Found Alive MN - B B, 5, Bemidji, 22 June 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At the risk of sounding foolish (because I know less than nothing about kids!), but is it possible they meant 3'4" or 40 inches tall?

ETA: I know that's not what they said though. Accuracy...it's important. It's been hours since the initials reports went out & there has been plenty of time to correct an error.

At the risk of sounding foolish (because I know less than nothing about kids!), but is it possible they meant 3'4" or 40 inches tall?

ETA: I know that's not what they said though. Accuracy...it's important. It's been hours since the initials reports went out & there has been plenty of time to correct an error.
I bet you are right! That would make more sense

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So they are saying it's a suspicious fire.

So the fire started at 3:30 am and she was last seen wearing a black shirt, a pink skirt with stars? Is that right? Was she sleeping over? Something does not sound right.

If the adult in the house died in the fire (or before), they wouldn't have any way of knowing what she was wearing for bedtime. They'd only know what her mother saw her wearing last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just heart breaking. She was spending the night at this friend's house I suppose? In that case the adult body that was found after the fire at 3 am must be the friend. Sounds like someone had an issue with the adult, maybe came there looking for money, and the fire was a cover up for whatever mayhem transpired. Perhaps the child was taken from the scene because she witnessed a crime and the killer needed time to think.

By the time I'd read the short story, I was thinking "this is arson, someone took the girl".

It looks like the majority of you have commented the same thing. Does that mean we spend too much time on WS or we have become use to the similarity of cases? :thinking:

I think this height is incorrect - 34" for a 5 year old? Don't think so.

Bring Brittany home quickly and safely.

As soon as I saw fire, body, missing 5 yr old I thought it.... I do think it's WS, I'm going to call it 'experience', rather than 'too much of' ;) I might have thought she was scared by the fire and run away from the home and hidden somewhere, if I hadn't been 'enlightened' for lack of a better word, to the likelihood of that being the case (I really hope it is) But I think we all know just where this is going, and it is not good :(

Police not wanting public to search. A presser, but not until 1pm today.... no urgency. Yeah, this isn't going to be good :(

Let us be wrong!! :please:

Five-year-old still missing in fatal Bemidji fire; search turns up nothing

BEMIDJI, Minn. -- One adult is dead and a 5-year-old child is still reported as missing after a fire destroyed a mobile home in the Hillcrest Manor mobile home park in Bemidji early Wednesday.

By later in the day, a search had been made for the young girl who was not found in the trailer, but police weren't asking for the public's help and the city's police chief had scheduled a meeting with the media for 10 a.m Thursday, June 23..

Chris Egert ‏@cegertKSTP 3h3 hours ago
Bemidji Investigators Will Hold News Conference About Missing 5-Year-Old Thursday Morning http://kstp.com/news/bemidji-investigators-search-missing-5-year-old-girl-fatal-fire-/4177475/?cat=1

https://twitter.com/cegertKSTP

Seems the presser is this morning. (above reporter is covering the case on twitter)

interesting that she was sleeping over with a friend but no other children are mentioned. an adult friend of her mother? that's odd unless it's someone that watches her while her mom works or something like that. i think the adult might then be referred to as s caregiver/babysitter though.

so sad :(

eta
the FB post says she was staying with an adult and doesn't use the word friend. still an interesting situation.

interesting that she was sleeping over with a friend but no other children are mentioned. an adult friend of her mother? that's odd unless it's someone that watches her while her mom works or something like that. i think the adult might then be referred to as s caregiver/babysitter though.

so sad :(

eta
the FB post says she was staying with an adult and doesn't use the word friend. still an interesting situation.
Just an FYI - I was gently reminded that mention of mom's FB is offlimits. ;-)

Just an FYI - I was gently reminded that mention of mom's FB is offlimits. ;-)

[emoji106]
the FB post i referred to is the page linked here created to help find her, not her mother's page.

Is it possible that this child is adopted or not the natural child of her mom and dad?
Just trying to come up with some excuse/reason/explanation.
I just want this baby girl to be ok.

She's very small for her age and her missing poster mentions medical attention. I wonder if there are physical issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont believe her height is correct, she is probably almost 4 foot, my almost 3 year old is 35" and 35 lbs....not fat but chunky, this girl is thin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back