GUILTY MN - Danielle Jelinek, 27, Chisago Lakes Twp, 8 Dec 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a terribly sad day this has been, goodnight all and tell the ones around you how much they are loved.

You are right, Coldpizza....what a sad day. Praying for everyone who is hurting tonight.

It wouldn't surprise me to find that Danielle did drugs with him and it resulted in her death. There was a case very similar to this in NC a couple years ago. A police chief's daughter was found deceased in a storage unit. Apparently she had OD'd and the man she was doing drugs with (with a rough record) freaked out and hid her body. Here is a link for anyone who would like to read it.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/man-pleads-guilty-death-valerie-hamilton/nPPkN/

let's not get that far yet. I hope we will have new info tomorrow.

let's not get that far yet. I hope we will have new info tomorrow.

Like you, I hope there is good news. But I was just bouncing off the reports about what the POI's contact had said....

http://www.facebook.com/DanielleMaryJelinekSearchTeam

On the above facebook page the administrator is asking the public to ignore the media reports.

I don't know what to think at the moment.
He could have lashed out at her like he did before, but I can also see that the partying could have ended bad IF it involved drugs.
IF the latter, then he might have panicked because he might have supplied the drugs and because the alleged pot dealing.
But EVEN IF she had some kind of drug overdose she doesn't deserves to be discarded, she deserves to be found no matter what!

I don't know one way or another, I only hope she will be found soon.

http://www.facebook.com/DanielleMaryJelinekSearchTeam

On the above facebook page the administrator is asking the public to ignore the media reports.

I don't know what to think at the moment.
He could have lashed out at her like he did before, but I can also see that the partying could have ended bad IF it involved drugs.
IF the latter, then he might have panicked because he might have supplied the drugs and because the alleged pot dealing.
But EVEN IF she had some kind of drug overdose she doesn't deserves to be discarded, she deserves to be found no matter what!

I don't know one way or another, I only hope she will be found soon.

I agree, Looking at her pictures, she just does not look to be the type to do drugs. I could be wrong, I just hope she is not involved in drugs.

I agree, Looking at her pictures, she just does not look to be the type to do drugs. I could be wrong, I just hope she is not involved in drugs.

She was romantically involved with a drug dealer. Wake up. She WAS involved in drugs!

She was romantically involved with a drug dealer. Wake up. She WAS involved in drugs!

Do you have any proof that would show she was involved in drugs?

I certainly hope her family and friends don't read here.

Do you have any proof that would show she was involved in drugs?

I certainly hope her family and friends don't read here.

I don't have any proof of anything. I hope she was not using any kind of drugs. But from my experience, those people who are in romantic relationships with someone who produces and sells drugs are usual users, if only casually.
Beautiful people are drug users. Don't be deceived. Depending on the drugs they use, and how often they indulge, you may not be able to tell simply by looking at them. Valerie Hamilton, the girl I linked about earlier in the thread, was a lovely girl. She was radiant....but she had a problem. She had a loving family that cared about her too. But sometimes people have issues...or maybe make a bad choice, if only one time. Its very heartbreaking.
I'm just praying for Danielle.

There are many recreational drug users who are not looking like the drug using type and hold down good jobs too.
This does not mean she is one of them, but I can't discount this possibility.
There is also the possibility he drugged her drink and accidentally overdosed her that way with some kind of drug.

All IMHO

This poor girl was clearly a victim of domestic violence and obviously loved the WRONG guy. Who knows if she even knew his side job. Bashing the victim and spreading rumors will not bring her home.

This poor girl was clearly a victim of domestic violence and obviously loved the WRONG guy. Who knows if she even knew his side job. Bashing the victim and spreading rumors will not bring her home.

