GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the current stepmom can woman up and tell all she knows.

OH MY GOSH - THIS IS SHOCKING !!!! Pierre Collins / 'Dad' was seen at the Mississippi River after the child arrived home (around 3 pm) - 4-6pm 'Dad' at the Mississippi River - then 'Dad' reports child missing at 630pm !!!!!! http://bringmethenews.com/2015/03/2...mississippi-just-before-son-reported-missing/

SURE SOUNDS LIKE THE CHILD HAS BEEN MURDERED !!

Dad is on Nancy Grace right now. Has a pastor on there with him. I thought guilty right off and came to WS to check out the thread on him.

I don't know if I can handle two cases back to back with terrible endings. :(

I do not want to think this is even a possibility, but you don't pay child support on a child who isn't alive. Didnt someone say he had a child support date that day? That would be the only motive for ending his life, other than the donation angle. I hope, pray, beg, plead, whatever that this little man is alive.
This was my first thought for some reason. Child support. Doesnt seem to be any other logical explanation other then money. And there are to many problems with the donation angle.

But mom lives in Liberia so he wouldn't be paying cs for barway. Unless step mom was trying to get custody of him because dad was abusive

Who saw 'Dad' at the Mississippi River??? Why won't the police just tell us who that is ??? It is WINTER here in Minnesota, and it would be dang cold at the Mississippi River - no one would go 'hang out' at the Mississippi River in this cold. http://www.wunderground.com/history.../26/MonthlyCalendar.html?locid=55428#calendar Who saw 'Dad' at the Mississippi River???
It was pretty nice out the last few weeks on and off. I know lost of guys who are die hard fishermen and always on the river. But maybe they got his phone ping from there.

But mom lives in Liberia so he wouldn't be paying cs for barway. Unless step mom was trying to get custody of him because dad was abusive
True. I did read that. That was kind of the only part that threw me off.
But I'm still kind of unclear of who he lived with. Was it dad?
This just hits a nerve. I live close enough why isn't this on my news or any area news!!!?!?!?! Ughh

From what I gather, he moved here from Liberia to live with dad so he could get an education and go to college. He lived with dad and current step mom. Ex step mom also had kids and he had previously legally adopted her kids possibly so the child support matter was with her regarding those other kids. however ex step mom loved barway and had an order for protection because he allegedly abused her and her children. I'm wondering if at any point during the court hearing she or attorneys may have mentioned barway wanting to live with her, or barway saying he was abused, and infuriating Pierre. It's odd this all happened the same day of the hearing. Or maybe he just didn't want barway around since he and new wife have little kids now and based on his fb profile he seemed to favor them.

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3747792.shtml

Minnesota has license plate readers all over the place - that's probably how they know where dad was, and maybe they then looked at the highway cameras and could see it was Pierre Collins. There is a popular park (which overlooks the Mississippi River) near I-694 and I-94 (which are right next to an overpass that goes over the big Mississippi River), so I bet they have license plate readers, and camera, where everyone must drive in in order to enter that park. That is the park where the land and water/boat search took place a few days ago. http://www.kare11.com/story/news/cr...es-search-park-on-mississippi-river/70443536/

I'm also wondering if mom back in Liberia had recently shown interest in bringing Barway back there and dad was not having any of that.

Well they found little Noah. I sure hope and pray this one has a better outcome and Barway is brought home safely.

What would possess anyone with a missing child to go on the Nancy Grace show and be grilled by her? That makes zero sense to me......... unless your mindset is kinda grandiose and narcissistic, 'No one can ever catch ME ! ', like a Drew Peterson!
I think they figure it will make them look less guilty if they are willing to face her. I don't think his answers were really answers. I hope they covered their bases and made sure there weren't any language issues going on with the polygraph. If he's innocent, it could be an issue. If he's guilty, he could use it as an excuse.

I wonder if Barway had some sort of physical or mental disability because he was brought home in a school van rather than on a bus. Perhaps this could be a motive for the father.

I wonder if Barway had some sort of physical or mental disability because he was brought home in a school van rather than on a bus. Perhaps this could be a motive for the father.

I saw in a local news article (I am in the Minneapolis area) that Barway was attending a public 'charter' school: This does NOT mean that Barway was 'special needs', just that it was some grade school that has some sort of special emphasis, for instance, maybe it was a school where kids from Liberia would feel more 'at home'.

Pierre Collins 'last' wife (who is now living in Wisc.) said that when she heard Barway was missing, she immediately figured Pierre Collins was behind it.

Pierre Collins had Barway living with him, in an apartment with Collins' present 'new' wife and their 2 young kids: So, if Pierre did 'get rid of Barway', it would be something like 'one less mouth to feed', and maybe Pierre didn't like the kid or something? If Pierre Collins did 'get rid of' his son, Barway, this is one horrible premeditated crime !!

Maybe TC_MN (poster here) will have seen more police activity this morning --- I believe she drives by the location of the search of the Mississippi River area.

I suspect he was on a different bus being he came from the charter school rather than the local public school.

SPECIALTY SCHOOL
As a specialty school, Evergreen Park integrates community, culture, arts and experiences. This provides students opportunities for community connections, hands-on learning experiences and multiple exposures to culture and the arts.

That is from their website. After listening and watching the video of him on the bus, there's nothing that leads me to believe Barway was in special education. But, on the other hand, my kid is in special ed and you would not be able to tell from a 2 minute video of him, so who knows?

Off topic : after exploring Evergreen's website, I kinda want to send my kids there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon