MN - George Floyd, 46, died in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #16 - Chauvin Trial Day 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a poster last week or maybe the first week that said something about the carbon monoxide too. Will have to see if I can find it.
The Ford Escape Police Interceptor is a Hybrid, however, because Police cruiser's idle most of the time during accident investigations and speed traps, etc. they, unlike most Hybrids do not shut off when the vehicle stops.
Having said that, Chauvin was responsible for Floyd's safety, so if he was poisoned by carbon monoxide, IMO, the blame is still on him.

The 2021 Ford Police SUV Is Great for 'Idling on the Job'

Sure, the Ford Police Interceptor Utility Hybrid is more than capable of handling high-speed chases. But the reality of police work is that cop cars spend most of their time idling or operating at low speeds. Officers’ routine duties, such as traffic control, motorist assistance, and report writing, occur while the vehicle is running. The hybrid unit consumes only 0.2 gallons per hour while idling. That means an estimated savings of $3,500 per year in fuel costs for local departments, Ford claims.

Another SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm, so does carbon monoxide cause pain, and struggling to breathe (Hint: NO)....

Autopsy will SHOW carbon monoxide poisoning. It is as striking on autopsy as much as a heart attack. MOO

The defense with all this spaghetti will start to not only discount one defense witness, but ALL OF THEM!

Over 30 minutes behind all you guys doing live... catching up with 1.5 times on YouTube.

Carbon monoxide poisoning - Symptoms and causes

Is this Nelson's way of planting "reasonable doubt" in eyes of jury? If I were a juror, I'd be angry with defense by now for making me sit though this insulting nonsense.

I have high blood pressure and I'm out of shape. I used to smoke. Even though I stopped 6 years ago, I have trouble catching my breath. I'm telling you right now, that row with the police would have killed me.

hmmm, so does carbon monoxide cause pain, and struggling to breath....

Autopsy will SHOW carbon monoxide poisoning. It is as striking on autopsy as much as a heart attack. MOO

The defense with all this spaghetti will start to not only discount one defense witness, but ALL OF THEM!

Over 30 minutes behind all you guys doing live... catching up with 1.5 times on YouTube.

I just got to the part after the twenty-minute break. I never thought of speeding up the video. Humnn....

Fowler said he wasn't suggesting that GF died from a "full carbon monoxide poisoning." Only partial then? Like a carbon monoxide appetitizer?

It's BINGO TIME folks.

Have you noticed that the back door behind Nelson, NOW he is turning around and looking each time the door opens.. as a DISTRACTION... subtle isn't he! NOT! I bet this is going to happen more in the next few days... watch for it.

He's making a subconscious note to jurors about his attention being taken away each and every time that door opens. To support that minimal affects concentration... a la Chauvin with the angry mob?

MOO

So, the challenge to all is to note each time that door opens in the next two days and post when it happens and if he turns around.

View attachment 292655

I find it interesting that the jurors are treated like they can't comprehend or retain information and also like they are capable of catching on to these subtle clues that most people unfamiliar with court room tactics wouldn't catch.

jmo

RSBM I just got to the part after the twenty-minute break. I never thought of speeding up the video. Humnn....
Fowler said he wasn't suggesting that GF died from a "full carbon monoxide poisoning." Only partial then? Like a carbon monoxide appetitizer?

I never knew about going to the setting *gear* on YouTube to slow down or speed up until a previous trial at Websleuths.

Pass it on as it's invaluable, and one reason why I prefer direct YouTubes (in addition to transcripts) vs. feeds through media sites that are not YouTube.

MOO

hmmm, so does carbon monoxide cause pain, and struggling to breathe (Hint: NO)....

JMO but he is not saying it CAUSED his death, he is saying that it could have contributed, but from what I heard, it wasn't even looked at by Baker.

Pretty sure they retain a blood sample and the State could probably go back and test this to debunk it pretty quickly. They also may not want to do that because any results would have to be disclosed. JMO

JMO but he is not saying it CAUSED his death, he is saying that it could have contributed, but from what I heard, it wasn't even looked at by Baker.

Pretty sure they retain a blood sample and the State could probably go back and test this to debunk it pretty quickly. They also may not want to do that because any results would have to be disclosed. JMO

Exactly! it did not cause his death. Autopsy does investigations of what was a result of something. Pathologists work on the dead. Baker looked at information from when he was alive, but could not do blood gasses as THOSE will not be the same on stored blood. It can only be gleaned from a live person MOO

I'm surprised no objections by the State, they must be really really ready for the cross and just letting Nelson and the witness testify into a corner for their strategy. MOO

I never knew about going to the setting *gear* on YouTube to slow down or speed up until a previous trial at Websleuths.

Pass it on as it's invaluable, and one reason why I prefer direct YouTubes (in addition to transcripts) vs. feeds through media sites that are not YouTube.

MOO

I accidentally went the wrong way on the speeds and it go SO SLOW. It was hilarious! I gotta to go the store, but I'm going to try this sped up thing when I get back. Thanks!

IMO, bringing up the concept of carbon monoxide contributing to Floyd's death after being placed in the location of the tailpipe while in police custody is nothing more than another nail in Chauvin's coffin. Bad move by Nelson IMO.

When I went hypoxic, I believed my then 17 year old was actually a toddler and spoke to him as such. And I started screaming at my husband to get away from me. Confusion and agitation are just two symptoms.

I have no memory of it at all. I clearly, and still have nightmares, of the 2nd time I stopped breathing, Just FWIW.

(I was hoping Mr. Floyd had gone hypoxic before he went unconscious but he seems too with it for that imo. I think hypoxia and unconsciousness were really, really close together in sequence.)

Last edited:
When I went hypoxic, I believed my then 17 year old was actually a toddler and spoke to him as such. And I started screaming at my husband to get away from me. Confusion and agitation are just two symptoms.

I have no memory of it at all. I clearly, and still have nightmares, of the 2nd time I stopped breathing, Just FWIW.

Well that is not what happened here, so... are you saying in your opinion.... you wouldn't think GF was dying of hypoxia?

That is what this witness is just saying now, GF was not experiencing the confusion, speech, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop