't even receive any medical care. Probably didn't want to hurt himself too badly. I'm glad he's alive. I want him to face Alayna's parents and everyone else in court. And then there's the matter of being in jail with other inmates who know what he did.

I believe Minnesota is a state that segregates sex criminals from others. He may never meet anither type of inmate.

I don't mean that what he did was accidental. I am simply wondering if his goal was to kill her or if things spiraled out of control.

It seems like these perps end up doing similar things. Somer Thompson had the same, I think . Then there was that little girl killed by family friend teen . His name was something like Gaetta. I hate that I remember his name but not her name. Maddie from Santa Cruz was similar. These were all little girls who knew their attackers in varying degrees. Friendship to seeing the perp on the way home from school (Somer Thompson).

Jenise Wright.

Just wanted to include her name.

This case does remind me of that one. No prior record and went straight for murder after the rape.

I believe Minnesota is a state that segregates sex criminals from others. He may never meet anither type of inmate.

If convicted, he will be completely protected from other inmates - and your tax dollars will be going to provide that extra layer of protection.

In Canada, if you murder someone after kidnapping them, or while unlawfully confining them, it's automatically First Degree Murder - regardless of intent. I'm surprised he's only charged with 2nd degree. Wouldn't be surprised if that was upgraded to murder one.

My heart breaks for what this little girl endured. I cannot even fathom how her family is coping. Of course, they had no way of knowing he was a monster, but I imagine there is a lot of guilt over opening their doors to him. I honestly hope he just pleads guilty and goes quietly away so her family doesn't have to endure a trial, although, I would like to see him put to death. Kudos to his father contacting police. I'm sure they are horrified and also riddled with guilt over his actions. I will never understand, nor do I care to, what makes these deviants think they can do this to our children. I honestly wish they had the guts to ask for help before it reaches this point or simply off themselves if they felt they could not control themselves. But they are cowards. They will just prey on the weak, and continue to ruin lives, theirs included. Would love to see automatic DP for child abusers when the child is under a certain age. If we can create mandatory sentencing for drug abusers, why can't we say that we will 100% protect our children from these monsters among us?

My heart breaks for what this little girl endured. I cannot even fathom how her family is coping. Of course, they had no way of knowing he was a monster, but I imagine there is a lot of guilt over opening their doors to him. I honestly hope he just pleads guilty and goes quietly away so her family doesn't have to endure a trial, although, I would like to see him put to death. Kudos to his father contacting police. I'm sure they are horrified and also riddled with guilt over his actions. I will never understand, nor do I care to, what makes these deviants think they can do this to our children. I honestly wish they had the guts to ask for help before it reaches this point or simply off themselves if they felt they could not control themselves. But they are cowards. They will just prey on the weak, and continue to ruin lives, theirs included. Would love to see automatic DP for child abusers when the child is under a certain age. If we can create mandatory sentencing for drug abusers, why can't we say that we will 100% protect our children from these monsters among us?

No DP in MN. Almost worse is that MN has civilly committed Sex Offenders . The offenders found some lawyers that the tax payers paid for and the offenders won. MN has to start releasing some of these perps. They are the worst of the worst, They have a nice facility in Moose Lake. Lots of things like TV and who knows what else.

When Sex offenders get released, they live under bridges or in horrible rentals. No one wants to rent to them.

One of the reasons suggested for no DP for sex offenders is it is feared that they will kill their victims to always cover the crime. It is a real dilemma. I say give them an uninhabited island and let them live there. Grow their own food. Whatever, Their lives are worth nothing, I feel,

Gabe Gaeta. I hate that I remember his name too, and his face. But I will never forget beautiful sweet Jenise with her big smile and huge brown eyes!

One of these days that case might actually get to trial..

No DP in MN. Almost worse is that MN has civilly committed Sex Offenders . The offenders found some lawyers that the tax payers paid for and the offenders won. MN has to start releasing some of these perps. They are the worst of the worst, They have a nice facility in Moose Lake. Lots of things like TV and who knows what else.

When Sex offenders get released, they live under bridges or in horrible rentals. No one wants to rent to them.

One of the reasons suggested for no DP for sex offenders is it is feared that they will kill their victims to always cover the crime. It is a real dilemma. I say give them an uninhabited island and let them live there. Grow their own food. Whatever, Their lives are worth nothing, I feel,

Gah, wish MN had it, but hopefully he will plead guilty then. Honestly, sex offenders, especially those of young children, should never be set free. They should never walk around surrounded by potential victims. I had never heard that about not giving them the DP for fear they would kill their victims, it's an interesting point to ponder; personally I'm not so sure.

I really do not like segregation in prison when it comes to sex criminals. Why should the prison system protect them when their victims had no protection. It just seems for a lack of better words, unfair.

If convicted, he will be completely protected from other inmates - and your tax dollars will be going to provide that extra layer of protection.
Here's where you wish a rogue prison guard from the movies with a taste for raping pedo inmates that are in isolation at taxpayers expense would appear and pay out some karma.
I'm sorry, did I say that out loud?😱

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Gah, wish MN had it, but hopefully he will plead guilty then. Honestly, sex offenders, especially those of young children, should never be set free. They should never walk around surrounded by potential victims. I had never heard that about not giving them the DP for fear they would kill their victims, it's an interesting point to ponder; personally I'm not so sure.
IMO, the DP would be a discouragement AGAINST the killing of victims. Boy, this case has really affected me today. I've had several coworkers ask me what's wrong. My heart is hurting for AE and her family... and at the same time, I'm incredibly angry. That fat, pudgy .... Look what you've done.

From the article; "Alayna was found next to her pink Disney blanket"

From now until I die, whenever anyone brings up the debate on capital punishment I will recite that sentence as my entire argument.

The devil is alive and well among us.

How profoundly sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kjeezy123