GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying not to get tunnel vision...but its getting harder.

That's just awful.

As horrible as it is to see parents harm their kids in a rage, this is worse. To purposely devise a cold blooded plan to kill them for money in a month is unfathomable.

There is no reason whatsoever, since he was kind of hard up for money anyway, to take out a life insurance policy on a very healthy 10 year old.

I am hoping he is alive and well. I know it is probably not the case...but, what if the dad bought the insurance, had him go underground and was trying to scam the insurance company in declaring him dead. Reaching I know. I am just getting so sad about humanity.

I am hoping he is alive and well. I know it is probably not the case...but, what if the dad bought the insurance, had him go underground and was trying to scam the insurance company in declaring him dead. Reaching I know. I am just getting so sad about humanity.

I'm not giving up hope yet. If the plan was to collect on the insurance he would need a body or have to wait several years to collect.

That's a possibility - people do some of the dumbest things sometimes to scam money. I don't know why you would EVER have life insurance on a child, except to cover funeral expenses in the horrible possibility that you needed to. There is no innocent reason - IMHO - for a dad who is watching his pennies to take out a 30K policy on this child.

This, and the fact that his ex-wife seems to have very reasonable concerns about him is very telling.

This makes me incredibly sad. Who takes out that big of a life insurance policy on a child? I can see a few thousand to cover funeral costs, but $30k? That's all your child's life is worth? Ugh.

As far as faking his death, that seems unlikely. So what would Barway do when he reappears? New name? Identity? etc?

Most countries have a set period of time (seven years in many common law jurisdictions) after which an individual is presumed dead if there is no evidence to the contrary.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declared_death_in_absentia

Weather service is predicting 30-35 mph winds through tomorrow. Whatever is done in darkness shall come to light...

just heard there's a ton of police activity between central and 252 on 694. This would be right over the river. Hope it isn't anything to do with this.

Such a strange case. Praying for Barway!!!

rillem, I hope it's not related as well.

just heard there's a ton of police activity between central and 252 on 694. This would be right over the river. Hope it isn't anything to do with this.
Check police clips on Facebook, I think that was the police chase. Started in New Hope and ended in Fridley.

I have grown apprehensive when checking this thread for updates. If it turns out that this sweet boy, happily heard saying, "There's my dad!" , was harmed for insurance money(and a mere $30k)...I am taking a long hard break from WS. In my head, I keep replaying that video of Barway on the bus after school. I am nauseous. :sick:

I have grown apprehensive when checking this thread for updates. If it turns out that this sweet boy, happily heard saying, "There's my dad!" , was harmed for insurance money(and a mere $30k)...I am taking a long hard break from WS. In my head, I keep replaying that video of Barway on the bus after school. I am nauseous. :sick:
I read that was well-AWFUL! - he father took an insurance policy out on his son!
Barway has such a beautiful face and smile- and on the bus he was so happy to see his dad and 'uncle'.

I am guessing that the father just wanted to have his life (and insurance money) with his new wife and not with the son from the former wife..nothing like taking your son away from his mom, coming to america, then being involved with this disappearance..maybe his new wife wanted the son gone as well..

If he is in the river he will show up - after so long the body floats..Crystal, MN is North and the Mississippi runs South - and bodies turn up at the Ford Plant Dam here in St. Paul, MN..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee