GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good eye!! Very busy day for Mr Collins, I wonder if there's a connection or just a bad coincidence. Do you know what sort of work he does?
I doubt there's a connection, hopefully just a coincident. I haven't found any work info for him yet.

The article I linked to mentions this.

My copy and paste is not working on my iPad otherwise could pull the quote for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So sorry Damarna-I should have read your link-duh :)

One of dad's AKA is Barlee Collins Smith: pa.courts.state.mn.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1616691332

This is such a Big Deal that the police chief says Pierre Collins is THE SUSPECT in the disappearance of 10 y old Barway Collins. Where the heck is that kid? Would dad put the kid in hiding somewhere, to raise sympathy money? I read police may be searching by the Mississippi River for Barway. I can't imagine dad would kill the kid - just caused his boy to go into hiding with some accomplice - why? why?

Can someone here from the Minneapolis area go to the Family Justice Center and look up the Pierre Collins (Barlee) divorce case? There was a guardian ad litem appointed which means SERIOUS concerns for the safety of the child/children. Please copy the case file as to Pierre so we can see what it says.

If there was an Order for Protection against Pierre Collins, that would not show in the public record unless Pierre criminally violated the Order.

I tried to search Wisconsin's criminal records: Put in Pierre Collins and got nothing.

On the MNCIS site, I see something along the lines of a petty theft back when Pierre Collins was only 21 or so.

Was the video of him taken from the school van? I thought the video was from his apartment - he entered the lobby and then turned around apparently going back out? How could "there's my dad" sound to anyone like "there's my uncle"?

Was the video of him taken from the school van? I thought the video was from his apartment - he entered the lobby and then turned around apparently going back out? How could "there's my dad" sound to anyone like "there's my uncle"?

Yes, the video was the little boy being dropped off by the school van at his apartment. The little boy says 'There's my dad' and THEN 'There's my uncle'. The little boy then goes and starts opening the apartment building door and turns around (does not go in), as if someone told him to come.

Dad failed lie detector test/tests given by police. Dad says 'uncle' is a term Liberian kids use for older men who are 'friendly' with them, not necessarily a real uncle.

Well now it's a little clearer why LE has said all along that they think he went with someone he knows.

This is such a Big Deal that the police chief says Pierre Collins is THE SUSPECT in the disappearance of 10 y old Barway Collins. Where the heck is that kid? Would dad put the kid in hiding somewhere, to raise sympathy money? I read police may be searching by the Mississippi River for Barway. I can't imagine dad would kill the kid - just caused his boy to go into hiding with some accomplice - why? why?

Can someone here from the Minneapolis area go to the Family Justice Center and look up the Pierre Collins (Barlee) divorce case? There was a guardian ad litem appointed which means SERIOUS concerns for the safety of the child/children. Please copy the case file as to Pierre so we can see what it says.

If there was an Order for Protection against Pierre Collins, that would not show in the public record unless Pierre criminally violated the Order.

I tried to search Wisconsin's criminal records: Put in Pierre Collins and got nothing.

On the MNCIS site, I see something along the lines of a petty theft back when Pierre Collins was only 21 or so.
I work downtown, is there some where in the court house or government center to look it up?

Police have just now increased the reward for finding this little boy to $12,000. What I read into this is that they know the 'dad' is behind it and hope the $12,000 will entice 'dad's' accomplice to speak.

I still can't imagine this dad would kill his kid - it seems like it would be a 'get rich quick' scheme, i.e., getting donations to the family. I believe it was two evenings ago that at about 5pm, a group gathered to pray at the apartment complex, and someone 'passed the hat' and so 'dad' got $1,200 on the spot. https://twitter.com/CrystalMNPolice

Definitely the local police/FBI are trying to get someone from the Liberian community to tattle tale on 'dad' and pocket the $12,000 award. Look at the word choice of the police/FBI: The Crystal Crime Prevention Board is offering a $1,000 award for information that leads to an arrest and conviction of who is responsible for the boy's disappearance. http://kstp.com/news/stories/S3744684.shtml?cat=1

I still wonder where the heck the little boy is??? It still seems like a 'hide the boy and get rich quick' scam.

Very, very bizarre how the dad keeps having the press into his apartment and keeps talking and talking and talking ...... the 'Me Thinks Thou Protestest Too Much' principle???

I do not want to think this is even a possibility, but you don't pay child support on a child who isn't alive. Didnt someone say he had a child support date that day? That would be the only motive for ending his life, other than the donation angle. I hope, pray, beg, plead, whatever that this little man is alive.

I feel confused by this new article. http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/03/25/missing-boys-father-denies-child-abuse-allegations/ 'Dad's' (Pierre Collins) ex-wife swears he abused her two children. 'Dad' says the police have his cell phone and computer, etc. In this digital age, if Pierre Collins did plan to get rid of his little boy, Barway, for sure he'd have a trail on his cell phone, right? Unless he was sneaky enough to own a 'burner phone' (isn't that what they call sneaky phones?). It's been a solid EIGHT!!! days of a little 10 year old boy missing. This is Minneapolis suburbs - wind chill yesterday, just in the day, was around 10 degrees, and last night wind chill hit near 5 below zero. Pierre Collins, the way he talks to the press on and on, just doesn't 'ring true' of a broken, grieving father. But what if Pierre Collins has nothing at all to do with this? Can't lie detector tests be wrong, and that's why they're not admissible at court?

Yes, it was terrific how someone noted there had been a court date for Pierre just that very day - - it was a 'review hearing', and Pierre Collins (on camera) says child support were discussed. In the latest tv interview, Pierre Collins says he adopted his 'last' wife's 2 kids, so those are the 2 kids the ex-wife swears he abused, and for which he pays child support.

Pierre Collins is so wierd how he keeps talking with the press, and so wierd 'what' he has to say. If little Barway is SOMEWHERE, someone Pierre Collins knows must be taking care of the kid. I just don't feel like Pierre Collins killed Barway - I feel like Barway is SOMEWHERE.

Gheesh, the little school transport bus brought the kid RIGHT TO HIS suburban apartment complex door, and we see Barway SAYING ALOUD, 'There's my dad', and 'There's my uncle' from the little van/bus. Logically dad must be involved - - I can't imagine how a 'stranger abduction' could have happened.

I think of that last case of the father who hid his kid - remember, the father Nancy Grace 'outed' on camera with 'your little boy's been found' ??

This case just feels like Pierre Collins had a Get Rich Quick scheme that involved hiding his little boy somewhere and Pierre obtaining sympathy money/'Go Fund Me'/'prayer money'.

Does anyone know anything about Liberian culture to see if the 'get rich quick' scheme meshes as something Pierre might think up doing?

But, if Pierre DID do it, WHO THE HECK is his accomplice and WHERE IS BARWAY !?! If some pal of Pierre Collins is hiding Barway, it costs money to keep a kid, even a hidden kid - it's cold winter here in Minnesota, and the kid would need food and a tv set and computer games.

Wouldn't the police be 'tapping' Pierre Collins cell phone and following him everywhere now? Pierre Collins would have trouble smuggling money to his accomplice or otherwise communicating with the accomplice.

Also, we need to know about Pierre Collins and present wife's income levels, what they do for work, are they receiving public assistance (3 kids stay with them - 2 from their marriage, and Barway the now-missing 10 y old). Was severe financial strain an issue?

But, if Pierre Collins is NOT involved, where the heck is Barway and what has happened to that bubbly little kid ???

