GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping this is allowed.:blushing:
http://www.mytmzliberia.net/2015/05/breaking-development-togolese-man.html

The source who wish to remain anonymous stated that, a male of Togolese origin visited Mr. Collins during the week with a letter confessing to the murder of little Barway Collins. Upon receiving the letter, police immediately contact Yamah Collins, wife of Pierre Collins to authenticate the letter that turned out to be written by Pierre Collins.

He wrote a fake confession letter. :facepalm:

That article ( http://www.mytmzliberia.net/2015/05/...olese-man.html doesn't make any sense because: 1.) PC is in jail and he is NOT having 'contact' visits with regular people - - he would be separate, behind glass, using a phone; and 2.) A visitor to the jail cannot hand over papers to an inmate, and neither can an inmate hand papers to a visitor-impossible.

But, I DO think it's safe to guess that PC's present wife 'knows' that PC murdered Little Edwin (Barway), because of how she and Louise (Little Edwin's bio'/'real' mom) sat side by side, front row, at the funeral service, and then were side by side at the burial.

Does anyone know the info'/history of that lovely song the Liberians sing - it is so hauntingly beautiful: '...Till we meet again, at the Feet of Jesus...' ??

M Mary, there will be revenge, as in a hot time in a MN prison for PC, assuming he's found guilty. Inmates have no sympathy for child killers.

I think people that do crimes like his are in separate areas for their protection.

This is another case where I see no point in his life. Better to spend the money on education or health care for children than on him. In no culture is what he did OK. He has zero excuse. He knows better.

Except for the trial, it's over and done - for SOME. What about PC's children? Who will care for them? WI mother will have no financial child support. The current wife will have no $ to help raise her children. This isn't even taking into account the lack of a father figure, not that PC was one anyway. This case will have far reaching effects.

At least the other children are alive. They may go without but they will breath air....... small solace.

That article ( http://www.mytmzliberia.net/2015/05/...olese-man.html doesn't make any sense because: 1.) PC is in jail and he is NOT having 'contact' visits with regular people - - he would be separate, behind glass, using a phone; and 2.) A visitor to the jail cannot hand over papers to an inmate, and neither can an inmate hand papers to a visitor-impossible.

It doesn't make sense to me either. There are proper ways to handle a confession in the legal system. We'll see if this info shows up later as evidence.

Just finished reading the whole topic. Such a sad, sad case . Barway will get justice. And PC can't hurt anyone else anymore except than himself, MOO.

I'm reading it to say a visitor came with the letter and it was given to police. I do not think it was actually given to or was physically l from PC. But , IMO, it's yet another failed attempt at PC trying to play the victim.

I'm reading it to say a visitor came with the letter and it was given to police. I do not think it was actually given to or was physically l from PC. But , IMO, it's yet another failed attempt at PC trying to play the victim.
I don't know for sure what the heck is going on, but I read it as PC wrote the letter and then after a friend visited him, he told the guard that the friend gave him the letter. Basically trying to frame someone for the murder.

Who knows. ....

The article reads: "Less than 48 hours after the burial.....a male of Togolese origin visited Mr. Collins during the week with a letter confessing to the murder of little Barway Collins."

Thank you for all of the helpful posts!! I sure agree that the statements in the article are not totally clear and unambiguous!! I, too, sure wonder what the truth is! I am surprised that there is only that one article, tho', and nothing in the local tv/newspapers. PRIOR TO HIS ARREST, with the way PC behaved (talking on and on to reporters, having groups of reporters into his apartment as he yapped about his innocence and missing Barway 'dancing' !), particularly how the search warrant states that the day prior to his arrest for murder, PC said to the police something along the lines of '...if you think you have proof I murdered my kid, I dare you to arrest me...' (that was how I interpreted what PC said...), I would not be surprised to learn about a bogus 'Tongalese man confesses' note, except that it sure seems dumb... Hey, but what do I know: In the Jon Benet Ramsey murder, my understanding is that there's some sort of 'confession note' left in the entryway...?? And, because I live in the metro Minneapolis/suburban general area and am 'from here', I know this area to be well-populated, and locals love to walk and hike and bike at the Mississippi River, so the entire audacity of the crime (somehow horribly murdering his own precious little boy at the River and then 'dumping' the dear Angel of a child into the drainage bin, the prayer gatherings -with cash donations!! - held in PC's apartment parking lot, the searches, PC's repeated crazy press conferences, the 'big red towel' that has foilage on it found in PC's kitchen cupboard ((if that IS related to the murder)) ....) is mind boggling !

The article reads: "Less than 48 hours after the burial.....a male of Togolese origin visited Mr. Collins during the week with a letter confessing to the murder of little Barway Collins."

