GUILTY MN - Danielle Jelinek, 27, Chisago Lakes Twp, 8 Dec 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A high grade pot plant for medicinal purposes is one thing but 13 or 131 lbs of pot in sealed baggies along with a scale is another.

At this point MN doesn't seem to support medicinal Marijuana.

http://www.mpp.org/states/minnesota/

Family: Schnagl 'Not Capable' of Hurting Missing Woman

Updated at: 12/18/2012 11:00 PM

Breaking their silence for the first time, the family of Aaron Schnagl, the only person of interest in the disappearance of an Oakdale woman, says he is "not capable" of hurting his on-again, off-again girlfriend, and that they "pray that she's safe," nine days after she went missing.

"They have made him look like a monster. And he is not a monster," Theresa Langevin said of her cousin, Aaron, in an exclusive interview with 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS.

Read more: http://www.kaaltv.com/article/stories/S2871545.shtml?cat=10728

Minn. woman still missing

December 19, 2012

Duncan said Schnagl is a “person of interest” in Jelinek’s disappearance. Authorities found evidence of blood in Schnagl’s home, but the source was unknown. The samples, which were not visible to the naked eye, were being tested by the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, Duncan said. He noted that it is not unusual to find traces of blood in any home.

Authorities also found blood in Schnagl’s car, but suspected that to be animal blood. That also was being tested by state officials.

http://www.jamestownsun.com/event/article/id/175903/group/News/

AS's cousin claims AS's couldn't hurt Danielle?

I guess she didn't see the pix of Danielle's black eyes, etc....

:furious:

Yeah. If you carefully look at AS's back, you will see his angel wings emerge... :waitasec:

I know it's not the right way to feel, but part of me wishes there'd been enough blood, or her blood in the vehicle, so this creep could be tied to a crime against Danielle. :( It makes me mad that he's likely sitting there, lawyered up, thinking they'll never be able to prove anything.

Well, I e-mailed one of the detectives after calling on the case. So we shall see if anything turns out. I doubt he'll give me information if the lead pans out but they've been out all day searching.

I too think it's not fair. But we will wait to see if there is any other evidence.

Here is the response. I knew it wasn't going to contain any info.

"Jen

I did get your email and will forward it to the Lead Investigator

Thank you

B."

So there's that..anything new?

Here is the response. I knew it wasn't going to contain any info.

"Jen

I did get your email and will forward it to the Lead Investigator

Thank you

B."

So there's that..anything new?

Thank you for sending in the tip, Jenstar!:seeya:

Thank you for posting this article!!!

Monday, 12-17-12, LE searched AS's mom's storage unit in Maplewood...

LE had a search warrant for clothes, trace evidence, and narcotics...

LE found jeans (including size petite) and marijuana...

Wow!:what::what::what:

JMO

Ya'll know as well as I do that they don't live together and I know that he's had that house over 5 years. So why do you think he'd use Mom's storage unit for her stuff? (Besides the fact that his was full of weed.) I wonder what he's done... JMO

Ya'll know as well as I do that they don't live together and I know that he's had that house over 5 years. So why do you think he'd use Mom's storage unit for her stuff? (Besides the fact that his was full of weed.) I wonder what he's done... JMO

Nothing in the article says it was her stuff, or even specifies "petite" - has it been updated? It says:

The Dec. 17 search found a bag of jeans in various sizes and a black plastic bin with 10 bags of suspected marijuana, according to an evidence receipt

(bbm)

Nothing in the article says it was her stuff, or even specifies "petite" - has it been updated? It says:
The Dec. 17 search found a bag of jeans in various sizes and a black plastic bin with 10 bags of suspected marijuana, according to an evidence receipt

(bbm)

Yes, I saw "including size petite" too when I first read that article (my)last night. Interesting that he deleted that wording. Has the writer told us accidentally something he wasn't supposed to or was his imagination running wild and after fact checking it needed to be deleted?

Yes, I saw "including size petite" too when I first read that article (my)last night. Interesting that he deleted that wording. Has the writer told us accidentally something he wasn't supposed to or was his imagination running wild and after fact checking it needed to be deleted?

Yep... The article specified "including petite" when I read it...

BBM

Hmm. That is interesting. I wonder if LE asked the reporter to edit the article. Regardless, I just hope that we are getting closer to finding Dani.

I've tried to find the original version of that article with the Internet Wayback Machine but no luck. Anyway the original version was written at 12/21/2012 12:01:00 AM CST and revised at 12/22/2012 10:34:58 AM CST.

I did a Google search for - black plastic bin with 10 bags of suspected+petite - and the below quote showed up which gives the original wording in the article.

Police search Maplewood storage unit as part of missing Oakdale ...
www.twincities.com/.../police-search-maplewood-storag... - United States21 hours ago – miscellaneous-sized jeans including petite and a black plastic bin with 10 bags of suspected marijuana, according to an evidence receipt

black plastic bin with 10 bags of suspected marijuana - Google Search

I did a Google search for - black plastic bin with 10 bags of suspected+petite - and the below quote showed up which gives the original wording in the article.

black plastic bin with 10 bags of suspected marijuana - Google Search

Thanks for this.
I find this very funny. It's a proof that I tend to over think things sometimes and forget about the most easy solution.
It's not for nothing we have a saying here in Belgium: Why go for the easy way when there is a difficult one too...? :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back