I feel confused by this new article. http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/03/25/missing-boys-father-denies-child-abuse-allegations/ 'Dad's' (Pierre Collins) ex-wife swears he abused her two children. 'Dad' says the police have his cell phone and computer, etc. In this digital age, if Pierre Collins did plan to get rid of his little boy, Barway, for sure he'd have a trail on his cell phone, right? Unless he was sneaky enough to own a 'burner phone' (isn't that what they call sneaky phones?). It's been a solid EIGHT!!! days of a little 10 year old boy missing. This is Minneapolis suburbs - wind chill yesterday, just in the day, was around 10 degrees, and last night wind chill hit near 5 below zero. Pierre Collins, the way he talks to the press on and on, just doesn't 'ring true' of a broken, grieving father. But what if Pierre Collins has nothing at all to do with this? Can't lie detector tests be wrong, and that's why they're not admissible at court?

Yes, it was terrific how someone noted there had been a court date for Pierre just that very day - - it was a 'review hearing', and Pierre Collins (on camera) says child support were discussed. In the latest tv interview, Pierre Collins says he adopted his 'last' wife's 2 kids, so those are the 2 kids the ex-wife swears he abused, and for which he pays child support.

Pierre Collins is so wierd how he keeps talking with the press, and so wierd 'what' he has to say. If little Barway is SOMEWHERE, someone Pierre Collins knows must be taking care of the kid. I just don't feel like Pierre Collins killed Barway - I feel like Barway is SOMEWHERE.

Gheesh, the little school transport bus brought the kid RIGHT TO HIS suburban apartment complex door, and we see Barway SAYING ALOUD, 'There's my dad', and 'There's my uncle' from the little van/bus. Logically dad must be involved - - I can't imagine how a 'stranger abduction' could have happened.

I think of that last case of the father who hid his kid - remember, the father Nancy Grace 'outed' on camera with 'your little boy's been found' ??

This case just feels like Pierre Collins had a Get Rich Quick scheme that involved hiding his little boy somewhere and Pierre obtaining sympathy money/'Go Fund Me'/'prayer money'.

Does anyone know anything about Liberian culture to see if the 'get rich quick' scheme meshes as something Pierre might think up doing?

But, if Pierre DID do it, WHO THE HECK is his accomplice and WHERE IS BARWAY !?! If some pal of Pierre Collins is hiding Barway, it costs money to keep a kid, even a hidden kid - it's cold winter here in Minnesota, and the kid would need food and a tv set and computer games.

Wouldn't the police be 'tapping' Pierre Collins cell phone and following him everywhere now? Pierre Collins would have trouble smuggling money to his accomplice or otherwise communicating with the accomplice.

Also, we need to know about Pierre Collins and present wife's income levels, what they do for work, are they receiving public assistance (3 kids stay with them - 2 from their marriage, and Barway the now-missing 10 y old). Was severe financial strain an issue?

But, if Pierre Collins is NOT involved, where the heck is Barway and what has happened to that bubbly little kid ???

BBM: Do you not get spam email? :happydance:

I do not want to think this is even a possibility, but you don't pay child support on a child who isn't alive. Didnt someone say he had a child support date that day? That would be the only motive for ending his life, other than the donation angle. I hope, pray, beg, plead, whatever that this little man is alive.

Hmm, well, you don't pay child support for a child you have full custody of, either. As I understand it, Pierre had full physical custody of Barway.

Hmm, well, you don't pay child support for a child you have full custody of, either. As I understand it, Pierre had full physical custody of Barway.

Pierre was paying child support for 2 kids from his 'most recent' marriage (i.e., his 'last marriage') - that ex-wife claims Pierre abused the 2 kids. Pierre adopted those 2 kids, so he's on the hook for child support. 10 y old Barway is Pierre's kid from another prior relationship and Barway's bio' mom is said to be back in Liberia - - Pierre says he brought Barway here in 2011 'for a better life'.

BARWAY COLLINS, Age Now: 10, Missing: 03/18/2015. Missing From CRYSTAL, MN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Crystal Police Department (Minnesota) 1-952-258-5321 Or 1-763-531-1020.

More...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member