GUILTY MN - Danielle Jelinek, 27, Chisago Lakes Twp, 8 Dec 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Schnagl told investigators he and Jelinek went shopping together in Minneapolis on Saturday before going back to his house for drinks and sex before going to sleep at about 2:30 a.m.

When police arrived at Schnagl's home to perform a welfare check, they found his Tahoe in a nearby ditch nextdoor to his house. He said that was because he had gone to look for Jelinek an hour before they arrived

Within the past 24 hours, Schnagl directed investigators toward a mound in his yard. Though they flooded the property and drained a septic tank, there is still no sign of Jelinek

Read more: Aaron Schnagl named 'person of interest' in missing woman case - KMSP-TV http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...w-person-of-interest-in-disappearance#ixzz2Ez

Hopefully, LE will keep the pressure on AS...seems like he is beginning to talk.
New info in article.

BBM

I'm curious about the bolded statement. Why did he direct them toward a mound in his yard?:waitasec:

From scorekeepers article

A witness listed in the warrant told police Schnagl's Good Guys Auto Group business was not doing well, and he dealt drugs to help make ends meet. A family member at the shop claimed Schnagl is innocent, explaining he and Jelinek were rekindling a previous relationship.

Investigators say Jelinek's sister provided information and pictures showing previous abuse by Schnagl, but investigators say they have no signs he was violent on Saturday.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...w-person-of-interest-in-disappearance#ixzz2Ez

BBM

I'm curious about the bolded statement. Why did he direct them toward a mound in his yard?:waitasec:

The mound is probably where the septic tank is buried. IMO the article sensationalizes that a bit.

I know the area where she is missing from well, my cousin lives on the same road Aaron lives on and she has seen and heard a ton of what is going on....the pic of Danielle where she is wearing the green shirt is from the Saturday night she met up with Aaron downtown Minneapolis. There was an event going on called the 12 bars of Christmas, a pub crawl deal. People from my work where there that is how I know they were all wearing greens shirts...so why is he saying they were shopping??? On facebook people are saying she was seen at Smittys which is a local bar in Chisago. Sounds like pieces are coming together. He apparently got 2 cars stuck in the snow Sunday, when the neighbor approached his Tahoe to help push he did not want any help. Then he got the BMW stuck as well and I think he called friends of his whom I believe are also arrested.

In my experience, you can only get a quantity like 12 pounds of weed from some pretty bad/scary people who also have to answer to even worse/scarier people. The kind of people who can disappear a girlfriend.

Thank you so much for responding. Can you say if this is where they are concentrating the search efforts or are they also searching around the bar area ?

I did just find this article.

Search for missing woman resumes in Chisago Lake Township

The group, challenged by the deep snow that fell over the weekend, swelled to over 300 volunteers Thursday as they continued to search in all directions surrounding the residence in the 11200 block of 261st Street, just off Lofton Avenue, Duncan said.

Uncooperative during the check, the sheriff continued, Schnagl was eventually arrested for 5th degree drug possession when authorities visited the residence again, this time with a search warrant, and found drugs and items including Jelinek’s purse, shoes and cell phone inside his home. Her car was also parked outside the residence.

people-in-field-300x199.jpg

http://forestlaketimes.com/2012/12/...ed:+ForestLakeTimes+(RSS+forestlaketimes.com)

I did just find this article.

Search for missing woman resumes in Chisago Lake Township

The group, challenged by the deep snow that fell over the weekend, swelled to over 300 volunteers Thursday as they continued to search in all directions surrounding the residence in the 11200 block of 261st Street, just off Lofton Avenue, Duncan said.

people-in-field-300x199.jpg

http://forestlaketimes.com/2012/12/...ed:+ForestLakeTimes+(RSS+forestlaketimes.com)

Yes they have been searching only in the area around his home and business which is about 5 miles away....I wonder if they are thinking because of the snow he didn't make it too far on Sunday....My parents live in Chisago and my mom said that the city is flooded with volunteers in town! So great too see the love!

Thats so wonderful how many are searching for her! My gut tells me they did end up at his house. It's interesting that 2 of his cars got stuck and the friends who helped also got arrested. Was there snow on the ground the night she disappeared?

eta Changed neighbors to friends as that was incorrect,my bad sorry

This case is reminding me more and more of Michelle Parker. Obsessed ex b/f, pot, tremendous search efforts, I hope they find her soon!

I wonder if he has any military back ground?

I wonder if he put anything in her drink at the bar?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back