Thank you for all of the helpful posts!! I sure agree that the statements in the article are not totally clear and unambiguous!! I, too, sure wonder what the truth is! I am surprised that there is only that one article, tho', and nothing in the local tv/newspapers. PRIOR TO HIS ARREST, with the way PC behaved (talking on and on to reporters, having groups of reporters into his apartment as he yapped about his innocence and missing Barway 'dancing' !), particularly how the search warrant states that the day prior to his arrest for murder, PC said to the police something along the lines of '...if you think you have proof I murdered my kid, I dare you to arrest me...' (that was how I interpreted what PC said...), I would not be surprised to learn about a bogus 'Tongalese man confesses' note, except that it sure seems dumb... Hey, but what do I know: In the Jon Benet Ramsey murder, my understanding is that there's some sort of 'confession note' left in the entryway...?? And, because I live in the metro Minneapolis/suburban general area and am 'from here', I know this area to be well-populated, and locals love to walk and hike and bike at the Mississippi River, so the entire audacity of the crime (somehow horribly murdering his own precious little boy at the River and then 'dumping' the dear Angel of a child into the drainage bin, the prayer gatherings -with cash donations!! - held in PC's apartment parking lot, the searches, PC's repeated crazy press conferences, the 'big red towel' that has foilage on it found in PC's kitchen cupboard ((if that IS related to the murder)) ....) is mind boggling !
In the JBR case it was a ransom note,left in the stairs inside her house and later that day her body was found in the basement of the same house (sorry little OT )

May 7, 2015, Minneapolis Star Tribune

Pierre Collins’ personal bank account had $6,000 withdrawn from it in a period of less than a month before the Crystal man reported his son missing, according to a search warrant application filed this week.

On March 18, the day 10-year-old Barway Collins disappeared, Pierre Collins checked his account balance at a TCF Bank inside Cub Foods, authorities say. Investigators later found a receipt in his car showing that a month earlier, the account had a balance of about $6,000.

If the ATM showed that a month earlier the account had $6000, and if $6000 was withdrawn in a period of a month before Edwin (Barway) disappeared, I guess that means that Pierre's account had close to a zero balance the day he put his son in the Mississippi, the day he was ordered to get a job and pay child support to his Wisconsin kids.

The search warrant application was filed for a Dell laptop computer authorities found hidden under a couch the day Collins was arrested. “The computer appeared to be placed there in a surreptitious manner,” the document said.

Collins, 33, and his wife, Yamah, did not mention the laptop when authorities asked for electronic devices early in the investigation.

Authorities have said they hope to present evidence to a grand jury for possible first-degree murder charges.

http://www.startribune.com/dad-s-ba...-before-barway-collins-disappeared/302838801/

IMO PC should be added to the list of dumb criminals. Note the possible/probable three fraudulent insurance claims, insuring BC for $30,000 then attempting to raise the amount two days previous to $50,000, checking out the river crime area along with his cell before the crime, taking BC right after he arrived off the school bus, forging a confession letter. IMO long-term accommodations are awaiting PC.

WOW !! I am really shocked. About that hidden laptop, imo for sure present-wife knew PC didn't tell the police about it - not sure if she'd know he'd stuck it under the sofa -- I think their sofa was a big bulky black leather/fake leather one, very heavy-looking, so I'd think he could easily stash it under there with present-wife clueless, and inquisitive little kids would never find it there either.

A note: Just because judge 'ordered' PC to get a job (and judge had probably in the past already told him such things - see this was a '6 month follow up' about child support - does NOT mean that PC would actually follow through and take a 'real job'. MN has various possible sanctions for non-paying (child support) parents, like taking away their driver's license -- even then, I imagine a PC would just keep driving anyway, but do so sneakily to try to avoid police. ALSO, IMO, there is No Way PC would take a job because, assuming he is guilty of the accusations and speculation, he'd already been cashing-in bigtime on things like burning down his (last/prior) apartment complex, and we've been told he had suspicious auto 'accident' insurance claims, as well as similar claims pending in the courts (including him being accused of insurance fraud !!)

WOW - about the $6,000 !!!! What duh..... And WOW - $6,000 disappears in one month, correct? $6,000 X 12 months = a whopping $72,000/year POST TAX money !!

Very, very creepy and scary to me about PC seeing to it that top priority was paying all those hefty life insurance policies on his young (healthy!) children --- imo, the other two littler ones.................well, it was all 'just a matter of time' for each of them.... (tears in eyes...)

I missed the part about the $72,000/ year?

WOW !! I am really shocked. About that hidden laptop, imo for sure present-wife knew PC didn't tell the police about it - not sure if she'd know he'd stuck it under the sofa -- I think their sofa was a big bulky black leather/fake leather one, very heavy-looking, so I'd think he could easily stash it under there with present-wife clueless, and inquisitive little kids would never find it there either.

A note: Just because judge 'ordered' PC to get a job (and judge had probably in the past already told him such things - see this was a '6 month follow up' about child support - does NOT mean that PC would actually follow through and take a 'real job'. MN has various possible sanctions for non-paying (child support) parents, like taking away their driver's license -- even then, I imagine a PC would just keep driving anyway, but do so sneakily to try to avoid police. ALSO, IMO, there is No Way PC would take a job because, assuming he is guilty of the accusations and speculation, he'd already been cashing-in bigtime on things like burning down his (last/prior) apartment complex, and we've been told he had suspicious auto 'accident' insurance claims, as well as similar claims pending in the courts (including him being accused of insurance fraud !!)

WOW - about the $6,000 !!!! What duh..... And WOW - $6,000 disappears in one month, correct? $6,000 X 12 months = a whopping $72,000/year POST TAX money !!

Very, very creepy and scary to me about PC seeing to it that top priority was paying all those hefty life insurance policies on his young (healthy!) children --- imo, the other two littler ones.................well, it was all 'just a matter of time' for each of them.... (tears in eyes...)

We don't know where the $6000 came from or if this was something he received monthly. Whatever, seems he was penny-less on the day of the murder.

We don't know where the $6000 came from or if this was something he received monthly. Whatever, seems he was penny-less on the day of the murder.

Right. Penniless, and I would imagine angry too.

He was ordered to get a job to pay his ex-wife child support, but he lost his job based on allegations of the ex-wife. I'm guessing he was furious that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine