GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thoughts:
Why so late in the afternoon (3 pm) to conduct training and search?
Approximately how many guys could the family consider "unçles"?
I keep reading about "in the Liberian community" an uncle can be a friend of family. Is that not true of EVERY community? Why the emphasis on- oh, there culture is different? I don't think it's rare in any culture for family friends to be given titles of auntie, uncle, grandma. Especially if there's not a lot of nearby family members.
What became of the $1200 from the vigil? I'm kind of surprised that there's been no mention of bringing Barways mom here or even interview her.
(DONJETA)- you said about a named "suspect" not searching or you couldn't think of one. I want to know if you can remember any past case where LE labelled anyone as a suspect so quickly? I can't, most cases I remember they don't say suspect until they're arrested. This one is so weird to me.
Lastly-I am dying to know what Mr. Singletons theory is.
OK , one more thing- is there any chance that the polygraph Pierre took was conducted through an interpreter? I would feel better about it if it had been, can't think of any excuse not to.
I hope Barway is found safe and sent home to his Mom soon (or some responsible family member anyway)

The official language of Liberia is English, plus PC has been in the US for several years - no reason for an interpreter.

I'm beginning to wonder if Barway is not in the river, that perhaps the uncle took Barway for safe-keeping in an attempt to collect either from an insurance policy, fundme, or a reward. $1200 was collected and given to the dad at a search. For what reason was the dad given money? Are people stupid?

I hope he's in another country, but unfortunately that would not explain the dad at the river :-(

I'm beginning to wonder if Barway is not in the river, that perhaps the uncle took Barway for safe-keeping in an attempt to collect either from an insurance policy, fundme, or a reward. $1200 was collected and given to the dad at a search. For what reason was the dad given money? Are people stupid?
I've been thinking about this as well. Where is this uncle? Maybe they 'met' at the river for the exchange.

And I ask again, is there any word on the woman who was seen leaving the apartment as Barway was coming up? Surely she would have see who was parked out there.

I do have to say I've been wondering why the police don't seem to be involved with searching. Almost like they think barway is somewhere else. It seems there are random search teams and not much else with le. Wondering if the backpack and shoe was a match though since the findings have not been released. Strange how the u of m student who jumped into the river was found so quickly even in the water, but not barway.

I do have to say I've been wondering why the police don't seem to be involved with searching. Almost like they think barway is somewhere else. It seems there are random search teams and not much else with le. Wondering if the backpack and shoe was a match though since the findings have not been released. Strange how the u of m student who jumped into the river was found so quickly even in the water, but not barway.

Reminds me of the fact that in the very beginning of this case, police did state that they believed he was with someone he knew and that he was safe- but didn't know who he was with. I keep forgetting that, even though I've followed this case from the very beginning.... Maybe whatever police knew at the beginning that still hasn't been released to the public is the key to where this boy is.

I think the reason they searched so hard for the U of M student is because they knew for sure she was in there and almost exactly where she would be.

So I screen shotted google maps of the apartment complex. Based on video from the school van, it appears that Barway's entrance is the one circled in green. When he turned to face whoever called his name (or whatever reason he turned), he turned to face the direction of the green arrow. This is the same direction the woman seen leaving the apartment complex headed seconds before Barway got to the door.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 227
So I screen shotted google maps of the apartment complex. Based on video from the school van, it appears that Barway's entrance is the one circled in green. When he turned to face whoever called his name (or whatever reason he turned), he turned to face the direction of the green arrow. This is the same direction the woman seen leaving the apartment complex headed seconds before Barway got to the door.

GigTu, great idea to examine the video and satellite images of surrounding some more! I just now began looking at the videos some more since reading your post. It's a lot easier for me to picture since I was at the apartments yesterday for the search.

I also notice that you not only see the woman exit the apartments just before he reaches the door, but there are also two men who appear to be standing by the canopy at the doorway as they pull up and then walk in front of van as it parks. There are also a couple of cars in motion in the lot as the van comes to a stop. I'm sure law enforcement has covered their bases and tracked down all of these people to talk to them about that day, but it would be interesting to hear what they had to say and what they saw, if anything.

Here is the link:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/03/25/barway-collins-surveillance-video-school-bus-father-questioned

I'm searching for the video in the bottom right without a logo or banner across it, but have not had any luck yet.
This Nancy Grace video also has a closeup of a man and woman, but neither of them has on a white shirt so they probably aren't the same two we saw walking in front of the van.

