GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was just a coincidence that the support hearing was the same day.

Can someone please relay what's said in the presser, pretty please?

I am searching for news on the PC but can't find anything yet. I do note that the dad seems to have spoken with... sigh.... Nancy Grace.

Sorry, I was driving home from work while it was on. I have puffin browser and was able to listen. To sum up, they have information that the father was down at the river after Barway went missing and the father is still not being truthful with them. They are down at the river right now searching again, which I can verify because I saw the boat from the freeway. There's a news chopper up there as well so we might have a live update on the news. It was channel 5 that carried the presser so I would check their site for video. Www.kstp.com

Sorry, I was driving home from work while it was on. I have puffin browser and was able to listen. To sum up, they have information that the father was down at the river after Barway went missing and the father is still not being truthful with them. They are down at the river right now searching again, which I can verify because I saw the boat from the freeway. There's a news chopper up there as well so we might have a live update on the news. It was channel 5 that carried the presser so I would check their site for video. Www.kstp.com

Is the search you saw today at North Mississippi Regional Park where the previous search took place when someone reported blood on the rocks?

Is the search you saw today at North Mississippi Regional Park where the previous search took place when someone reported blood on the rocks?
I was driving North on 94 from downtown. The activity was under 694.

n early 2013, Jennifer Beaver, the most recent ex-wife of Pierre Collins, who now lives in Wisconsin, filed an order-for-protection petition against him, public records show. The two, who were married for about 3½ years, divorced later in 2013. In the order-for-protection documents, she alleges that Pierre abused her and their children. Beaver accused him of hitting one of their sons, resulting in a “huge red welt of hand print on his face,” kissing their daughter “with his tongue inside her mouth,” and slamming the door on Beaver’s finger after forcing her to have sex with him.

this probably won't end well, I think we are all of that opinion now. So sad for this young child... PC seems like he thinks he is above reproach, and his actions and utterances seems entirely too defensive IMO. Sorry for you, Barway.

Who saw 'Dad' at the Mississippi River??? Why won't the police just tell us who that is ??? It is WINTER here in Minnesota, and it would be dang cold at the Mississippi River - no one would go 'hang out' at the Mississippi River in this cold. http://www.wunderground.com/history.../26/MonthlyCalendar.html?locid=55428#calendar Who saw 'Dad' at the Mississippi River???

There are a lot of reasons why LE will not release names of informants. It could have been an anonymous tip. The person may be in fear of their life. There are also investigative reasons to keep that under wraps. It is frustrating I know!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member