MN - George Floyd, 46, died in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #13 - Chauvin Trial Day 10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure i'm following this.. Dr Baker put cause of death as compression of neck and manner as homicide but then just said in his opinion Chauvin's knee was mostly on his back?
Don’t worry I’m sure blackwell will address that.

Nelson is annoying me at this point. All this talk of classic strangulation is complete BS. (MOO)

Mr. Floyd didn't die from strangulation. Trying real hard to get Baker to agree that because there wasn't bruising to the back of Floyd's neck that he couldn't have died from the neck compression. Considering tuning him out until state's redirect.

Seriously - now we are into hypothetic tropical disease. GMAB sigh

Nelson does get Baker to agree that the level of fentanyl in Floyd's system may have been fatal if he hadn't been murdered by officer Chauvin first ;)

Boy the jury is going to be left with
He is trying to impeach him!
good luck
Nelson does get Baker to agree that the level of fentanyl in Floyd's system may have been fatal if he hadn't been murdered by officer Chauvin first ;)

Baker was good had he been home alone with doors locked etc. about as good as the prone person in Florida. This needs to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member