GUILTY MN - Danielle Jelinek, 27, Chisago Lakes Twp, 8 Dec 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I sure hope Dani is found and soon,at this point in time I'm losing hope. The weather is against the odds if she is outside clinging to life. But everyone knows how I feel by now and the ex holds the answers.

I live only about 45 minutes from where she was last seen and unfortunately, if she was left outside, she would not have survived one night. We had a huge snow storm the day she was reported missing (15 inches or so). Days later we had sub zero temps. This past week, we had some sunny but cold days and today it rained.... so about 1/2 of the snow has melted. I'm hoping the snow melt helps to find her if she is outside. No doubt the ex has the answers. Praying they find her soon.

I'd hate to say this but if she was dating him She KNEW ALL ABOUT his habits. AS is a wanna-be "rap-star" and has videos posted all over youtube and a MySpace/Twitter page that backs up said "image". I'd say something happened that night. And AS isn't talking because it'd cut him off from not only his career but he has a daughter too. That "sad face" you're seeing is regret and self-pity. He knows he got caught with all that weed and thinks that as long as he stays out of being connected with her disappearance that he could get off on a light sentence. He only wanted her to be one of his "trophies" he didn't give a darn about her. I saw the tweet and he was more than proud to kick her out of the car on valentines day because she said the duck they had was "gamey". Such a nice guy...

Probably because someone turned him in, or turned on him after getting busted with it.

I think the answer is alluded here in an article about the search warrants:

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S2867657.shtml?cat=1

In them, there is mention by investigators of an unidentified source who called police on Wednesday saying Schnagel (who is a a person of interest in Jelinek's disappearance), made a call to a mutual friend the night of Jelinek's disappearance claiming Jelinek had overdosed and he didn't know what to do.

The documents indicated police have since gone in search of the drug "ecstacy" in Schnagel's home.

Does bleeding (e.g nosebleed) result from an ecstacy OD anyone know?

The above article has info I hadn't read before, I could have missed it though.

Earlier this week, investigators said they found 131 pounds of high grade marijuana in Schnagel's garage. They say it was vacuum sealed in packages ready for sale. The search warrants quote a business associate of Schnagel saying the two of them sold drugs because their legitimate automotive business was not financially successful.

Schnagel is currently being held on probation violations, without bail. The search warrant indicates that at the time of his arrest he had cocaine in his system.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/s2867657.shtml

bbm 131 lbs??? that is some serious dealing

Also found cocaine, if she indeed was snorting cocaine that would cause a nosebleed, thus the small amounts of blood.

imo

The above article has info I hadn't read before, I could have missed it though.

Earlier this week, investigators said they found 131 pounds of high grade marijuana in Schnagel's garage. They say it was vacuum sealed in packages ready for sale. The search warrants quote a business associate of Schnagel saying the two of them sold drugs because their legitimate automotive business was not financially successful.

Schnagel is currently being held on probation violations, without bail. The search warrant indicates that at the time of his arrest he had cocaine in his system.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/s2867657.shtml

bbm 131 lbs??? that is some serious dealing

Also found cocaine, if she indeed was snorting cocaine that would cause a nosebleed, thus the small amounts of blood.

imo
Thank you, Cold Pizza!

this was the article I was looking back to find... And couldn't... So I deleted my post!

I thought I had read that cocaine had been found in AS's system at one point when he was with LE!

:seeya:

I believe that is one of the signs.

But I do not think she died of an OD. I think he beat her to death. JMO

you can have nosebleeds from snorting any drugs/crushed pills, etc..

or if she got hit in the nose...

thanks (and Coldpizza) - I was just pondering how it might relate to his alleged phonecall to a friend saying Danielle had OD'd, and whether he was trying to establish some sort of cover for the presence of blood.

If she did die of an overdose, why all the bloody paper towels and the bleach?

I think the answer is alluded here in an article about the search warrants:

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S2867657.shtml?cat=1

Does bleeding (e.g nosebleed) result from an ecstacy OD anyone know?

no, i do not think so -- i used to take x way back in the day and have never heard that...i have heard of strokes, seizures, people overheating---one girl for some reason became so thirsty that she drank so much water that her brain swelled and/or she drowned...so many diff. things can be in it now you with out testing it you dont have any idea what your taking...a lot of it is testing as METH! anyway i went thru a bunch of symptom checkers and could not find "nose bleed".... but who really knows ....

http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/e/ecstasy_overdose/symptoms.htm

i just wish they would find this poor girl -- i dont see how she could be out in all this snow with no shoes etc. and still be ok......and schnaggy is a jerk for not being more cooperative .....

If she did die of an overdose, why all the bloody paper towels and the bleach?

well, bloody paper towels were found in the katrina smith case and now we know he beat her with a baseball bat...

but in this case it seems that schnaggy didnt have any reservations about smacking/punching & choking...so, imo plenty of blood could be brought forth by any of those means :(

I don't think she OD'd but a picture of the evening is starting to become more clear.

There are previous accounts of DV that compiled with possible drugs involved certainly lead to one conclusion. Given he allegedly made a phone call saying she OD'd for me points to creating some reason for her death if it did go that way in his mind.

Also, he calls his friend/friends for help who I would venture to guess is his "business" partner.
He refuses help from the neighbor and he certainly didn't want cops swarming around his house given he had 131 lbs of pot and who knows what else.

I wonder how much his friend/friends know? Will he/they be willing to "roll over" on Schnagel ?

I also wanted to add if he was high on cocaine and alcohol he could have potentially been a ticking time bomb.

imo

I absolutely didn't mean to suggest she OD'd (well, not unless someone did it for her), just wondering if he was thinking he could use it as an excuse for some blood.

I absolutely didn't mean to suggest she OD'd (well, not unless someone did it for her), just wondering if he was thinking he could use it as an excuse for some blood.

We know you didn't. The one who's behind bars did!

Seems like weekends are slow as far as updates are concerend, but the FB pg is saying the family is putting all their faith in Chisago County and the professional searchers. They have been searching areas of "high importance" adding the snow drifts are up to 3 feet.

I have faith for some reason this will get resolved soon, I hope I'm right.

Well..... If AS (appropriate acronym, no?) did not have anything to do with Danielle's disappearance... He certainly is a gentleman to let her out in the cold in a place far from the street at 4:00 a.m. On Sunday...isn't he???:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back