GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FB posts stated there is a place to call for donations. Uh, donations for what? Searchers are volunteering their time. Who get the $?

FB posts stated there is a place to call for donations. Uh, donations for what? Searchers are volunteering their time. Who get the $?
I'm haven't seen the post yet but could they be trying to increase the reward fund?

If they raise 13k and don't find Barway, what happens to the money?

Terrific posts !

1. What that green box is is some sort of electrical box common at the smaller, older local apartment complexes. You used to see the 'land line' phone company stop at it. Now, you see the cable/internet company fiddle in it.

2. The time Pierre Collins looked mad to me is one one news video, he's walking at the edge of the river and stumbles with his walking stick, and then he 'catches himself' and pokes the walking stick around like he's searching for clues - he then quickly turns his head sharp INTO A TELEVISION CAMERA RIGHT BEHIND HIM, and looks mad to me, like 'dang, they're watching me'.

3. About the police initially say, 'We think Barway is with someone he knows and hope he's 'ok'', well, in hindsight, I am thinking the police were coached to say that (like by FBI profilers?-- all a plan) and hoped that if Pierre and 'Uncle' hadn't yet murdered Barway, they would stop and rethink their plan and have the little boy miraculously show up and they'd come up with some hokey explanation for the disappearance.

4. On FB_ _ k, the still pics' of Pierre's two youngest children with his 'new' wife have the littlest kid look to be like a kid who's age 3 1/2-4. In a video of Pierre holding that littlest boy, tho', the kid looks like he could be 2-3 y old. Could the 'Pastor' have told a lie when he said Pierre bought 4 life insurance policies on those kids over three years ago??? If the little kid is age 3-4, it would not make sense that he can't eat table foods.

5. Yes, Aldi threw me off, too, the 1st time I went in there - how you have to 'buy bags' for 3 cents, but the prices are so stunningly cheap that most people happily bring their own bags or pay the 3 cents for the reusable bags. After I got over the initial 'jolt', I just started carrying reusable bags in my car -- in Minnesota, it's common in all the stores now for people to bring in their own reusable shopping bag fyi. Yesterday at Aldi, for e.g., I got 2 8 oz. containers of lovely fresh mushrooms for 99 cents @, a nice big Dole celery for $1.19, lg. eggs for $1.48, 1 lb. frozen med. cooked shrimp for $6.99. Packs of 3 huge green peppers or packs of 1yellow/1red/1green pepper - big ones - often are $1.59. All the 'regular' bars of the different kinds of cheeses and shaved cheeses are $2.60/lb.! (I buy the 12 oz bar of extra sharp cheddar for $1.79). 'Fake' A-1 sauce, just like the real thing, is 99 cents !

Aldi takes cash, visa, and, I think maybe the most popular payment there is the Food Stamp credit card.

5. I also was driving along the highway here, around the I-94 and 694 area of the Mississippi River banks. Somehow, my gut feels like you said: Barway isn't here.

6. Yes, it sure is crazy for Pierre to be searching for his son at the M. River, where he lied and told the police he WASN'T ! I think Pierre feels total trust in his Pastor, and I imagine the Pastor told Pierre it's ok for him to totally trust the Fake Police Department.

7. I have a personal theory as to why the Fake Police Department kept all you searchers waiting for nearly two hours: Their Fake Police Uniforms weren't heavily starched enough, so they waited at the dry cleaner for correction. I think they then had to go find a computer, a working computer, then, a working computer with internet service, then a working computer with a printer, then, a working computer with working internet with a working printer, then go buy some paper for the printer, LOL, and then they googled around for 'How To Search A Crime Scene' and that's what took them so long to get those instructions over to read to the group ! LOL
I love this posting. Thanks button was not enough. Your many points raise new questions. I am especially mulling over #3.

Not good reporting from KSTP. The story says Barway is 5' 10" tall and weighs 80 lbs. Make that 5'1" tall...

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S3760239.shtml?cat=1

Terrible.... To be off by about 10 inches on a description is despicable!! The description in a story on a missing person is meant to help people know if they happen to spot this missing person or not! 10 inches.... wow.

OT - Interestingly enough, just earlier this week I read an article written by the same reporter with terrible typos- to the point I took a screenshot of the image because I just couldn't believe my eyes. It stated (bbm) "... The peeple inside where throwing items out of the window.". Proofread, people! It's your job!

Yes, I've noticed news typos are incredibly awful, and it's so extreme, it must be 'auto complete' - and, or the reporters orally speaking into a mic' that types things out with auto-complete - just crazy, senseless statements in the news here All The Time, Day In, Day Out.

So it's been raining cold-cats & dogs here in Barway's area (I'm about 3 miles from the area...) for about 1/2 hour, and, so sad, it makes me hope that if Barway was buried by the assailant/murderer, this will help dislodge his little body, or else get him to the Mississippi River dam when his little body may be found and then buried with respect.

I don't know what happens to the $13,000 reward money, but I guess what happens is that it is held in a trust account and the interest earned in the trust account is channeled to search efforts or some sort - I could try to look up the law if someone wants me to do so.