The woman leaving the building... she would have seen and heard whomever got Barway's attention since she was facing that direction. She was probably still on the walkway just getting out from under the canopy when Barway started to open the door. She also could have been the one to call out to him. She was right there still.

Post #82 in this thread has the video with audio of him actually speaking. I havent been able to watch it until now because I was having a hard time hearing him speak for maybe the last time. He seemed so happy. The poor kids on the bus are probably really freaking out.

The official language of Liberia is English, plus PC has been in the US for several years - no reason for an interpreter.
Thanks for teaching me something today! Anytime someone has an accent I automatically think English is not their first language. Shame on me.

Thanks for teaching me something today! Anytime someone has an accent I automatically think English is not their first language. Shame on me.

You're not alone - I ignorantly assumed English was their second language earlier in the thread.

Thank you, Trino, for informing us of this!

Thanks for the link. It is sad to watch. Regarding the 2 people walking outside the one looks like the stature of PC. I assume the police have this all figured out and are just waiting to find barway.

PC is giving an interview to WCCO news regarding allegations against him. It will br televised on the 5pm news

MY PRESENT THOUGHTS ON THIS....

I've watched all of the news videos about the Saturday searches. OMGosh: Those two fake 'police officers' have me LOL !!! Gimmee a break !!! Those two fake 'police officers' are Over The Top RIDICULOUS !! Check the fake cops out here and you will LOL: http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/28724360/barway-collins-father-participates-in-saturday-search

When you see Pierre Collins/Dad 'searching', oh, boy, he does NOT seem to be thinking he's gonna find anything !! He just seems to be bumbling along 'for show'. And I think Pierre Collins LOVES those two fake 'police officers' !! IMHO

I love the news videos of the 'former wife' from Wisconsin who came to the search with her kids: I LOVE how she speaks out and speaks her mind !!

I feel like the Crystal police dept. is just Too Quiet !! I don't understand that. I think the Crystal Police Dept. should TELL ALL THEY know, about Pierre Collins lying, for instance, and about the truth (or not) of their being a $30,000 life insurance policy bought by Pierre X no. of days ago, for instance, because then, 'WE', the public, could use our collective minds and help truly get this case solved !!

Another crazy thing: So Pierre Collins lied to the police and we only know 'by accident' (likely, imo, license plate readers...) that Pierre Collins actually went to the Mississippi River. How insane is it that Pierre Collins would SHOW UP for the Saturday search of the riverbed, with a big walking stick in hand (to 'poke around' in the leaves looking for his son or son's remnants...).

And another thing: Pierre Collins would have reporters in to his apartment in the first couple days. His two 'little' kids with this present wife are way too big to need any baby food? Whazup with that?

THIS IS WHAT I AM THINKING: Could Pierre Collins have 'sold' little Barway? I am thinking that the notion/thought that Pierre Collins and his 'uncle' pal ruthlessly murdered little Barway for money is too horrid and grotesque for me to wrap my mind around !!!

MY GUT FEELS like Pierre Collins (and his 'uncle' accomplice/partner in crime) is out for money - like 'Go Fun _ M _' money, like the $1,200 cold cash 'sympathy money' from those of US who came to pray in his apartment parking lot, like 'poor Pierre' money from his church pastor (the pastor - guy that Pierre used to hang around with...), like money from the hokey organization ('nonprofit' LOL) those two phony baloney fake 'police officers' are from !!!! I smell SCAM ARTISTS! FLIM FLAM MAN/MEN !! $$$$$ Ka Ching $$$$$ DOLLAR SIGNS IN EYES !! IMO

CRYSTAL POLICE /ANYBODY !!! TELL US !!! DOES PIERRE COLLINS HOLD DOWN A FREAKIN' JOB ?
HOW MUCH PER MONTH DOES PIERRE COLLINS PAY OUT IN CHILD SUPPORT? ARREARS??
WHAT DOES PIERRE COLLINS PRESENT WIFE DO FOR A JOB?
DO PIERRE AND NEW WIFE AND THE 3 KIDS GET PUBLIC ASSISTANCE MONIES?
IS PIERRE COLLINS IN DEBT?

I also note: When you look at Pierre Collins in the news videos from this past Saturday, he's got a baseball cap pulled tight down his head and on top of that he's got a hoodie up and tied tight over his head. Despite the 'cover up', imo, Pierre Collins looks hate filled. These are my opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010