I don't see anyone bashing the victim. And I will go one further by saying that many people who have addictions are victims as well. My oldest son was, and I guess always will be, an addict. He is clean now and has a wonderful job. Extremely intelligent, very handsome, and a hard worker.....he is all of those. But drugs almost took everything away from him-including his life. By saying that someone might use drugs, that doesn't mean we are speaking ill of them. Most of us recognize that you can still be a great person and have a weak moment where you try something or choose to be with the wrong person. It's part of life.

I think Danielle is a beautiful girl....and I feel terrible for all she has been through. I pray this man will tell what he knows and if he is responsible, he will pay the full price of justice.

It wouldn't surprise me to find that Danielle did drugs with him and it resulted in her death. There was a case very similar to this in NC a couple years ago. A police chief's daughter was found deceased in a storage unit. Apparently she had OD'd and the man she was doing drugs with (with a rough record) freaked out and hid her body. Here is a link for anyone who would like to read it.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/man-pleads-guilty-death-valerie-hamilton/nPPkN/

AS was caught with 12lbs of marijuana, not heroine, etc. We can all assume if HE was a marijuana dealer, HE was a MARIJUANA user, right? I don't think it's fair to say that DJ smoked pot because her boyfriend was a dealer no more than it's fair to say AS did other drugs and by far not fair to speculate that maybe she OD'd. Ever know of a spouse of an alcoholic that isn't alcoholic themselves? From my own personal experience, habitual pot smokers are in a different category than those who are street/prescription drug users/abusers. Yes, they have an addiction and it is illegal but I have never heard of anyone OD'ing on weed. And, I seriously doubt that someone in thier thirties who is a regular pot smoker is an occasional recreational drug user. IMO, society as a whole associates drug use w/ bad people, regardless of thier beauty or success.

Deleting this post... Cannot find article/link to back it up...

Sorry...:blushing:

Cory said her sister and Schnagl had at least three violent altercations in the past. Last August, in front of Schnagl's neighbors, Schnagl became upset when Danielle got a text from an ex-boyfriend, and the assault left her with two black eyes and swollen lips. That was confirmed by investigators.

About six months ago, Danielle came home crying after a date with Schnagl, her sister said. Danielle said he had choked her in a jealous rage. On another occasion, Danielle's mother had to go pick her up after he allegedly had pushed her out of a moving vehicle.

1. 2 black eyes and swollen/busted up lips. WHY? Because she had the nerve to receive a text message from an ex-boyfriend(i bet he would have been this angry no matter who texted her)

2.Choked her in a jealous rage. Why? sounds like he was being his usual charming self.

3. Pushed her out of a moving vehicle. Why? just another of his charming personality traits.

Jelinek's sister, Cory Jelinek, with whom Danielle had been living, said Danielle told her she would be spending Saturday with a girlfriend. The girlfriend, however, said she never saw Danielle. About 7:30 a.m., the girlfriend told investigators, Schnagl began texting her, including one message saying that Danielle "took off on foot last night she was all messed up its snowing I'm worried." more at http://www.startribune.com/local/183597481.html?refer=y

Im guessing that if she was really going out with this guy she would have lied to her family/friends because there is no way they would let her go anywhere with this ahole.

I dont have a good feeling about this at all. He doesnt seem concerned about her at all, just worried bout getting busted with all the drugs-which he prolly blames Dani for too. Im wondering about his business that was mentioned as "not doing so well, and so he was selling drugs to break even." Maybe he was a drug dealer who wished to appear legit so he opened a car repair/detailing (?) business in order to launder his drug profits? (this really is reminiscent of katrina smith...except these two were not married)

Why are there so many guys out there like this? How are they left up to their own devices long enough to perfect their bs and lure in at minimum of one female that if shes lucky she will live to tell the story and at worst there will be search parties, poi's, csi vans in your drive and your family devastated with fear, grief and guilt that they didnt do enough to keep her out of harms way....tragic.​

I sure hope Dani is found and soon,at this point in time I'm losing hope. The weather is against the odds if she is outside clinging to life. But everyone knows how I feel by now and the ex holds the answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back