I will say, even if Barway wasn't 'disposed of' in the Mississippi River 3 parks area that have been searched, my feeling is that the little child's body was 'dumped' in that area, because this is the Minneapolis suburbs, and over along the River there are somewhat remote sites where whoever took the child would feel confident he/she wouldn't be seen.

I've thought: Hey, did the murderer dig a grave in the days before the murder? But, if the murderer was the named Suspect or mystery'Uncle', I am thinking digging a grave would take too much physical effort (the laziness factor) and the poor child would have been weighted down with something and put in the River. All guesses and speculation, but rooted in me living in the area and typically driving by that broad section of the Mississippi River, and by Barway's apartment complex, at least once/week, sometimes twice, due to a routine errand I have to do.

Laci Peterson finally resurfaced 4 months after she disappeared. We may have to be on the lookout for awhile, depending on the 'hows' of things that took place. :(

Does he have any relatives in the States from his mom's side of the family? I don't think they would take him back to his home country, but perhaps they took him to be with his maternal side of the family here in the USA? Is there any coverage about this mom's family??

I'm just trying to remain hopeful that this boy is alive somewhere. In the beginning of the case, the police stated they believed him to be safe.

I think the blonde/white 'last' wife who now lives in Wisconsin may have sponsored Pierre Collins and brought him to America with a marriage green card.
No, I do not think there is other Liberian family of little Barway's here: I recall one news video saying a reporter had somehow phoned the bio' mom in Liberia and she was 'distraught' - - BUT that could have been a mistake, and that reporter could have meant she/he talked with the 'last' blonde/white Wisconsin ex-wife. The reason I think it could well be a mistake is because simple electricity and plumbing is NOT the norm in Liberia, only severe poverty.

About the police initially saying they believed the little boy to be safe, I wrote this: 3. About the police initially say, 'We think Barway is with someone he knows and hope he's 'ok'', well, in hindsight, I am thinking the police were coached to say that (like by FBI profilers?-- all a plan) and hoped that if Pierre and 'Uncle' hadn't yet murdered Barway, they would stop and rethink their plan and have the little boy miraculously show up and they'd come up with some hokey explanation for the disappearance.

I just read a lengthy article by the Pastor, one his (sigh) press conferences with him all gussied-up in flashy clothes:sick:imo, and the Pastor says Pierre Collins is too upset to work. Hmmmm. Did Pierre Collins work before this? I also take that as a plea for $$ donations $$, to be given to the Pastor, who can then give Pierre a slice of the take. This case is so very appalling.

http://www.gnnliberia.com/articles/...grant-community-refocuses-missing-crystal-boy

http://www.**************/1958568/b...iver-not-found-crystal-minneapolis-minnesota/

Oh, good grief. All the news sites say now that clearly it's an 50'ish adult male dead in the river, not little Barway.

I am just seeing this new and ever-more disturbing article !!! OMGosh !! Lord have mercy !! Pierre Collins states he told nothing but the truth to the police BUT HE ALREADY ADMITTED TO NANCY GRACE THAT HE LIED TO THE POLICE ! AND it get worse: The Pastor OPENLY WANTS MONEY/HANDOUTS FOR PIERRE COLLINS!!! http://atlantadailyworld.com/2015/0...s-case-draws-attention-away-from-missing-boy/ I've said it over and over, but will repeat: IMO, the conduct of this 'Pastor' is entirely WRONG. None of us knows what has happened. None of us knows what goes on behind closed doors with Pierre Collins or anyone else. None of us knows if Pierre Collins is innocent, if Pierre Collins sexually molested his daughter (as claimed by the 'last' wife...) or threatened to murder Barway. None of us know whether Pierre Collins is innocent or guilty and this 'Pastor' has no business claiming Pierre Collins is innocent. IMO, this 'Pastor' is out for money, notoriety, and it just adds more ennui and horror to the apparent murder of little Barway Collins.

Is the pastor's name jesse jackson? i keed.

I 100% believe LE knows who Barway left with. Those witnesses in the apartment complex parking lot have got to be spilling their beans to help find this boy. We just need to determine the time gaps to figure out how far away Barway could be.

If the time gap is short, it might be less of a murder charge and more of a trafficking charge. Either way, dad and or uncle are no doubt involved.

I had hoped that little Barway was 'trafficked', but I think it's wishful thinking because I cannot imagine the gruesomeness and horror that somebody deliberately murdered that innocent little boy. In his school van video, Barway was such a bubbly, chatty, excited-about-life little boy, I can't see that Barway would be alive and happy anywhere now.

The window of time is approximately 0315pm until 0637pm, at which time Barway's father phoned police and reported the child missing.

They just found this older teenager after 2 months, so maybe they can find remains of Barway eventually--with that window of time and the named Suspect and the 'Uncle', and the drive of the Suspect to the Mississippi River (and lying about it), well, if Suspect and, or 'Uncle' committed this heinous murder, I would think Barway's remains are somewhere around the area and may be found in time: http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/remains-found-search-norfolks-aj-hadsell

3.5 hours. So, what does that look like on a map? Please remind how we know dad was at the river? And what time?

