MN - George Floyd, 46, died in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #7 - Chauvin Trial Day 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you 2 are no help! LOL! :D

(LoL, lemme find out for you, Niner, only because you’re so good to us about court updates :p)

Eta: Erin Eldridge.

March 30, 2021 Derek Chauvin trial news - CNN
“She told prosecutor Erin Eldridge that she was in court today “for George Floyd.” The witness, who is not being publicly named or shown on video by the court because she's a minor, said she was going to Cup ...“

Eta2:

“Erin Eldridge, a former federal prosecutor who joined the Attorney General’s Office in 2018, is also in court for the prosecution.“

Key players in trial of ex-officer charged in Floyd's death
March 28, 2021

I know Dixie, etc. already posted some of the key players, just bringing forward since I came across this / also from above link:

“THE JUDGE

Hennepin County Judge Peter Cahill is respected and has a reputation as a no-nonsense, fair judge. He started in the county public defender’s office in 1984 and worked for 10 years as a prosecutor, serving as top advisor to U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar when she was the county’s head prosecutor.

Cahill has been a judge since 2007. He’s known for being decisive and direct, and he held firm on his decision to allow video cameras over the state’s objections, and to start the trial in March despite prosecutors’ pandemic concerns. He reversed himself and reinstated a third-degree murder charge. He also denied defense requests to delay or move the trial out of Hennepin County after the city of Minneapolis reached a $27 million settlement with Floyd’s family.“

Last edited:
Describing events after leaving cup

He drove. Parked. Partner working on him. He went into back. GF was in asistoly (flat lined)

“Not a good sign for resuscitation”

Heart not pumping blood

Worked on getting him placed on a Lucas device which plunges to do chest compressions

I noted the gentleman who is invoking his 5th amendment right is very suspicious, IMO. Furthermore, I’m curious if he gave the drugs to GF to swallow after law enforcement was notified/on scene, on top of allocating GF counterfeit money.
It looked to me like the exchange took place in the store. At first he appeared to give something to Floyd, then a few seconds later he snatched what looked like a bill out of Floyd's hand. That might actually have been "real" money. This was right before Floyd looked around on the floor as if he had dropped something.

Thank you for the multiple replies! Much appreciated.

Well Cathy hasn't tweeting anything since this witness got on the stand....

so - @Chelly - if you are around? Maybe you can catch some of them later!
TIA! :)

Paramedic stating he assuming there was still a struggle as he saw multiple officers on top of GF

And this is another 3rd person with experience who is stating what they were seeing/hearing was not right (e.g. 911 dispatcher, Firelady, and now him)

"Paramedic stating he assuming there was still a struggle as he saw multiple officers on top of GF"

Image now being shown of GF on the Lucas device

This is uses to free up hands to do other things

“Did you notice any injuries” - ADA

“I wasn’t examining him for injuries but I did notice some bloody by his mouth

Can someone please explain what all we know about this “side bar” business, from a procedural standpoint. I mean, obviously I understand it is private communication with counsel and judge, meant for the public not to hear, but...what...gah nevermind, I don’t know what I’m asking.

Him and the woman can testify as to GF’s demeanor right before the cops pulled up. Was he dozing off? Did he swallow pills before/when cops pulled up? How many did he swallow? Was he taking drugs earlier that day? All of this is extremely relevant. I’m guessing that’s why he doesn’t want to testify. He doesn’t want to help defense in anyway.

Personally, I think Mr. Hall is in CYA mode. If someone can get a record of his convictions (and I do believe he's had a few) it may show he's already been charged with passing counterfeit bills before as well as drug charges.

He was a very busy man that day, in and out wandering around the store scoping everything out and passing GF several times. It appears he may have been the one who passed GF the bill. I also read somewhere that he may have had the counterfeit bills in his hat.

The Minnesota statute for the passing of counterfeit bills are aggregated. If you're in possession of counterfeit bills worth less than $1000.00 you may get off with a fine and a misdemeanor charge. But if you've had previous convictions, either felonies or misdemeanors then the charges are aggregated and can result in much heavier fines and/or sentences.

Minnesota Statutes Crimes; Expungement; Victims (Ch. 609-624) § 609.632 | FindLaw

Eldridge is asking Bravinder about this portion of Lane’s body camera, where Floyd is loaded into the ambulance.

Eldridge is now showing bystander video, which shows paramedics arriving.

Bravinder tells Eldridge he was at Floyd’s head when they moved Floyd to the stretcher.

Bravinder says, “He was limp would be the best description, he was unresponsive and wasn’t holding his head up or anything like that”

Bravinder says they drove to 36th and Park where he parked and moved to the back of ambulance to help with resuscitation.

It was him, his partner, and former officer Lane in the ambulance.

Bravinder says cardiac monitor showed Floyd didn’t have heart activity.

Eldridge, “What’s the significance of that ..”

Bravinder “It’s not a good sign for a patient’s resuscitation .. it’s not pumping blood”

We are seeing still images of the back of the ambulance, showing efforts to resuscitate Floyd.

Bravinder is explaining their attempts to resuscitate Floyd, including giving him Epinephrine in an attempt to restart his heart. Bravinder confirms to Eldridge it’s a standard treatment for cardiac arrest.

https://twitter.com/callangraynews/status/1377664064227307521?s=21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members