That apartment complex is a short 10 minute drive to the Mississippi River. I am not a 'techie', but I'll post a map link. The apartment complex is 'kiddy corner' (SW) of that intersection to the left where you see the Crystal Airport. The area where the police KNOW Dad went is a Mississippi River Park, on the SW side of Mississippi River (go to the upper right area of my map, if my link worked correctly :) ) at Hwy 694 (a W-E highway) and I-94 (which goes pretty straight North at that area). Dad took a polygraph and lied to the police on it: Dad did not tell police he went to that Mississippi River park, but the police have evidence, which I am guessing would be a license plate reader at that park (because those license plate readers are very common here). Also, some police cars have 'auto' license plate readers, reading everyone's plates all the time. Initially, just a couple days after the little boy's disappearance, Hennepin County Sheriff's Deputies were seen in a big group walking through that Mississippi Park area, searching it, but they told no one then 'why'. Here's a link about that: http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...ty-deputies-searching-along-mississippi-river After that the 2 legitimate citizen's groups and the 1 legitimate group run by 3 caring 'Moms' who met on FB_ _ k while posting their concern for the little boy, made searches of the riverbanks. The Fake Police 'Nonprofit' group also ran a search which was said to be lunacy, with the Fake Police having the searchers meet at the apartment complex first, then keeping them waiting 2 full hours, then reading 'search instructions' and only then having the searchers go drive over the 10 minutes to the River to search!! A note: The area where the Mississippi River flows there has high 'bluffs', so, at those parks, sometimes the parking is at the 'top' of the bluffs, and you need to hike down to the river and the path along it.

Dad told police he went to a major grocery store chain, Cub Foods, which has a little TCF Bank inside, and Dad said he stopped in the bank. Dad said he bought milk and baby food. ALL OF THIS WOULD BE CAUGHT ON VIDEO. My concern about the 'baby food' is the Dad's 'Pastor' has told us that Dad/Pierre Collins' youngest child is age 3-4 y old, so, to me, what 3-4 y old kid needs to eat baby food??? There's also 'cheap' milk a two minute walk or drive for Pierre Collins, at the Aldi grocery store chain, which is very popular due to it having The Best Prices around. There is also a Walgreens just 2 minutes away for Pierre Collins and they always sell milk at a good fairly 'cheap' price (because they're making a fortune on prescriptions!).

Also, I believe the Fake Police 'Nonprofit' said they got a clue to search the Mississippi River farther north, at a Fridley, MN, park. I myself would consider that search to have been a total Wild Good Chase.

The Crystal Police put out a statement that they welcome all citizens' search efforts.

Dad's Pastor literally called a press conference last Monday, and Pastor was dressed up very flashy. Dad/Pierre Collins stood behind Pastor who was at the podium. Pastor said Dad/Pierre Collins is too upset to work and the Pastor LITERALLY asked the public to give Pierre Collins cash 'donations'. The little boy has been missing for about 26 days now. At his press conference, too, the Pastor was asked why Dad was not involved in looking for his missing child, and the Pastor said Dad was going to get more involved and was probably going to start a FB_ _ k page for his child :(

I agree that it feels like the Crystal Police are very, very quiet, too quiet, and I wish they'd hold ongoing press conferences and tell us, the public, more of the specifics of what they DO know to be facts. I feel that if the Crystal Police would tell us more about what they do know - for e.g., where EXACTLY Dad was known to be at the Mississippi River and at what time - then we, the public could much more effectively use our brains and help to try to locate the body and belongings (clothes, shoes, socks, backpack, belt..) of the little boy. I feel (this is my opinion, my gut feeling) that the little boy, Barway, age 10, was murdered and the issue now is finding his body and his little clothes and red sneakers and red backpack, and naming the murderer or murderers. I also wish that the Crystal Police would tell us what the heavyset black lady in the long skirt who walked right past Barway at the apt. complex door noticed, and what the two black men apparently holding disposable coffee cups (one seemingly 'normal' height', and the other one seemed to be a little 'on the short side') noticed. I am guessing that the Crystal Police pretty easily could track down those 3 innocent 'witnesses', but I bet the 3 people were MYOB and told the (the Real) Police that they just didn't notice anything happen and drove off to wherever they were going. I also wish the Crystal Police would tell us whether or not Pierre Collins is on video at that Cub Foods store and the little TCF bank inside the grocery store --- there are cameras all over that store, so if Pierre Collins bought milk and baby food, ALL would be on camera, from the time Pierre Collins walked in the door - - all the cash registers areas are on camera, and there would be TCF bank records.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...2!3m1!1s0x52b337b9d57e279f:0x4f4316002650fe00

Great post and terrific summary. But I don't think we'll find Barway in the water. PC seems to be craftier than that. I think dumpsters, bushes or railyard are more likely. And yes, video is key. If he is on video, check those local dumpsters and abandoned homes, for good measure. But I don't think he'll be there either.

I notice a general pattern of triangles with these cases. Point A is the location last seen. Point B is the location the perp guided us to. However, there are two point B's in this case.... the river park and the store. Point C is where we will find Barway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010